Wireless earbuds were specially invented to make outdoor life fun, enjoyable, and very convenient. As their name suggests, wireless earbuds do not have headphone wires, meaning they will not get in the way when you are working out. In addition, wireless earbuds are waterproof and sweatproof not to mention staying snug in the ear. They are, therefore, the best bet for such strenuous activities as jogging, hiking, running, biking, and more.
Since they are wireless, these earbuds use Bluetooth technology. Ideally, most of them have the latest Bluetooth technology, which offers fast and stable signal transmission to ensure great sound quality. The ones we have talked about in the following top 10 best wireless earbuds reviews are worth your attention because they tick most, if not all, the boxes.
- 1. MPOW Wireless Earbuds Sport w/Mic
- 2. Otium IPX7 Waterproof Sports Earphones w/Mic
- 3. Jabra Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case
- 4. PASONOMI Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with 2200mAH Charging Case
- 5. SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 6. TaoTronics Wireless 5.0 Magnetic Earbuds
- 7. Letsfit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- 8. TBI Pro Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 9. SoundPEATS Magnetic Wireless Earbuds
- 10. Diginex Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds Magnetic Headset
1. MPOW Wireless Earbuds Sport w/Mic
If you used to enjoy your favorite songs from earbuds with sharp or flat sound, the MPOW Wireless Earbuds Sport w/Mic might take you quite a while to get used to. This is because of their richer bass and mid. But once you are used to them, then they will probably be the best wireless earbuds you have ever had. The sound quality of these earbuds is enhanced by Bluetooth 4.1 technology that combines with CSR chip to deliver superb bass as well as richer and crisp sound. In addition, these earbuds have a sweatproof and water-resistant rating of IPX7. Their nano-coating is water-resistant and protects them from sweat, thereby, greatly improving their lifespan. Needless to say, these earbuds are perfect for traveling, fitness, running, jogging, exercises, gym, yoga, hiking, and more.
- Available in two colors (red and light gray) to choose from
- Earbuds stay in the ears even during the most strenuous movements
- Comfortable; hence, can remain in the ear for long hours
- Connectivity is easy and 100-percent consistent
- Mpow stands behind their products
- Durability could be better
2. Otium IPX7 Waterproof Sports Earphones w/Mic
What’s really impressive about these wireless earbuds is that they come with differently-sized ear tips, which are small, medium, and large. They, therefore, allow you to choose a set of ear tips that work best for you. The Bluetooth technology of these earbuds is also worth talking about because it is Bluetooth 4.1 technology, which is one of the latest. It features faster and more stable signal transmission as well as clearer sound quality and lower power consumption than the Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Besides, these earbuds come with a high-performance battery that provides up to 8 hours of endless talking/listening to music and lasts up to 240 hours when the earbuds are on a standby mode. The earbuds can be used during strenuous outdoor activities like jogging, hiking, gym, biking, and more. This is because they are sweatproof and have a stay-in-ear Tech.
- Earbuds have a good fit
- The customer service is amazing
- Perfect for individuals using wireless earbuds for the first time
- The battery charges quickly and works as advertised
- The price is great
- Not the best for voice calls
3. Jabra Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case
The price of the Jabra Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case is definitely higher than the first two wireless earbuds on this list. However, a higher price is probably a sign of great features. For instance, the Jabra Wireless Sports Earbuds will let you personalize the way you use it. This means you will be able to customize your music profile, choose your voice assistant, keep track of your charge, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, and many more. The app of these wireless sports earbuds is always evolving to provide you with new features and to further make the earbuds better. The warranty of these earbuds is also a good one, as it protects them against dust and sweat. This will give you peace of mind having your earbuds even during the most strenuous exercises.
- Very comfortable and produces great sound
- The earbuds fit nicely
- Connection to the phone is quick and easy
- The battery life is excellent
- The hear-through technology is well thought out
- Very sensitize to interference
4. PASONOMI Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with 2200mAH Charging Case
The PASONOMI Wireless Earbuds have several features, but one that stands out is the Bluetooth 5.0 technology. It works with the HD lossless rendering technology to produce stunning sound quality with crystal crisp treble. The Bluetooth technology gives you the license to enjoy your music everywhere including in a loud environment. The wireless earbuds boast one-step pairing technology, which allows them to pair each other every time they are pulled out of the charging box. Once they have paired, “X9” automatically appear on your phone. This means, with the earbuds, you will enjoy your favorite songs in no time. The charging case has a built-in 2200mAh battery, which enables it to recharge earbuds 15 – 18 times. It fully recharges the earbuds, enabling them to provide you with 3 – 4 hours of non-stop music and up to 60 hours of standby time.
- Earbuds fit nicely even while running
- The indicator lights, which show the status of the charge, is a bonus
- The magnetic charging case is a nice addition
- Very easy to use
- The sound quality is outstanding
- Not suitable for phone calls
5. SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Like the PASONOMI Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, the SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds has the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology. The Bluetooth technology provides fast and stable transmission to ensure convenient use. Furthermore, these earbuds do not have wires, and this further makes them convenient to use. The earbuds also come with a magnetic charging case like other top quality brands. And they last up to 3.5 hours when used to play music and up to 15 hours in total. The charging case is lightweight and compact; hence, you will not have a problem carrying it with you. Moreover, SoundPEATS provides a 12-month hassle-free to protect the earbuds and ensure peace of mind. The earbuds can be used together or in singles, depending on your preference. They support both iOS and Android with Bluetooth version 4.0 or above.
- Great for the price
- The design is excellent
- Earbuds pair with the phone effortlessly
- Bass levels are superb
- Great for phone calls
- Will never fall out of the ears
- Could have a longer lifespan
6. TaoTronics Wireless 5.0 Magnetic Earbuds
If you spend lots of hours far away from home, then these wireless earbuds are for you. They have a rechargeable long battery life that will provide you with 9 hours of continuous music. And when the earbuds are on a standby mode, the battery lasts up to 80 hours. Another great feature of the earbuds is the Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which ensures fast and easy pairing with tablets, smartphones, and other Bluetooth-enabled music devices. What’s more, the earbuds come equipped with aptX codec that offers pure, CD-like top quality sound for compatible devices. They also have CVC 6.0 Noise cancelling microphone that reduces outside noise, thereby, allowing for clearer microphone sound. The built-in magnets will let you attach the earbuds together (when you are not using them) and wear them like a necklace around your neck for convenient carrying.
- The magnetic earpieces offer a convenient way to store the earbuds
- Extremely easy to pair
- The company ships them very fast
- The fit is nice
- Comes in a variety of color options to choose from
- The sound quality could be better
7. Letsfit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The Letsfit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones fall in the category of earbuds with unrivaled sound quality. They have Bluetooth 4.1 technology; CVC 6.0 noise cancelling technology with built-in mic for stable and clear phone calls, and CSR chip that delivers fantastic bass and HD stereo sound. The headphones also have a waterproof rating of IPX7, and this means they will not be damaged by water or sweat. They are, therefore, worth considering if you love listening to music while running, jogging, hiking, biking or working out in the gym. Besides, their battery life further justifies their use far away from home. When fully charged (which requires just 2 hours) the battery provides 8 hours of endless music-listening experience.
- Earbuds stay in place and are comfortable
- The price is inexpensive
- The bass sounds great
- Lightweight and has a nice design
- They come with three different sizes of covers
- The volume is louder than expected, but you can get them to the desired levels using the volume controls
8. TBI Pro Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
TBI Pro really likes it when its customers are 100% satisfied. That’s why they have gone the extra mile to equip these earbuds with the best quality sound chip from Qualcomm CSR 64110. This enables the earbuds to provide stunning sound quality and ensure maximum enjoyment. The earbuds also have top-notch Hi-Fi stereo sound and innovative acoustic design that combine together to deliver distortion-free bass and nice treble response. In addition, the manufacturer of these earbuds provides eartip options with unique, high-performing optimize noise isolation to give you a customized fit. The earbuds are reliable and boast undistorted connection; thanks to the industry-leading Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth technology is the latest and innovative; thus, can work up to 33 ft. (10m). It is fast, and, therefore, instantly connects the earbuds to Apple iPhone, Android Smartphones, tablets, Mac, and iPad.
- The manual is well written
- Earbuds are very comfortable
- They come with several different sizes of earpads
- The charging case has a small strap for easy carrying
- The customer support is great
- The battery dies a lot more quickly than advertised
9. SoundPEATS Magnetic Wireless Earbuds
SoundPEATS has equipped these magnetic wireless earbuds with CSR8645 Bluetooth chipset high-fidelity stereo sound and aptx codec for powerful bass and mids. These two features enable the earbuds to deliver superior sound quality that you will definitely be impressed with. Ideally, the earbuds are designed to work with several devices, including Android, iPhone, and smartphone. Their mute and volume control buttons make them very convenient to use, especially when you are answering calls or listening. In addition, the earbuds feature an ergonomic design that makes them comfortable enough to wear for long hours. The ergonomic design also enables them to stay put in the ears when you are running, jogging, camping, hiking, driving, cycling, or taking part in other outdoor sporting activities. They are IPX4 waterproof, meaning they can withstand dripping sweat, and this further makes them great for outdoor use.
- SoundPEATS provide great after-sale services
- The battery lasts really long
- Earbuds work well in the gym
- Highs and mids are nicely balanced
- Earbuds come with a leather case for convenient carrying
- Durability should be improved
10. Diginex Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds Magnetic Headset
You only need 1 – 1.5 hours to fully charge these earbuds. And once they are fully charged, the earbuds last up to 9 hours, depending on the volume and audio content. This is quite convenient and makes the earbuds a perfect package for anyone with an active lifestyle. What’s more, these wireless earbuds are easy to carry when you are on the go. Simply attach them together and then wear them like a necklace. When you want to use them, you will be able to instantly access them without the hassle of having to look into your pocket. They come with 3 different sizes of ear tips and hooks, making them very comfortable to wear. Additionally, the earbuds have a built-in HD Mic featuring noise cancelling and CVC 6.0 technology to make sure you don’t miss calls in noisy places.
- The battery life is excellent
- Great for running and workout
- Earbuds come with a nice carrying case
- They arrive in a timely fashion
- They look beautiful and work with various devices
- Sound quality is not top-notch, but for the price, the earbuds are great
If you love listening to music while jogging, running, biking or hiking, the above wireless earbuds are for you. They are equipped with excellent features that enable them to provide amazing results on a consistent basis. Moreover, each of them has a great battery life and is waterproof for maximum reliability.