One of the greatest nightmares of parents is to help their children transit from cribs to toddler beds. This is because most kids always reject the move outright. And according to experts, kids do this because most toddler beds are not comfortable and/or lack fascinating, well-thought-out designs. This means if you manage to buy your little one a beautiful toddler bed, he/she will not hesitate to sleep in it. And that’s where these top 10 best toddler beds reviews come in handy. These toddler beds are beautiful, well sized, and sturdy enough to be loved even by the pickiest toddlers.
- 1. Orbelle Espresso Toddler Bed
- 2. Nickelodeon Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
- 3. Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed
- 4. Delta Children Wood Toddler Bed
- 5. Delta Children Canton Toddler Bed
- 6. Delta Children Canopy Toddler Bed
- 7. Orbelle Trading Padded Toddler Bed
- 8. Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed
- 9. Delta Children MySize Toddler Bed
- 10. Delta Children Girls Canopy for Toddler Bed
1. Orbelle Espresso Toddler Bed
For your toddler to enjoy their sleep, they need the best bed. And that’s where the Orbelle Espresso Toddler Bed comes into play. It is made of solid wood that makes it strong enough to withstand child plays. However, the manufacturer has not sacrificed the looks of the bed for its strength. That being said, this bed displays a contemporary design that enables it to blend well with the existing furniture. Ideally, assembling this toddler bed is very simple because it comes with all the necessary tools.
- Makes more sense for a toddler’s room
- Easy to put together
- Has a great height for toddlers
- The frame is good for the price
- Holds a lot of weight
- Arrives early to eliminate any inconveniences
- May arrive with a few flaws, but the manufacturer seems friendly enough
2. Nickelodeon Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
We are certain that your little one will really like this bed. This is because it has the kids’ favorite characters both on the footboard and headboard. The bed is designed for children that are at least 15 months. This means you can get it for your little one immediately he starts showing signs of being bored with the crib. Besides, the bed is designed with a sturdy frame that enables it to hold up to 50 pounds. Though the manufacturer has used plastic to make it, the plastic is not an ordinary one but a very high-quality material.
- Looks beautiful once put together
- Seems to support much more weight than advertised
- Easy to put together
- Has a room for toddlers to grow into it
- The size is good
- Holes for the bed rails may arrive defective
3. Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed
If you love watching your little one sleep in a classic white toddler bed, the Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed is the go-to product. It is all white, and, therefore, will blend seamlessly with any existing décor in the toddler’s bedroom. Once assembled, the bed measures 57-by-28-by-30 inches, which is just the perfect size for any little girl or boy. The bed also has two side safety rails to keep your young one totally safe while they are fast asleep.
- Meets the ASTM and CPSC standards
- Arrives in great condition
- Very easy to put together
- Can be used by kindergarteners
- Toddlers are able to climb on and off it easily
- Does not come with all the holes pre-drilled
4. Delta Children Wood Toddler Bed
This is another great toddler bed that will definitely get your little one jumping up and down with joy. It will literally get your child revved up about bedtime because of its authentic Lightning McQueen car design. Once assembled, the toddler bed measures 54.53 inches long by 29.92 inches wide by 18.90 inches high. Its weight capacity is 44.5 pounds, and it is recommended for children that are 15 months plus. Its wooden frame is sturdy and strong to ensure that your little angel can race over and over again.
- Allows kids to get in and out easily
- Sides are high enough to improve safety
- Fairly easy to assemble
- Takes up less room
- Looks super cute in the room
- Made with durable materials
- Assembly instructions are not the best
5. Delta Children Canton Toddler Bed
Delta Children is simply a dedicated company that wants to make life much easier for all families. That’s why their kids’ toddler beds are of premium quality. Their canton toddler bed is made of sturdy and strong wood construction, so it can stand up to several years of abuse from the user. Ideally, the materials are totally safe and even meet the ASTM safety standards to prove that they have been tested for lead and other toxic elements. The toddler bed is low to the ground to make sure that your child does not experience problems getting in or coming out of it.
- Not misaligned in any way
- Arrives promptly once an order is placed
- Relatively easy to assemble
- The quality is extremely good
- Pretty sturdy for the price
- Side rails are a little shorter than normal
6. Delta Children Canopy Toddler Bed
You don’t need to invest a lot of money to come up with a fairy-tale and adorable bedroom for your little girl. All you need is this toddler bed from Delta Children. It is not just crafted in bold shades of pink but also displays enchanting decals as well as graphics of Rapunzel, Ariel, Cinderella, and Belle. This means it makes the perfect toddler bed for your daughter. In addition to looking good, this bed has a sheer organza canopy that makes bedtime more than just ordinary.
- Little girls seem to really like it
- Easy to put together
- Cute and works great
- The top part is interesting
- Perfect for 2-year old toddlers
- The price is pocket-friendly
- Fits a crib mattress perfectly
- The canopy does not stay lifted up well
7. Orbelle Trading Padded Toddler Bed
Assembling a toddler bed is one of the main reasons why most parents really take long to buy their young ones one. Fortunately, that is not the case with the Orbelle Trading Padded Toddler Bed. Equipped with all tools, this padded toddler bed will not really be hard to assemble. Moreover, the fabric used to make the padding is very easy to care for since all you need is mild soap and water. The bed is also sturdily built, and it features a headboard and footboard.
- Durable and looks great
- Low to the ground for easy access
- The headboard is very comfortable
- Instructions are easy to follow
- Does not take a lot of effort and time to assemble
- For some reasons, the slats may not stay in place while you are trying to screw them together
8. Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed
Toddler beds in these reviews have some of the greatest designs you have ever come across. And this one from Delta Children is no exception. It is both a tent and a bed, meaning it will create a magical house for your young adventurer. As if that’s not enough, the bed features kids’ favorite characters such as the Disney Mickey Mouse. Its tent sits above it, and it has a mesh window as well as two roll-up doors. Well, Delta Children has not overly concentrated on making this bed adventurous. With that said, they have made sure that the bed is safe by equipping it with two attached guardrails.
- Directions are easy to understand
- The “clubhouse” design is a good idea
- Accommodates a standard crib/toddler mattress
- The canopy is very easy to attach and take off
- The construction is very solid
- Plastic pieces look flimsy
9. Delta Children MySize Toddler Bed
When you feel that your child needs to move from the crib to “big kid” bed, the Delta Children MySize Toddler Bed is what you need. It is equipped with guardrails to help keep your little one very safe while they are fast asleep. Plus it is made of sturdy wood construction to enable it to stand up to daily use and frequent abuse. The bed measures 30.25 inches wide by 55.75 inches long by 23.5 inches high once it is fully assembled. It is available in three different colors to give you an easy time finding the best color for your young one’s bedroom.
- Easy to put together
- Sturdy enough to offer long-lasting performance
- The price fits the bill
- Looks cute in the kids’ bedroom
- Comes exactly as described in terms of material, color, weight, and size
- Packaging leaves a lot to desire
10. Delta Children Girls Canopy for Toddler Bed
Every parent enjoys seeing their little ones sleep in a cozy, relaxing place. So, why not get the Delta Children Girls Canopy for your little adorable girl? The pink canopy will no doubt add a whimsical touch to the nursery of your young one. It will also create a magical space in your kids’ room, considering how it is designed. It has a ribbon and ruffle that make it look more beautiful than ever. Its size is also worth bringing to your attention because it fits well-sized toddler beds that measure 53 inches long by 29 inches wide.
- Fits the recommended toddler beds nicely
- Somewhat easy to assemble
- Looks so cute and matches most beds perfectly
- Holds up nicely and comes in two colors to choose from
- The material used can be hand-washed and ironed
- The bars tend to bend easily
We now believe that you should not have any problems helping your child move from their crib to a toddler bed. This is because the toddler beds we have listed here have everything in their lockers to win not just the trust of your toddler but also their heart. They are well made, sized, and absolutely perfect.