Tablet wall mounts are mostly designed to help bring convenience to your home. They are mountable gadgets that provide a convenient place to put your tablet or mobile device while you are working or when it is charging. Additionally, they place tablets in desirable positions where they can easily be viewed. This means you can mount them in the kitchen for easy reading of the recipe as you prepare a sumptuous meal. You can also have them installed on the dashboard of your car for easy viewing of directions while you are driving. In our top 10 best tablet wall mounts reviews, we discuss these gadgets at large. Take a look.
- 1. CTA Digital PAD-KMS 2-in-1 Tablet Stand and Wall Mount
- 2. Mount-It! Tablet Wall Mount with Anti-Theft Locking Function
- 3. Bentley Mounts Tablet Wall Mount
- 4. Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock – Damage-free
- 5. Arkon Tablet Wall Mount with 8 inch Arm and AMPS Drill Base
- 6. Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock
- 7. CTA Digital Wall/Under-Cabinet Mount
- 8. iKross Kitchen Tablet Mount Stand
- 9. Monoprice Wall Mount Display Stand (110307)
- 10. Mount-It! Tablet Wall Mount with Anti-Theft Function
1. CTA Digital PAD-KMS 2-in-1 Tablet Stand and Wall Mount
The first product on our list is the CTA Digital PAD-KMS Adjustable Wall Mount because it is 2-in-1. It is both a tablet stand as well as an adjustable wall mount. We have also given it the number one spot, given that it is compatible with several devices. Well, some of these devices include Galaxy Tab S3, iPad Pro (12.9/10.5/9.7), iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Gen. 5 (2017), and other 7” to 13” tablets. When it is not in use, this innovative combo can be compactly folded for easy storage or optimum portability.
- The 2-in-1 design is innovative
- The arm comes fully assembled
- Easy to install and works great
- Sturdy enough to hold even the heaviest devices
- Makes devices easy to use
- Seems to lose its grip once converted to the overhand mode
2. Mount-It! Tablet Wall Mount with Anti-Theft Locking Function
Mount-It! is known for its consistency and commitment. That’s why more than a few people know it as the best mounting brand in America. They have designed this tablet wall mount well to make sure you are a satisfied user. Their tablet wall mount is highly compatible, and, therefore, can work with many different iPad models. It is also very strong, considering that it is made of sturdy, solid steel. This means it can hold even the heaviest iPad models one can think of. Its sturdy design, however, does not compromise its looks. If anything, the tablet wall mount showcases a sleek, contemporary look.
- Heavy duty enough to hold heavy devices
- Great for open house presentation
- Easy to assemble and works as intended
- Instructions are in English; hence, easy to read
- Has a stunning white finish
- Tends to wobble when you touch the screen of the iPad
3. Bentley Mounts Tablet Wall Mount
Durability is key to the incredible performance of any tablet wall mount. And since the Bentley Mounts Tablet Wall Mount is made of aluminum, we feel that it is worth a place in these reviews. It is also made of durable plastic that works with the aluminum to firmly support your tablet while it’s on the wall. Although both the aluminum and plastic are sturdy, they are amazingly lightweight. Besides, this tablet wall mount has a swivel arm, which ensures optimum flexibility. It is a highly compatible gadget that works with most tablets up to 11”.
- Easy to mount and holds tablets firmly
- Has a good design
- Boasts amazing construction and works great
- Adjusts easily and holds its position
- Comes with clear picture instructions
- Articulating joints are extremely stiff
4. Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock – Damage-free
If tablet wall mounts were to be rated in terms of ease of installation, the Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock would be the first one on the list. This is because the tablet wall mount only requires not more than 2 minutes to be installed. And this is owed to the fact that it comes with damage-free 3M Command Adhesive Strips. Well, these strips should not fool you into thinking that the tablet wall mount is flimsy. Surprisingly, they are rated to hold up to 2.25kg (5 pounds). This tablet wall mount also boasts wide compatibility. And the devices that it can firmly hold are New iPad 9.7, iPad 1/2/3/4, Pro, Air 2, Air, and Most Samsung Tablets, among other devices.
- Easy to install and works well
- Holds devices in desirable positions
- Devices come off easily with no marks
- Comes with clear directions
- Mounts great on the kitchen wall
- The plastic seems cheap
5. Arkon Tablet Wall Mount with 8 inch Arm and AMPS Drill Base
We recommend this tablet wall mount for you because it comes with a 2-year limited warranty. This means it is protected against defects and poor workmanship to give you confidence in purchasing it. The tablet wall mount also has a number of great features that will make you like it even more. These features include an adjustable arm and swivel ball for positioning tablets; drill base for permanent installation, as well as customizable and adjustable support legs. The wall mount is designed for tablets that are at least 7 inches but not more than 18.4 inches.
- Fits a good number of devices perfectly
- Very sturdy; thus can hold tablets of various weights
- Does not fall or change position
- Does not shake even when the ride becomes bumpy
- The base and articulating pieces are made of aluminum
- The arm has many choices for positions and angles
- The screw holding the center pivot tends to loosen with time
6. Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock
As a customer with high expectations, you may be looking for several things in a tablet wall mount. That’s why we have thought it best to bring the Dockem Tablet Wall Mount Dock to your attention. It is an excellent combination of affordability, functionality, and aesthetics. It is great for viewing, storing, or charging your iPad. What’s more, it can be mounted in the kitchen, office, bathroom, gym, bedroom, or anywhere else in your apartment, home, office or dorm. It features a universal design that makes it compatible with all devices that are up to 11mm thick.
- Its brackets are unobtrusive yet very sturdy
- Works exactly as it should
- Looks nice once mounted
- Installs quickly and easily
- Holds most tablets snug
7. CTA Digital Wall/Under-Cabinet Mount
This wall and under-the-cabinet & desk mount is adjustable, and, therefore, it is compatible with 7 – 12” tablets. Well, some of these tablets include iPad Pro 9.7, 12.9, and 10.5, Surface Pro 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, and many more. The tablet mount has two separate mounting bases that are easy to install to make everything easier and much convenient. The mounting bases feature a two-part locking mechanism to keep your tablet and stand firmly held in place. To provide you with versatile viewing options, this tablet mount has multiple joints.
- Supports a Kindle well
- Works perfectly in the kitchen
- Holds up very well
- Very sturdy and easy to install
- Can be mounted under the cupboard
- Not the sturdiest
8. iKross Kitchen Tablet Mount Stand
What’s really fascinating about this kitchen tablet mount stand is that its compatibility is excellent. The tablet bracket adjusts from 6” to 8.7” to accommodate several tablets and devices with sizes ranging from 7” to 13”. Another thing that makes the table mount stand great is the sleek, modern design that complements the cashier table, kitchen countertop, nightstand, and desktop. Additionally, this table mount stand is designed with convenience in mind, considering that it has multiple mounting positions. With that said, it will let you view your tablet while you are working.
- Made of great quality
- Works great under the kitchen cabinets
- Very easy to set up
- Holds most tablets and other devices securely
- Folds up pretty well
- Solid and easy to reposition
- Does not work as a portrait mode
9. Monoprice Wall Mount Display Stand (110307)
When you mount your tablet on a tablet wall mount, you want to make sure that it is safe and secure. That being said, we have decided to include the Monoprice Wall Mount Display Stand (110307) because it promises to eliminate your fears by securely and safely holding your tablet. Moreover, this display stand will easily display your phone for public use. It has a cutout for the charging port to help keep your iPad charged at all times. Its display can be rotated easily to achieve either a portrait or landscape mode.
- Metal casing will not interfere with Wi-Fi capabilities
- Compatible with iPad 2, 3, 4, and Air
- The casing and stand are very solid
- Great value for the price
- Easy to assemble and works as described
- The power button and volume buttons cannot be accessed on the iPad Air because of the shorter width
10. Mount-It! Tablet Wall Mount with Anti-Theft Function
This tablet wall mount can be used with a variety of iPad models. Some of the models that are compatible with it are iPad Pro 9.7”, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad, iPad 1/2/3/4, iPad with Retina Display, and other tablets with 9.7” screen sizes. The tablet wall mount is sturdily constructed, and it displays a sleek, contemporary look. It is also slim; hence, it is easy to fit anywhere. Once it is installed, this tablet wall mount will not wobble, tilt or move. This means it will hold your iPad safely and securely.
- Heavy duty and works as intended
- Assembles quickly and effortlessly
- Made of high-quality construction
- The anti-theft feature works great
- Light enough to be moved with anywhere
- Assembly instructions are quite difficult to understand
Straining to view your tablet can lead to neck strains not to mention consuming a lot of time. That’s why tablet wall mounts are recommended for you. Nevertheless, not all tablet wall mounts will provide you with the same results. So, picking one from the above tested and tried brands is highly advised.