A table fan was designed to help people escape the sweltering summer months. They are small, lightweight, and compact, with some featuring carrying handles to ensure easy transportation. Nevertheless, their small sizes should not fool you. These table fans are really powerful, and they move huge loads of air for optimum comfort. Well, their small sizes are to make it easy for you to use them in the office, home, RV or anyone you want cool air. Table fans are also easy to set up. In the following top 10 best table fans reviews, we have highlighted those brands you should consider for a convenient buying experience.
- 1. Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator
- 2. Holmes Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan (8-Inch)
- 3. Holmes 12 Inch Blizzard Remote Control Fan (HAPF624R-UC)
- 4. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Vintage Circulator Fan
- 5. Genesis 6-Inch Clip-On Fan – Convertible Table-Top & Clip Fan
- 6. Comfort Zone Oscillating Table Fan, 3 Speed
- 7. Lasko 3-Speed 12” Table Fan
- 8. Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator Fan
- 9. Aikoper USB Desk Electric Fan
- 10. Rowenta VU2531 12-Inch Table Fan
1. Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator
Honeywell has never disappointed since it was established. This is because they combine experience and commitment to make sure that all of their products are high functioning. They produce many different household products that have helped make life much easier. Well, one of these products is the Honeywell HT-900 model. The unit comes in a variety of sizes including 2 packages, 3 packages, 4 packages, 5 packages, and 11”. For this reason, expect to find a suitable size at a great price. What’s more, this table fan boasts Aerodynamic TurboForce design that allows it to move air much better. By so doing, the fan will bring a cooling effect and make your place comfortable. This fan also features a convenient design that will allow you to either mount it to the wall or just place it on the table.
- The black finish goes with most décor
- Available in several sizes to choose from
- The price ranges greatly
- Can be mounted to the wall or placed on the table
- Great for intense personal cooling
- The higher price is really high
2. Holmes Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan (8-Inch)
Holmes is another manufacturer that is as good as Honeywell. They are so notable that they back their products with a warranty. For example, they have backed this oscillating table fan with a 1-year limited warranty to protect it against the unfortunates. As if that’s not enough, they have equipped the fan with oscillation, so it can cover a wide area. Holmes has also made sure that this table fan is lightweight and very portable, so you can use it anywhere whether it is at home or in the office. Considering how this table fan works, we are sure that it will really be useful during those hot and humid summer months. Its tilt adjustable head will let you direct airflow where you want it. You can also change the oscillation speed to your liking with the two powerful speed settings.
- Very powerful and oscillates smoothly
- Holds up well to the endless uses
- Both speeds move the air well
- Fits in most places
- Great for places with no air conditioner
- A bit noisy
3. Holmes 12 Inch Blizzard Remote Control Fan (HAPF624R-UC)
The fact that this table fan comes with a remote control means it is one of the easiest-to-use table fans you have ever come across. Furthermore, it has a unique rotating grill, which enables it to disperse air throughout the entire room. Plus it features a slim profile, which enables it to take up less space but still maintains the high performance that has made it ranked as one of the best on the market. The 3 powerful speed settings of this table fan combine with the two breeze modes to give you a performance you have ever seen. In addition, this remote-controlled fan does not require a lot of effort to be moved from place to place. And that is because it has a large carry handle for effortless portability.
- The simple turnoff timer is impressive
- Sits nicely on the window
- The oscillating feature really helps
- The remote control is a nice addition
- The handle improves convenience
- Makes a great Christmas gift
- Super powerful and fairly quiet
- A little larger than expected
4. Vornado VFAN Mini Classic Vintage Circulator Fan
One main weakness of most table fans is flimsy construction. Fortunately, that is not the case with the Vornado VFAN Circulator Fan. This vintage personal classic fan is constructed with sturdy metal construction; hence, expect it to deliver a solid performance. Moreover, it displays the authentic Vornado VFAN styling, which enables it to go well with a variety of decors. Well, it is not just the solid construction and stunning styling, which have convinced us to include this table fan in these reviews; we are also pleased with its performance. That being said, we love the 2-speed settings that will allow you to get the maximum out of this fan. We are also thrilled by the fact that this unit has a 5-year limited warranty, which protects it against defects and workmanship.
- Takes up very little room
- The retro design is super stylish
- Delivers amazing air flow
- Compact enough for maximum portability
- The all-metal construction is well thought out
- Available in many different colors
- A bit loud on a high setting
5. Genesis 6-Inch Clip-On Fan – Convertible Table-Top & Clip Fan
Genesis makes top-notch products; hence, it is not a surprise that they are behind this well-thought-out table fan. The fan is loaded with many great features that directly make it one of the best-performing table fans you have ever come across. It will let you customize the direction of airflow with its adjustable head. The table fan can also be used as a clip-on fan. Well, this means you will be able to enjoy the features of this fan whether it is at your desk or in any position. Furthermore, this table fan features a strong and sturdy grip clamp that keeps it in place in order to make sure that is channeled towards the right direction. The fan does not make noise; therefore, expect it to operate quietly without disrupting your family, sleep or roommates.
- Stays clamped well; not wobbly
- Seems to offer a nice breeze
- The price is right
- Great for those who need a fan to clip to something
- Lightweight and easy to put together
- The base could be sturdier
6. Comfort Zone Oscillating Table Fan, 3 Speed
We all know how good Comfort Zone products are. That’s why we feel that this table fan deserves a place in these reviews. It is a 16-inch oscillating fan that delivers powerful airflow to ventilate and cool your area. It boasts 90-degree oscillation, and this enables it to spread cooling and ventilation to a wider area. In addition, this table fan has 3 adjustable speeds to help you customize air flow. The settings include low, medium, and high. There are also user-friendly push button controls that make the settings extremely easy to operate. The blades of the fan are made of break-resistant ABS plastic, which is known for unrivaled durability. The fan works quietly, and it is efficient; thanks to its high-functioning motor. Apart from being super powerful, the fan has an attractive body that makes it fit the style of your table perfectly.
- Great size for small rooms
- Perfect during hot days
- Great for the money
- Operates quietly to ensure minimal disruptions
- Powerful and looks nice
- The packaging should be improved
7. Lasko 3-Speed 12” Table Fan
If you need something that can keep you comfortable and cool throughout the year, the Lasko 12-Inch Table Fan is for you. It rightfully belongs here because of its impressive features such as a wide area oscillation, 3 speeds, and tilt-back feature. It is great both for homes and offices. Ideally, assembling this table fan is fairly easy with no tools required. The fan also boasts ETL listing to prove to you that it is probably one of the safest products to have. Lasko has been around for more than 100 years. Therefore, expect this table fan to have what it takes to be liked by everyone who will try it. It comes with a patented, fused safety plug that further makes it safe to use. And its solid construction boasts a combination of both metal and plastic to give you solid performance.
- Easy to put together
- The switch is at the top of the fan
- Holds up well to the frequent use
- Throws plenty of air
- Can be tilted up or down
- The quality is not the best, but the fan is functional
8. Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator Fan
This innovative personal air circulator fan displays a chic style that enables it to blend with almost any décor. It is designed with convenience in mind, and this can be seen through its ability to be folded down to conceal the grill when it is not in use. It boasts a high-gloss sleek finish that works with the modern design to make it a high performance circulator fan with personality. Additionally, it has two speed settings to make sure that it provides you with the perfect breeze. Its airflow is fully adjustable and has a flip, so you can get the best out of it. Vornado has backed it by a 3-year satisfaction guarantee for hassle-free buying. Use the fan at home or in the office; thanks to its portable design.
- Looks really cute on the table
- The design seems to have been improved
- Easy to use and blows just enough air
- Great for a bedside table
- Quieter and a little more compact
- Ideal for cooling electronics
- A little too small
9. Aikoper USB Desk Electric Fan
Made with the latest Aikoper technology, this small electric table fan is exactly what you need to keep your home or office cool in the sweltering summer heat. It generates superior streams of cool air by cutting the air continuously and evenly. Additionally, the table fan has two adjustable speeds that make it very much comfortable to use. Plus it is equipped with a dual blades design, so it can produce cooling power without making any noise. It also has two rubber pads that keep it from moving or vibrating when it is powered on. Apart from performance, the fan ranks highly in style and looks. And that is because of the bionic shell sculpt that works with the classical blend finish to make the fan blend seamlessly with many different room decors.
- The two speed settings are great
- Operates quietly to eliminate any disruptions
- The tilt range is sufficient
- The price is inexpensive
- The touch base switch works super well
- Very simple to use
- Makes a great addition to any desk
- Not as powerful as expected
10. Rowenta VU2531 12-Inch Table Fan
Rowenta is another great company that you will not regret doing business with. Its VU2531 12-Inch Table Fan is designed to provide you with the results you are looking for. As such, it is a powerful unit that moves air up to 1,695 cubic feet in one minute to ensure immediate and intense sensation of cool air. Despite delivering such immense cooling power, the table fan produces noise, which ranks from 38 – 55 decibels. Well, this noise level equals the one recorded in a library. With that said, expect the table fan not to be bothersome while it is doing its job of cooling the office or home. Transporting this unit is fairly easy, and this is because of the built-in handle. The 5 uniquely-designed blades deliver extra power yet still offer the much-needed super quiet performance.
- Not loud while working
- Seems sturdy enough to last longer
- Comes with instructions for quick assembly
- Looks really nice on the desk
- Delivery is quick for maximum convenience
- Comes without battery for the remote, and this may be quite inconveniencing
Table fans are now within easy reach. And as always, we have gathered the top selling brands and then reviewed them here. We, therefore, hope that you will not come out empty-handed, especially when you consider that these products are affordable. Get one now to keep your working place or sleeping area cool and comfortable.