They say tea becomes much sweeter if you prepare it with style. And one of the ways to prepare your tea with style is to use a stainless steel tea kettle. In most cases, stainless steel tea kettles are made of either food-grade 10/8 stainless steel or 18/10 stainless steel. Well, both of these materials are durable and work well. They heat quite faster than other materials, and this means they will boil your water for tea or hot chocolate quickly.
Stainless steel materials also look shiny and modern. Therefore, tea kettles made of the material will no doubt be a standout in your kitchen not to mention blending perfectly with other stainless steel kitchenware. Because of their durability, stainless steel tea kettles will stand up to the rigors of daily use. They are great, and that’s why we have talked about them comprehensively in the following top 10 best stainless steel tea kettles reviews.
- 1. Mr. Coffee 1.75-Quart Tea Kettle (91407.02)
- 2. Willow & Everett Surgical Whistling Tea Kettle
- 3. OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Tea Kettle
- 4. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle (CTK-SS17)
- 5. All-Clad Silver Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- 6. Faberware Stainless Steel Brooklyn Teakettle
- 7. Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle (108075.01)
- 8. Creative Home Alexa Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
- 9. Teabox Pyramid Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- 10. Chantal Brushed Stainless Steel 1.8-Quart TeaKettle
1. Mr. Coffee 1.75-Quart Tea Kettle (91407.02)
If you would like to have a high-performing product but don’t want to spend much, the Mr. Coffee 91407.02 Tea Kettle is for you. It is made of a solid stainless steel construction that enables it to hold up well to everyday use. The stainless steel also gives it a shiny finish that, in turn, helps enhance its aesthetics. In addition, this tea kettle is equipped with a whistle that will let you know when the water is boiling. That being said, the whistle improves the convenience of the tea kettle. Also, the tea kettle has a flip-up spout cover, which ensures safe and easy pouring. Plus it boasts a stay-cool trigger for added safety. Because of how this tea kettle is designed, the manufacturer advises that you hand wash it.
- Available in several sizes to choose from
- The price is right
- The stainless steel looks beautiful
- Lightweight; thus, easy to handle
- The whistle makes it fun to use
- Likely to rust if not taken care of properly
2. Willow & Everett Surgical Whistling Tea Kettle
The Willow & Everett Whistling Tea Kettle is the real depiction of quality and beauty. As far as quality is concerned, the tea kettle is not made of two or three layers of metal but five layers of premium metal. Well, these metals include steel, aluminum, and iron. They have been combined to form a super wide bottom capsule that will uniformly and quickly heat up water. The kettle has then been finished with an 18/10 food-grade stainless steel construction that gives it a shiny mirror appearance. This means it will no doubt stand out in your kitchen. Ideally, you will not have problems handling this kettle because of its ergonomically-crafted non-slip grip silicone handle. The kettle comes with a 90-day money back guarantee to further prove that it is quality and durable.
- Works on an induction burner
- Appears to be well made and performs beautifully
- Looks beautiful in the kitchen
- The flat bottom works well with several stovetops
- Heats quickly and stays hot longer
- A little heavier than expected
3. OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Tea Kettle
We are lucky to review this product because most people who have used it like it. With it, you will be able to make tea in style; thanks to its traditional-shaped design. The tea kettle also has an innovative handle that resists heat to let you hold it comfortably even when it is hot. Once you have poured water and the boiling is yet to start, simply flip the spout cap down in order to cover the spout. After that, get ready to listen to the whistle of the tea kettle as the water boils. When the boiling is over and you now want to enjoy your tea, flip the spout cap to reveal an accurate spout that will not drip while you are pouring your tea.
- The handle rotates to make pouring a breeze
- Easy to fill and clean
- Produces a loud whistle to signal when water is ready
- Heats quickly to give you fast results
- Works great and does not drip
- The spout cover could be better
4. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle (CTK-SS17)
We know that you are looking for a classic tea kettle that also delivers stunning performance. That’s why we have not thought twice to include the Cuisinart CTK-SS17 model. Featuring a classic stainless steel design, the tea kettle will seamlessly fit in your kitchen, much to your delight. It also works better, considering that the materials used to make it heat quickly. Plus it has a whistle attached to it to indicate that water is boiling. Ideally, water in this kettle stays hot longer, and this is because of the stainless steel material, which retains heat. Based on how it looks, and its performance, we are certain that this kettle will make an impact in your kitchen. It comes with a limited warranty to protect against original defects.
- The button for flipping up the spout works well
- Channels steam away from the hands to improve safety
- Looks good sitting on the stovetop
- The handle is heat-resistant for added safety
- The whistle is nice and loud
- Rusts when not taken care of properly
5. All-Clad Silver Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
Founded in 1971, All-Clad has a lot of experience under their belt. That’s why we have a feeling that this stainless steel tea kettle will be a hit in your kitchen. It is made of a high-quality stainless steel that is not just of premium quality but also is very easy to clean. The 18/10 stainless steel is also stick-resistant and non-reactive; hence, it will preserve the natural flavor and taste of your tea. What’s more, the lid of this tea kettle fits tightly to enhance its performance. Plus there is a secure riveted handle that makes the kettle easy to hold and use. This tea kettle is broiler and oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Holds plenty of water
- Boils water quickly because of the large, flat base
- Well made and has a timeless design
- Induction compatible for ultimate convenience
- The whistle is soft and loud
- The handle gets hot, but only when the kettle is left on the stovetop for so long
6. Faberware Stainless Steel Brooklyn Teakettle
Most tea kettles look modern, and this stainless steel teakettle from Faberware is certainly one of them. It is made of stainless steel construction that is not just durable but also is highly polished. For this reason, it will really look great in your kitchen and even blend perfectly with other stainless steel materials. Besides, the tea kettle comes equipped with a convenient whistle that will alert you when water is ready for a piping cup of English breakfast tea or hot chocolate for the entire family. This tea kettle will hold in the heat with its snug-fitting lid. And its nonreactive interior does not contain the flavor of the previous food; hence, it ensures that the boiling water is fresh.
- Well built to stand up to everyday use
- Looks attractive in the kitchen
- The capacity is perfect for two people
- Does not take up much space
- The price is great
- Rusts if not dried well after wash
7. Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle (108075.01)
We’ll be happy if you can use this tea kettle to prepare your hot beverage. And this is because it is one of the highest performing stainless steel tea kettles on the market. It is crafted with stainless steel, which is durable. What’s more, the stainless steel construction pairs well with the silver-colored brushed finish to help improve the overall looks of this tea kettle. Based on how this tea kettle is designed, we are certain that it will be a great addition to your kitchen. It whistles to let you know when water is boiling. Plus its safety is uncompromised, considering that it is equipped with a stay-cool trigger and flip-up spout cover. When you are done using the tea kettle, simply hand-wash it and then dry it well to prevent it from rusting.
- The top opens wide enough to make cleaning a breeze
- Available in several colors to choose from
- The price will not break the bank
- Well made and sturdy
- Fills easily and boils very fast
- The handle gets hot
8. Creative Home Alexa Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
We have included this stainless steel whistling tea kettle in these reviews because we love its artistic design. Its metallic powder coated finish makes it look unique enough to take style in your kitchen to another level. Ideally, the metallic finish is durable, and, therefore, will expand its longevity as well. Still on durability; the tea kettle features a premium quality stainless steel that resists rust. The encapsulated base is made of aluminum, so it can offer even heat circulation as well as quick boiling. Also, there is a hinged spout with a whistling function to let you know when water is boiling. With a capacity of 3 quarts, this tea kettle will no doubt make tea that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Big enough to fill many cups for hot chocolate or tea
- The whistle is nice and loud
- The price is reasonable
- Heats and boils water quickly
- The color is unique and beautiful
- For some reasons, the paint chips away
9. Teabox Pyramid Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
We may not be sure about what will happen tomorrow, but one thing we are certain of is the peerless performance of this pyramid stainless steel tea kettle. We can confidently tell you that it is the go-to tea kettle if you want to enjoy a single estate tea or hot chocolate. And this is because it delivers the freshest hot water on a consistent basis. Another feature that has enabled this tea kettle to make the cut is the shiny appearance, which makes it look modern and attractive every time. Moreover, we like the fact that it is induction cooktop safe as well as stovetop safe. It is also dishwasher-friendly, unlike most brands we have reviewed earlier. With a volume of 33.81 fluid ounces and a 7.48” diameter, this tea kettle will be a great addition to your kitchen.
- Can be given out as a gift
- Looks adorable and sleek
- Works great for tea
- User-friendly and the handle is ergonomic
- The size and shape are great
- The handle gets hot, but this is nothing since it cools fast
10. Chantal Brushed Stainless Steel 1.8-Quart TeaKettle
Immediately this tea kettle was introduced to the market, it got tongues wagging. Many people thought it will break the bank because of its stylish design and solid construction. Fortunately, that has not been the case since the kettle is affordably priced despite working extremely well. Because of its unique, aesthetically-pleasing design, innovation, technological advancement, and overall performance, this kettle is the 2006 ADEX Platinum Award winner. This means you will be using the best of the best should you buy it. It is made of 18/8 stainless steel, and this makes it great for stovetops. The stainless steel construction is also durable and pairs well with single tone whistle for exceptional results. What’s more, this kettle is equipped with a flat base that ensures quick and even distribution of heat.
- Looks beautiful on the stovetop
- The size is perfect for making one cup of tea
- Easy to fill and has a stylish design
- The green color is unique and very nice
- The handle is cool to touch
- Slightly heavier than expected
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
The thought of landing the worst tea kettle is enough to shun you from buying a kettle even if you badly needed the product. Luckily, we have provided a full buyer’s guide with the hope that it will help you discard those thoughts and give you the confidence to storm the market with an aim to get a premium quality stainless steel kettle. The buyer’s guide has the following factors to consider.
- The Capacity
Choose a capacity of a tea kettle depending on how many people you plan to serve. This means you should go for a tea kettle with a large capacity if you plan to prepare tea for the whole family, guests or friends.
- The Material Used
Different tea kettles are made of different types of stainless steel. That being said, you will come across tea kettles made of 18/10 stainless steel as well as 10/8 stainless steel. Well, regardless of the one you go for, make sure the stainless steel used is durable and heats up fast.
- Safety of the Tea Kettle
A tea kettle is designed for boiling water. Therefore, you must make sure that the one you are going for has all the safety features you need to keep you safe while you are using it. With this in mind, ensure that the tea kettle you are set to go for has a stay-cool handle. It should also have a flip-up spout cover that allows for safe and easy pouring.
- Ease of Cleaning
Most stainless steel tea kettles are not dishwasher safe, meaning you can really get it rough cleaning them after use. For this reason, be sure to choose a stainless steel tea kettle with a simple design that is not just easy to use but also easy to clean. Also, consider tea kettles with wide openings since they will let your hands move freely inside for quick, easy cleaning.
- Cooktop Compatibility
In our opinion, your preferred stainless steel tea kettle should be able to work with several cooktops including induction. Well, this will make your work easier since such tea kettles will let you use any cooktop. So, do not just focus on tea kettles that use stovetops only.
- The Style
Although you are primarily buying a tea kettle for boiling water, you will be glad if it enhances the aesthetics of your kitchen. You will also like it if it blends smoothly with other stainless steel kitchenware. For this reason, be keen to choose a stylish tea kettle.
There is one unique thing about the stainless steel tea kettles we have chosen. And this is the whistle function. Nearly all of them have a whistle function that will alert you when water is boiling. We also focused on style while choosing them to help you find one that will stand out in your kitchen. We hope that by the time you are done reading this, you shall have known what to choose.