Different flatware sets are made of different materials. But I say the best flatware set is the one made of stainless steel material. After all, who does not know the numerous benefits of a stainless steel material? Just to remind you of a few benefits, stainless steel is resistant to rust, so be sure to have a flatware set that will have the same good looks year in year out. Second, stainless steel is trendy and shiny; thus, stainless steel flatware will without doubt blend well with any modern décor. With this in mind, it’s always best to go for a stainless steel flatware set.
Nevertheless, getting a top quality, high performing stainless steel flatware set may be an arduous task, considering the numerous brands available on the market. That’s why we encourage you to conduct a number of researches that will equip you with background knowledge on the best stainless steel flatware sets. Luckily, you won’t need to conduct any research in this category, as we have already done one and compiled the results in the following top 10 best stainless steel flatware sets reviews. We’ve also unveiled the extra buying guide to help you know what you should go for and what you should avoid.
Table Best Stainless Steel Flatware Sets
- 1. Lenox 65-Piece Flatware Set
- 2. Royal 40-Piece Flatware Set
- 3. Bruntmor 45 Piece Flatware Set
- 4. Pflatzgraff 53-Piece Flatware Set
- 5. Zwilling J.A. Henckels 22748-345 Stainless Steel Flatware Set
- 6. Mikasa Regent Bead 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
- 7. Artaste 59380 36-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
- 8. Gourmet Settings 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
- 9. Wallace 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
- 10. Mikasa Cocoa Blossom 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
1. Lenox 65-Piece Flatware Set
Bring easy sophistication to both formal and casual dining with this quality stainless steel flatware from Lenox. It includes a 5-piece hostess set i.e. 1 sugar spoon, 1 pierced tablespoon, 1 butter serving knife, 1 tablespoon, and 1 cold meat fork. The set is undoubtedly the best stainless steel flatware you’ll ever come across.
Lenox gives you the chance to entertain and celebrate with your friends and family members in a special way. This manufacturing company produces quality kitchenware to help you set a sophisticated dining table. So, whether you want dinnerware, stemware, flatware, giftware or bridal, look no other brand but Lenox brand products. They will meet or exceed your expectations. Founded in 1889 by Walter Scot Lenox, the Lenox manufacturing company is definitely bestowed with vast experience that they incorporate in their products.
- Tarnish-resistant construction: It enhances the durability of the flatware set. Moreover, it makes the set dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- 18/8 stainless steel material: It brings in the elegant, sophisticated look, while making sure the set is easy to take care of.
- Multiple settings: This stainless flatware set includes twelve 5-piece place settings, which makes it versatile.
- Contemporary design: Makes the set ideal for both formal and casual dining.
2. Royal 40-Piece Flatware Set
They say the best flatware is the one that’s ready to accomplish all of your needs. Luckily, the Royal 40-Piece Flatware Set is ready to do the same, and this automatically makes it the best flatware set. It includes 8 place settings that feature 8 dinner forks, 8 tablespoons, 8 teaspoons, 8 salad forks, and 8 knives to make sure you lack nothing when it comes to entertaining your guests.
Royal Manufacturer is a manufacturing company based in the United States. It presents world class cookware to elevate cooking experience in the kitchen. It is simply the one stop shop for your kitchen cookware needs. Ideally, its products, which include flatware, houseware, and kitchen appliances, stand the most stringent quality tests for utmost satisfaction. In other words, Royal brand products are designed for better utility and performance. This manufacturing company knows that you value your money and that’s why it only brings you the best product.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel: It will not bend, and it offers good grip for both adults and children.
- Luxury mirror polish: It needs no re-polishing because it will not dull like other polishes.
- Timeless, elegant design: Makes this stainless steel flatware perfect for both formal events and everyday meals.
- Nice black gift box: The set comes in a nice black gift box that makes it the best gift idea for your mom, wife, girlfriend, aunt or sister.
3. Bruntmor 45 Piece Flatware Set
Bruntmor does it again! This time, it’s bringing to you the best stainless steel flatware on the market; the 45-Piece Flatware Cutlery Set. Thoughtfully crafted, this stainless steel flatware is sturdy enough to withstand all the rigorous tests without sacrificing its amazing looks. Get it today, and be sure to have all the features you’ve been looking for in a flatware set.
Bruntmor is where gourmet meets quality. This manufacturing company has gone places, including the farms of Ethiopia, the volcanoes of Hawaii, the Jungles of Colombia, and the Streets of Paris to make sure their products come out the best. It produces the finest Tumblers and Flatware, Coffee Mills, French presses, and more. Quality is Bruntmor’s top priority and it shows it in its collection of fascinating products. Therefore, if you want a top performing flatware set, know it all starts with Bruntmor.
- Modern length with balanced proportions: Makes the flatware easy to use for both adults and kids.
- Carefully rounded edges: They bring in the much-needed pleasant feel.
- Rounded edges at the end of the hand: Promotes ergonomic feel and long-term use.
- Understated appearance and discreet elegance: Makes the set a harmonious addition to any modern décor.
4. Pflatzgraff 53-Piece Flatware Set
Pflatzgraff has gracefully styled this quality stainless flatware, thereby, making it perfect for any occasion. Use it every day because the set is strong enough to overcome all rigorous tests. It includes 8 dinner forks, 8 salad forks, 8 dinner knives, 8 dinner spoons, 8 teaspoons, and 8 steak knives. It also comes with a 5-piece hostess set that includes 1 tablespoon, 1 pierced tablespoon, 1 cold meat fork, 1 sugar spoon, and a butter knife.
Pflatzgraff is an American Manufacturing Company that majorly deals with flatware, dinnerware, glassware, and other kitchen preparatory and cooking tools. According to numerous reports, the company was founded in 1811 in York County, Pennsylvania when several members of the Pflatzgraff family (with Johann George Pflatzgraff as the most notable member) came together to form a manufacturing company. Based on their pottery skills, they decided to come up with a manufacturing company that produces kitchenware products in en masse. Today, Pflatzgraff is a world class company with several customers reliant on its products.
- Quality crafted 18/0 stainless steel: Ensures the flatware is sturdy enough for everyday use.
- 53-piece set: Brings in versatility to make sure you lack nothing when dining.
- Dishwasher safe material: Makes the stainless steel flatware easy to clean and take care of.
- Quality polish: The set won’t need to be polished again for life-long luster.
5. Zwilling J.A. Henckels 22748-345 Stainless Steel Flatware Set
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Stainless Steel Flatware Set reflects the tradition of high standard quality craftsmanship. It is arguably the best flatware you’ll ever come across; thanks to its high performance and unmatched quality. This set comes with 5-piece service set that includes meat fork, slotted serving spoon, sugar spoon, serving spoon, and butter knife. It also comes with 8 salad forks, 8 dinner forks, 8 tablespoons, 8 knives, and 8 teaspoons.
J.A. Henckels, as it is commonly known, is a manufacturing company based in Solingen, Germany. It was founded in June 13, 1971 by Peter Henckels, and up to date, the company has stayed on track and continued to manufacture top quality products. It is without doubt one of the oldest and largest manufacturers in the world. J.A. Henckels produces kitchen knives, flatware, cookware, and scissors. Its products are some of the best on the market with its 22748-345 model being the best flatware set currently available.
- Sleek, European-inspired design: It boasts generous continental size and elegant shape.
- Heavy gauge, 18/10 stainless steel construction: It is forged for superior durability.
- Brilliant, corrosion-resistant finish: Promotes longevity while making sure the set remains as good as new.
- European styling: Ensures the set blends well with any contemporary décor.
6. Mikasa Regent Bead 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
Mikasa’s Regent Bead 65-piece stainless steel flatware set comes with an 8-1/4-inch dinner fork, 7-1/2-inch salad fork, 9-1/2-inch dinner knife, 7-3/4-inch dinner spoon, and 6-1/2-inch teaspoon. All of these pieces are 12 twelve in number, making this set the best stainless steel flatware for a family gathering or re-union. The lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty protects against defects.
Mikasa was founded in May 1917 and it has enlivened the lives of many since its establishment. The company has its headquarters in Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan where it not only produces quality products but also has faith in these products to the extent that it’s more than willing to back them up with a lifetime limited warranty. Customers who have interacted with Mikasa’s products really praise their functionality and overall performance. They also like the quality of these products.
- 100-percent dishwasher safe material: Makes the set easy to take care of and clean.
- Elegant yet subtle beading: It transitions beautifully from everyday meals to finer occasions.
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel construction: It is resistant to rust and stands up to years of use in the dining room or kitchen.
- Four triangular accents: They add a unique touch to the collection, ensuring that it becomes a stunning and sophisticated addition to any formal table.
7. Artaste 59380 36-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
When you are looking for the best flatware, look no further than the Artaste 59380 36-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set. This is because the 36-piece set has what it takes to withstand daily use. It is arguably the best flatware set in 2017. And the fact that it comes from Artaste only makes things better.
With New Star Foodservice as the parent company, Artaste has learned a lot in the industry of kitchenware production. Its aim is to produce products based on beauty and function rather than price and profit margins. The good news is Artaste has managed to achieve exactly that, as seen through their production of beautiful, uniquely designed, and practically functional kitchen instruments. Today, both home and professional chefs rely on Artaste kitchenware products for exceptional results.
- Rain pattern: It is simple and elegant to make sure Artaste products easily match with the modern décor of most dining rooms or kitchen.
- Extra-thick ergonomic handle: Makes the set comfortable to hold for extended period.
- Reflective mirror finish: Enhances the aesthetic looks of the set and makes it ideal for both casual and formal dining.
- Expertly crafted design: This stainless flatware is expertly crafted for many years of use.
8. Gourmet Settings 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
The Gourmet Settings 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set is backed by a generous 25-year warranty, so buy with utmost confidence knowing the product is fully covered. The 20-piece set includes 4 dinner forks, 4 dinner knives, 4 salad forks, 4 table spoons, and 4 teaspoons; thus, it’s ideal for a service of 4.
Gourmet Settings produces versatile, high quality products that are not just perfect for restaurants but also great for home use. The company is based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, and it’s synonymous for its ability to produce unique flatware, dinnerware, cutlery, and more on a consistent basis. It also derives its popularity from its generosity like in this case where it offers an incredible 25-year warranty. Never let any chance to buy a Gourmet Settings product slip through your hands, as the company is one of the most trustworthy manufacturers in the world.
- Textured handles: All the 20 pieces feature textured handles for easy grip by adults and children alike.
- Looped and knotted end motif: They are on the textured handles, and they help make the unit easy to hold.
- Handmade design: It ups the functionality of the set, as well as enables it to perfectly blend with any décor.
- Polished black and gleaming mirror finishes: They help enhance the durability of the set, making sure that it remains as the best flatware set even after years of use.
9. Wallace 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
Like the Gourmet Settings 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, the Wallace 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set is backed by a 25-year limited warranty. It is designed to serve up to 12 people with each of its 65 pieces available in 12. Moreover, all of the pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Consumer satisfaction is the top priority of Wallace Manufacturers. And this is evident through its generous warranty of 25 years to the best flatware on the market. The manufacturer dedicates most of its time focusing on quality and functionality rather than price and profit margin. For this reason, Wallace is always loved by hundreds of thousands of consumers. It is trustworthy and its products always meet the high standard and great expectations from many consumers. Up to date, Wallace remains as one of the best manufacturers of flatware and it does not show any signs of dropping down the pecking order.
- Superior quality 18/10 stainless steel construction: Enables the set to meet the most demanding standards for durability and strength.
- Intricately detailed design: It features flower, foliate scrolls, and shells, so it can add elegant touch to any table setting.
- 25-year limited warranty: Protects against manufacturer defects and workmanship for 25 years.
- Dishwasher safe: Makes the set easy to take care of and clean.
10. Mikasa Cocoa Blossom 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set
The Mikasa Cocoa Blossom 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set is so far the best stainless steel flatware in 2017. It is the have it all stainless steel flatware with Mikasa keen to make it ideal for family gatherings and other occasions. Take advantage of the numerous pieces to have an excellent formal or casual table setting.
Mikasa has a lot to offer, from trendy, rustic spoons to elegantly designed dinnerware to sophisticated flatware. It is one of the most dedicated manufacturers whose products will not disappoint but instead, stand the test of heavy, daily use. Another great thing about Mikasa is the fact that it has the ability to incorporate its products with new designs without sacrificing the high performance.
- Exotic floral motif on the handle: They make the set beautiful and a stunning addition to any table setting. They also make the set a perfect compliment to formal or casual dinnerware.
- High quality, 18/10 stainless steel material: It not only resists rust but also stands up to years of use in the kitchen or dining room.
- Multiple pieces: This stainless steel flatware has numerous pieces that make it ideal for a family gathering.
- Versatile design: Mikasa Cocoa Blossom 65-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware can be used both for casual and formal dining.
Extra Buying Guide: What to look for when choosing a Stainless Steel Flatware Set
1. The Type of the Stainless Steel Material
Did you know that stainless steel materials are available in 3 different types? If you have no idea, these types include 18/10, 18/8, and 18/0. The first number represents chromium, which enables stainless steel to resist both rust and stains. And the second number represents the amount of nickel in the material and it’s what makes a flatware set to have a bright sheen; the more the nickel, the brighter the sheen. Therefore, going by this statement, we can confidently say that flatware sets made of 18/10 stainless steel are the best in terms of quality.
2. Number of Pieces
Stainless steel flatware sets have many different pieces of service. While some have 20 or less, others have 65 or more pieces. The number of pieces mainly depends on the number of people you would like to use the set. If you have a small family, then buying a flatware set with fewer pieces may be the best option. But, if you want a flatware set for family gatherings or occasions, then a set with many pieces is the product to consider.
3. Serving Pieces
Although this sounds the same as the number of pieces, they are totally different. Serving pieces include serving spoons, meat forks, butter knives, steak knives, and pierced spoons. Of course, no one wants their appetite delayed in the name of waiting for a serving piece. So, choose a flatware set based on the number of people you would like to use it.
4. Ergonomic feel and Aesthetic looks
Do not overlook this when choosing a stainless steel flatware set. Some sets are so heavy that you won’t be able to hold them for long; hence, only consider those that look comfortable to hold. Also, you should not forget the aesthetic looks, given that these sets should be enhancing the visual appeal of your kitchen or dining room.
It’s time to ditch your plastic flatware sets in favor of these top class stainless steel flatware sets. After comprehensive research that also included in-depth comparison, these were the last products standing, leaving us with no choice but to declare them the best stainless steel flatware sets on the market. They are durable, top performing, and feature intricately detailed designs that will blend perfectly well with your contemporary décor. So, go through the above reviews and settle on one or two or any number you like for elevated dining experience.