Right angle clamps are handy tools used in various activities such as holding woodwork and carrying out a wide range of activities. Unlike hammer and other tools such as pliers, right angle clamps are versatile. You can use them to hold large work pieces at a right angle, say while gluing them or screwing them together. The fact that they are available in a variety of designs and styles implies everyone will get something that best suits their needs.
Since they are a life-saver, right angle clamps are today produced in large numbers. And while this may be a plus to the right angle clamp market, it is a drawback to the consumer who may find it frustrating getting a premium quality product. You may think you have a top quality product, only to realize a few days later that the manufacturer was after making a fortune. To help you escape such frustrations and fuss, we bring you the following top 10 best right angle clamps for sale reviews.
- 1. Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp
- 2. Hawk 3″ Aluminum Corner Clamp
- 3. ZFE Right Angle Clamp
- 4. 9001 Can-Do Clamp by MLCS
- 5. Kreg Right Angle Clamp (KHC-RAC)
- 6. IRWIN Tools 226200 Corner Clamp
- 7. Angle Clamp by DRILLPRO
- 8. Bessey Angle Clamp (WS-3)
- 9. Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp
- 10. Kreg Corner Clamp (KHC-90DCC 90-degree)
1. Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp
Wolfcraft’s 3415405 Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum gadget, which is very efficient and effective for making box-frames or cabinets, and operates as a 3rd hand for every handyman. It features a crucial function of an assembly aid that helps in the clamping and alignment of parts for welding, screwing, and nailing. It also features quick-release mechanism and ergonomic handles that ensure easy adjustments. The 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity takes care of most clamping jobs, while the V-groove design holds round materials.
- Makes cabinets and box-frames easily
- Comfortable in the hands
- Easy to adjust during use
- Tackles most clamping tasks
- Arrives in many sizes to choose from
- Does not require professional skills
- Could be better if it had more capacity for larger boards
2. Hawk 3″ Aluminum Corner Clamp
With a 3-inch capacity featuring 3/8 inch high clamping surface, this corner clamp is a perfect tool for picture framing. Whether you are using fasteners or simply gluing, this miter style clamp will hold stock square and firm at an exact 90 degrees. Since it has a saw slot, this rugged, precise clamp allows you to make your final miter trim while firmly holding the stock in position. The Hawk 3” Aluminum Corner Clamp also features tow counter sunk holes that allow fastening to work surfaces.
- Works great for the price
- Gets the job done
- Makes squaring a lot easier
- Perfect for building frames and cabinets
- Useful for small projects
- Easy to keep when it’s not in use
- Tends to break easily
3. ZFE Right Angle Clamp
This right angle clamp from ZFE has a maximum clamping range of 75 millimeters and single weight of 0.12 kilograms. Its maximum clamping thickness is 75 millimeters for optimum performance. It is constructed from aluminum one die-casting molding to enhance results and improve durability. If you buy this right angle clamp, you will get a ZFE silicone wristbands gift.
- Works great for small projects
- The tightening metal is lightweight for easy use
- Makes a great addition to a home shop
- Big and works well
- Easy to use and highly affordable
- Not the best for heavy-duty tasks
4. 9001 Can-Do Clamp by MLCS
Can-Do Clamp (9001) by MLCS can do it all! This right angle clamp is made of sturdy aluminum construction implying it will serve you for years to come. It features oblong mounting holes that allow easy mounting to a workbench. It is precise and sets up instantly with no tools required. The Can-Do Clamp (9001) is perfect for doweling, framing, and drilling, among other activities.
- It is a combination of a clamp and a vise
- Versatile; can be used for doweling, drilling, and framing, etc.
- The construction is sturdy
- Has two swivel points
- Extremely easy to use
- The handle design needs improvement
5. Kreg Right Angle Clamp (KHC-RAC)
Are you looking for an ultimate clamp for joining 90-degree pocket-screw joints? Look no further because Kreg’s Right Angle Clamp (KHC-RAC) has it all. This right angle clamp features a steel pin on one arm that fits snuggly into one pocket-hole to clamp the pieces together as you drive a screw into an adjacent hole. It also features comfort grips to eliminate pinching when releasing the clamp. This item is easy to use as well as install, and it is highly durable.
- Easy to use and install
- No pinching when releasing the clamp
- Strong enough to withstand extensive uses
- Extremely accurate to improve results
- A great gift for do-it-yourselfers
- Improves efficiency at a worksite
- Only designed for pocket hole construction
6. IRWIN Tools 226200 Corner Clamp
IRWIN’s Quick-Grip 3-Inch Corner Clamp is particularly good for making picture frames and other small projects. It can hold up to 200 pounds of pressure while protecting your work piece using nylon rounds. It features steel screws and composite metal body that creates a strong clamp, which is backed by IRWIN with a lifetime warranty.
- Withstands pressure up to 200 pounds
- Works great for smaller projects and picture frames
- Does not damage pieces
- The price is great
- Very easy to use
- Not ideal for projects that require a little more force
7. Angle Clamp by DRILLPRO
The DRILLPRO Corner Clamp has a capacity of 3 inches and it is made of aluminum alloy construction for durability and enhanced performance. It features steel screws that not only ensures peerless performance but also promotes noticeable results. This right angle clamp holds joints at a 90-degree angle. It is used to clamp miter or butt joints.
- The aluminum alloy is durable
- Holds sides together perfectly
- Makes square box easily
- Holds board perpendicularly
- Components are super smooth
- Can be used by beginners to tackle small projects
- The clamp has a few quality control issues
8. Bessey Angle Clamp (WS-3)
Used in many applications such as framing, furniture assembly, and cabinet work, these versatile and unique clamps from Bessey are designed to fix, align, and hold material at 90 degrees. The jaws are plastic-coated and die-cast with a rear jaw, which swivels to enable you hold different material thicknesses; often at a 90-degree angle, thereby, leaving ample clearance to staple, screw or dowel material together when gluing.
- Ideal for furniture assembly, framing, and cabinet work
- Easy to use and accurate
- The angle clamp has great features
- The price is good
- Makes squaring tasks much faster
- Does not hold anything with a width larger than 3 inches
9. Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp
Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp securely holds square, angle, channel or round stock for a perfect 90-degree corner. It features floating head and rotating spindle screw that adjust to align and hold material to be welded. For great holding and alignment of work pieces, Hobart 2-axis welding clamp (770565) should be a frontier for you.
- Great for precision or small projects
- Great value for the price
- Works great for right angles
- Ensures fast completion of projects
- Easily holds workpieces together
- Lightweight; hence, easy to use
- The handle is made of cheap plastic.
10. Kreg Corner Clamp (KHC-90DCC 90-degree)
This unique right angle clamp from Kreg features a self-squaring design that automatically aligns joints to a 90-degree angle when compressed. It also features an L-handle for quick-release to ensure ease of use. Its innovative swivel head can easily adjust for thicknesses up to 1-1/4 inch. This right angle clamp also has a large heat-treated steel clamping surface with nickel plating for longevity and protection of soft woods against work piece imprints. It is perfect for shelf installation and drawer construction.
- Useful for professional woodworker or cabinetmaker
- Makes 90-degree drill connections easily
- Holds workpieces firmly
- Perfect for creating corners and inside shelves
- Comfortable to use
- A bit expensive compared to other angle clamps with the same features
Right angle clamps are versatile; thus, are used in numerous work pieces such as doweling, screwing, drawer construction, framing, shelf installation and more. Although they are numerous in the market, top quality right angle clamps are very few, and that is why we have the above reviews. Despite featuring different designs and styles, the highlighted right angle clamps have the same performance and functionality. Ideally, their prices are within an affordable range so you do not have any obstacle getting a premium quality product.