You love grilling to the extent that you don’t feel okay leaving your BBQ grill when going perhaps for camping, hiking or tailgating. You are forced to do this since your grill is heavy and takes up a lot of space, meaning you cannot just travel with it from one place to another. The good news is this should worry you no more, as the market now has several brands of portable gas bbq grills.
These units are lightweight and feature compact designs that make them easy to move with. They are ideal for tailgating, camping, hiking or relaxing at the beach. Another great fact about them is that they don’t sacrifice performance for portability, as most of them are versatile and can be used to cook sumptuous meals like fish, chicken, turkey, burgers, and vegetables. To help you get the best product, we provide you with the following top 10 best portable gas bbq grills reviews.
- 1. Char-Broil Standard Portable Gas Grill
- 2. Cuisinart CGG-180T Red Gas Grill
- 3. Coleman Portable Grill LXE
- 4. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- 5. Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
- 6. Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods Gas Grill
- 7. Char-Broil Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
- 8. Blackstone 36 Inch Flat Top Gas Grill
- 9. Blackstone Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
- 10. Weber 51040001 Q1200 Red Grill
1. Char-Broil Standard Portable Gas Grill
Grill anywhere, anytime with the Char-Broil Standard Portable Gas Grill. Designed with campers, hikers, and travelers in mind, this unit will enable you to grill your favorite foods while camping, tailgating, fishing or relaxing at the beach. It is ideal for cooking up to 8 hamburgers at a go.
· Simple and lightweight design: The gas grill only weighs 10 pounds for optimum portability.
· Versatile functionality: The unit is ideal for grilling hamburgers, vegetables, and chicken.
· Convenient hook: It enables you to hang the lid, making it at hand during grilling.
· Heat-resistant gloves: They allow you to move the grill even when it is hot.
2. Cuisinart CGG-180T Red Gas Grill
With the Cuisinart CGG-180T Red Gas Grill, you will be able to experience great grilled flavor every single day. It is a compact, high-performance grill that can cook food large enough for the entire family. In other words, this tabletop gas grill can cook 8 hamburgers, 4 pounds of fish, 8 steaks or 6 – 10 chicken breasts.
· Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet: They set up in seconds for ultimate convenience
· Lightweight design: At only 13.5 pounds, the gas grill is easy to move and use anywhere.
· 145-sqaure-inch grilling area: Enables the grill to make family-sized foods.
3. Coleman Portable Grill LXE
Grill on the go with the Coleman Portable Grill LXE. It is effortless to tote around and set up. All you need to do is to fold it up and then roll it with a single hand to your ideal cooking space before setting it up in seconds for great grilling experience.
· PerfectFlow technology: It ensures consistent performance, even in extreme conditions.
· Swaptop interchangeable cooktops: They offer more meal options.
· Sliding side tables: They make sure that tools and ingredients are within easy reach. Ideally, they slide out of the way for easy storage.
4. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Gas Grill
If you are a BBQ-griller on the go, the Smoke Hollow Gas Grill is the product for you. Whether you are going for picnics, camping, tailgating, boating, or relaxing at the beach, this innovative gas grill will easily get the job done. It is highly functional and uses small, disposable 1-pound propane cylinders.
· Stainless steel construction: It is long-lasting, making sure the gas grill becomes a reliable companion when you are on the go.
· Compact design: It makes the grill very portable and easy to store or transport.
· 305-square-inch cooking surface: It is large enough, so you can cook various types of food.
5. Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
The Go-Anywhere Gas Grill from Weber is an innovative portable gas BBQ grill that allows you to do the grilling anywhere, anytime. It is perfect for tailgaters, campers, beach-goers, road-trippers, and anyone who likes to grill while outside. Furthermore, it gets hot enough, and this makes it perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, and more.
· Premium-grade steel: It has been used to make the lid and bowl for superior durability even in the most rugged grilling environments.
· Push-button ignition: It ensures effortless and reliable lighting.
· Porcelain enameled stamped steel: It offers even heat distribution and prevents flare-ups.
6. Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods Gas Grill
Meet the Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Food Gas Grill! This unit is designed to grill fine foods while you are on the go. It is ideal for grilling such foods as vegetables, pizza, bread, and delicate foods. Whether you are a hiker, camper, tailgater or BBQ-griller on the go, the Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods Gas Grill is for you.
· Compact size: Makes the grill perfect for smaller yards and patios.
· Folding stainless shelves and carry handles: They make the grill easy to carry to the beach or game.
· Versatile modular grill-surface system: It enables you to cook all kinds of foods.
7. Char-Broil Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
A small gas grill is what you need to be able to grill anywhere, anytime. It is the perfect go-to product for those who have limited space but would like to grill on a regular basis. The numerous features equipped in this grill ensure easy grilling.
· Large slide out grease tray and filtered regulator: They protect the tank valve from debris.
· Heat-resistant handles: They help protect your hands from excess heat.
· Stainless steel construction: It promotes sturdy, durable performance.
· 200-square-inch cooking area: Allows you to cook family-sized meals in one round.
8. Blackstone 36 Inch Flat Top Gas Grill
An outdoor enthusiast will instantly fall in love with this flat top gas grill from Blackstone. Popular for backyard grilling, the Blackstone 36 Inch Flat Top Gas Grill will bring families and friends together for food and fun. Use it to cook your favorite foods such as vegetables, chicken breasts, hamburgers, and more.
· Expansive cooktop: It is large enough for catering events or parties.
· 4 adjustable heat zones: They make for a versatile cooking surface where you can grill several foods at once without burning a thing.
· Powder-coated black steel frame: It promotes superior durability and longevity.
9. Blackstone Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
This portable gas grill from Blackstone is what you need to enjoy grilling anywhere you go. It is specially designed for hunting, tailgating, camping, and fishing. Aside from the optimum portability, the Blackstone Portable Gas Grill does not require assembly, so expect it to be ready for use within a cinch.
· Rugged and portable steel griddle: It ensures optimum heat distribution and cooking performance.
· Versatile cooking options: They allow you to cook and grill anything you want.
· Adjustable legs: Allow you to cook on any terrain or level.
· Two hot burners: They give you the chance to cook different styles at the same time.
10. Weber 51040001 Q1200 Red Grill
Weber knows how much you love grilling, and so it makes sure you are able to grill anywhere, anytime by bringing you the 51040001 Q1200 Red Grill. Measuring 28.22-by-16.16-by-17.44 inches, this gas grill is large enough to grill large amounts of food yet compact enough for effortless storage.
· 189-square-inch cooking space: Allows you to cook family-sized meals.
· Ergonomic side handle: Promotes comfort and long hours of cooking.
· Cookbox and shroud: The cookbox houses the components of the cooking systems such as burner tubes, cooking grates, and the grease management system.
· Cooking grates: They uniformly retain heat and sear food beautifully.
You look at the flooded market and wonder, “oh, where am I going to get the best portable gas bbq grill from?” The good news is this should not make you worried at all; at least not after going through the above top 10 best products. Before coming up with this compilation, we thoroughly assessed products on the market to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied with whatever you’ll decide to buy. So, go for any portable gas bbq grill, knowing it will get your barbecuing missions accomplished.