Preparing pizza is one thing; slicing it once it’s ready is another. Normally, you are likely to struggle a lot if you don’t have the correct tools to slice pizza. One obvious thing is that the slices you make will not be of uniform portions. Another thing, which is even more worrying, is that whatever you are using (for example knife) to cut your pizza is likely to cause injuries to you, perhaps, as a result of applying much force.
Fortunately, cutting pizza should not be a daunting task since all you need to do is to get a pizza cutter wheel. Equipped with sharp blades, pizza cutter wheels cut cleanly to give you uniform and beautiful pizza slices. They also have ergonomic handles that will allow you to hold it for a pretty long time. Nevertheless, not all pizza cutter wheels have the same standards; hence, you need to go through the following top 10 best pizza cutter wheels reviews.
- 1. Kitchy Green Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 2. OXO Good Grips Pizza Wheel and Cutter (4-Inch)
- 3. Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 4. KitchenAid Silver Pizza Wheel
- 5. Winco Pizza Cutter 4-Inch Blade with Handle
- 6. Cangshan N1 Series 1021615 4-Inch Dia. Pizza Cutter
- 7. Fred PIZZA BOSS 3000 Pizza Wheel
- 8. OXO Good Grips Pizza Cutter for Non-stick Pans (4-Inch)
- 9. Vesta Home Store Professional Pizza Cutter Wheel
- 10. Rada Cutlery 3 Inch Pizza Cutter
1. Kitchy Green Pizza Cutter Wheel
This unit has a flawless finish and ergonomic handle to make it easy slicing pizza. It eliminates the need to cut pizza back and forth; thereby, allowing you to get restaurant-quality results. The manufacturer has equipped it with a unique design, which easily fits in the palm of your hands as well as in your cutlery storage drawer. They have also made sure that its blades are sharp enough to bring convenience. Because the blades are super sharp, the manufacturer has included a protective blade guard, which you can effortlessly close when the pizza cutter wheel is not in use. Ideally, we love the fact that this cutlery is backed by a lifetime 100-percent money back guarantee.
- Dishwasher-safe; hence, easy to clean
- Does the job quickly and easily
- Safer when not in use
- Holds up well during use
- Offers a comfortable grip
- Stores easily after use
- Directions are unclear on how to get it apart for cleaning
2. OXO Good Grips Pizza Wheel and Cutter (4-Inch)
It is not just us who recommend this product for you; America’s Test Kitchen recommends it as well. And that’s because it is from a company, which makes every day better on a daily basis. The 4” pizza wheel & cutter cuts quickly and easily regardless of whether the pizza has a thin or thick crust. Its blade is made of stainless steel, and, therefore, will cut through any pizza regardless of the thickness. This means you should not be worried whether you have made a thin or thick crust because it cuts them very nicely. In addition, you will be able to cut pizza safely since there is a thumb guard made of die-cast zinc. There is also a soft and non-slip handle, which absorbs the pressure to let you cut pizza for long.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Comfortable and easy on the hand
- Noticeably larger than other cutters
- Feels much more solid and durable than most cutters
- Priced great and works fine
- A little heavy because of the size
3. Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel
Your hard-earned cash should be spent on premium items like the Mozzbi Pizza Cutter Wheel. Displaying a flawless finish, this piece of cutlery will let you cut pizza easily. It will also bring confidence knowing that you will not be frustrated by blunt blades that encourage sticky cheese to leech on them, thereby, leaving behind a hot nasty mess. The pizza cutter wheel also offers maximum comfort and will fit the palm of your hand perfectly. The manufacturer believes that this pizza cutter wheel will not disappoint. And that’s why they have backed it with a 100-percent risk-free promise. In addition, the pizza cutter wheel comes with a protective shield to keep your fingers safe while you are doing the cutting.
- Cuts pizza of all sizes and thickness
- Very sharp and easy to clean
- Requires less effort to deliver results
- Firm and sturdy for ultimate reliability
- Will not harm fingers
- No instructions on how to sharpen it when it dulls
4. KitchenAid Silver Pizza Wheel
The KitchenAid Silver Pizza Wheel is designed to help you cut your pizza with comfort and safety. It has a sturdy cutting blade that is made of stainless steel for long-lasting performance. The blade works great and promises to cut through pizza of all thickness with much ease. Furthermore, the wheel is angled, so it can offer optimum comfort when used for cutting pizza. There is also a built-in finger and thumb guard that work together to ensure that you are safe. Talking of safety, the ergonomic handle of this pizza wheel promotes a comfortable grip, so you can use it for a long time without putting your hands on the cutting path. And when you are done using this wheel, you can use the hanging hole to save space.
- Dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleanup
- Stays sharp through several washes and uses
- Cuts through any level of pizza
- Does not cost a lot of money
- Comfortable to hold during use
- The blade tends to loosen where it attaches the handle
5. Winco Pizza Cutter 4-Inch Blade with Handle
Apart from pizza, this 4” blade with handle can be used to cut fudge and lasagna, among other foods. What’s more, its blade is made of stainless steel, and, therefore, will not dull easily. It also boasts a durable plastic handle that enables it to remain functional for a pretty long time. The blade has a 4-inch diameter, and this means it has just the perfect size for effortless cutting. Keep in mind that this cutter wheel is made for professional use; hence, it promises to deliver professional quality results. As such, you can use it not just at home but also in the restaurant. We love how it works and delivers results. We also love its durability and consistency.
- The design is simple
- Designed for frequent use
- The handle is really sturdy
- Certified for safety and quality
- Rolls through pizza easily
- Works great for the price
- Ideal for frozen pizza or soft foods
- The blade is not very sharp
6. Cangshan N1 Series 1021615 4-Inch Dia. Pizza Cutter
Precision, balance, and great design are all combined in this pizza cutter. That’s why we have no choice but to include it on this coveted list. This pizza cutter also displays a sleek-hollow design that will keep your knives well balanced, so you can cut pizza effortlessly. In addition, the design improves aesthetics both in the hands of the user as well as when the cutter is not in use. Since the manufacturer believes in the quality and performance of this pizza cutter, they have covered it with a lifetime warranty to protect against manufacturer’s defects. The blade is 4 inches in diameter and the handle is 5 inches in length. This pizza cutter guarantees to deliver all the result you have been looking for.
- Comfortable and very sharp
- The shape and balance are great
- Knives hold their sharp edges for quite a long time
- Knives look beautiful
- Can safely go in the dishwasher
- A bit pricey, but they are worth it
7. Fred PIZZA BOSS 3000 Pizza Wheel
It’s not a joke when it comes to slicing pizza. That’s why you should go for the Fred PIZZA BOSS 3000 Pizza Wheel. Designed with versatility in mind, this pizza wheel promises to blast through pepperoni, pesky anchovies, and extra cheese. It is made of tough engineering-grade plastics that work with the laser etched stainless steel blade to give you the desired results. The pizza cutter also has a removable shield for effortless cleanup. Ideally, we like the fact that it is shaped like a circular saw to make anyone doing the cutting look like a carpenter in action. You can use it for pizza parties and other special occasions. We love its versatility as well as its durability.
- Makes a great gift for wedding, Birthdays or Christmas
- Looks cute in the hands
- Cuts everything quickly and easily
- Brings a sense of humor
- Large enough to fit hands perfectly
- It may take a little while to get used to it
8. OXO Good Grips Pizza Cutter for Non-stick Pans (4-Inch)
We feel that modern home chef should have this pizza cutter wheel. This is because it is designed for nonstick pans and makes serving super hot and homemade pie a snap. It has a 4” plastic wheel that is sharp and features a tapered edge, so it can cut like a metallic blade but without scraping or cutting the pan. Besides, the wheel boasts a smooth surface, which prevents cheese ingredients from clinging to it. You will be able to use it for quite a long time without it slipping through your fingers since its handle is ergonomic and soft as well as featuring ridges under the fingers. There is also a wide thumb guard that keeps hands safe while you are using the cutter wheel.
- Does not scratch non-stick pans
- Cleans up easily in the dishwasher
- The handle is well constructed
- Does not hurt fingers
- Cuts every pizza regardless of the thickness and size
- The material used needs a little improvement
9. Vesta Home Store Professional Pizza Cutter Wheel
All the features you have ever wanted in a pizza cutter are all here in this professional pizza cutter wheel by Vesta Home Store. It is an effective pizza cutter wheel loaded with several features to let you enjoy conveniently-cut pizza crusts. The unit has a 3.5-inch sharp blade and its wheel is angled to make it a breeze getting the job done. Furthermore, the blade is made of HQ 304 stainless steel that offers excellent resistance to corrosion and rust, so you can use it for years to come. We are thrilled by the fact that this pizza cutter wheel is not just perfect for cutting pizza but also can be used for waffles, dough cookies, and pies.
- Feels great in the hand
- Well made and easy to clean up
- Makes it easy to slice pizza
- Great for both professional and home use
- The sharpness and weight are great
- Has a few quality control issues
10. Rada Cutlery 3 Inch Pizza Cutter
If you want to cut perfectly-portioned pizza every time, look no further than this pizza cutter from Rada Cutlery. It is a product of a company that has been producing products since 1948. And this means they have vast experience under their belt. That’s why we feel this product will not be a letdown. Ideally, the manufacturer feels the same too, considering that they have backed the pizza cutter wheel with a hassle-free lifetime guarantee. The handle of the pizza is made of cast silver brushed aluminum and has a satin finish for enhanced visual looks. The wheel, on the other hand, is made of 300 series high nickel grade stainless steel for superior durability. Apart from pizza, this unit is perfect for herbs, quesadillas, homemade pasta, bread dough, and desserts like giant cookies.
- The price is not exaggerated
- Well balanced and very sharp
- Durable and compact for easy use and storage
- Versatile; not only cuts pizza but also slices through a variety of foods
- Cuts clean and quite fast
- Not dishwasher safe
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Pizza Cutter Wheel
There are huge numbers of pizza cutter wheels on the market. And this seems to be a hindrance to getting the best product. So, to help solve this, we have come up with the following factors to consider.
- The Price
This should not be much of an issue since most pizza cutter wheels are within an affordable range. In most cases, pizza cutter wheels are priced depending on their durability and extra features. This, therefore, means you should set a reasonable budget, and then use it to check a cutter wheel with desirable features.
- The Versatility of the Cutter Wheel
It is always good to buy a multipurpose product that you can use for a variety of activities. And pizza cutter wheels are not an exception. With this in mind, ensure that you go for a unit, which not only cuts pizza but also can cut herbs and slice other foods like pepperoni, lasagna, bread dough, pies, quesadilla, and more.
- The Durability of the Cutter Wheel
Since you will be using a pizza cutter wheel on a consistent basis, it is recommended that you go for a durable product. Well, to determine whether a unit is durable, check whether it is made of long-lasting materials such as stainless steel and aluminum.
- The Sharpness of the Blade
The sharper the blade, the easier it is to use a pizza cutter wheel. Therefore, be sure to go for a pizza cutter wheel with a super sharp blade. Such cutter wheels make it extremely easy to cut pizza into neat and uniform 8 pieces.
- Safety of the Cutter Wheel
Because cutter wheels for pizza have sharp blades, it is advisable that you go for a unit, which comes with safety features. Well, some of these features are a protective blade guard and a wide thumb guard. These features will prevent you from cutting your hands when using a pizza cutter wheel.
- The Comfort
The best pizza cutter wheel should be ergonomically designed, so it can be used for long hours without fatigue. A pizza cutter wheel built with comfort in mind also helps minimize the chances of injuries since most of them have non-slip handles.
In this post, we have only focused on products that will change your lifestyle. We also checked their prices to make sure that you do not have to pay through your nose to get the best product. What’s even better, we have listed the pros and cons of each product to give you an honest review of what to expect concerning these products. So, with all these pieces of information, we hope that the post will help you greatly.