Hairs in your nose or ears are really helpful. They prevent dirt and foreign objects from getting into your ear to cause trouble. But lots of hairs in these delicate places can really be worrying. For instance, a lot of hair in your ears and/or nose is likely to lower your confidence a little because most people associate that with poor personal hygiene. So, to avoid being in such a situation, we advise that you consider a nose hair trimmer.
Unlike forceps that pull the hair and cause too much pain, nose hair trimmers have precision cut blades that remove nose hairs by trimming. These blades are always thoughtfully designed; hence, despite being super sharp, they will not cut sensitive areas while you are doing the trimming. With them, you will not have a hard time maintaining your personal grooming. We provide the following top 10 best nose hair trimmers reviews to further break down this topic for you.
- 1. ToiletTree Silver Professional Nose Trimmer
- 2. Panasonic Ear & Nose Trimmer (ER430K)
- 3. Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Trimmer
- 4. SUPRENT Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- 5. Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer (ER-GN30-K)
- 6. Philips Norelco Nose Trimmer 1500 (NT1500/49)
- 7. Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer (5640-1001)
- 8. Philips Norelco Facial Hair Precision Trimmer for Men (NT5175/49)
- 9. Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer (5545-400)
- 10. Remington NE3250B WETech Nose, Ear & Eyebrow Trimmer (5 Pieces)
1. ToiletTree Silver Professional Nose Trimmer
You will be able to use the ToiletTree Nose Trimmer in the shower because its design is water-resistant. The design also makes the trimmer very easy to wash once you are done using it. Besides, this trimming tool uses 1 AA battery (not included) and not electricity like other models. For this reason, you will not feel the economic pinch whenever you want to take care of your nose, ears, and/or brows. Since it uses battery, this nose trimmer is cordless, and, therefore, very easy to maneuver to get the best results. It comes with a bright LED light, which is very useful when you need to access hard-to-see and hard-to-reach hairs. In addition, it uses a high-functioning, rotary cutting system, which works by allowing hair to enter the tip of the trimmer.
- Cuts and trims well to improve confidence
- Easy to use and quite safe
- The blades are wear/rust-resistant
- Build quality is better than most models
- The stronger motor cuts faster and more cleanly
- Though rare, it may cut the skin if not handled properly
2. Panasonic Ear & Nose Trimmer (ER430K)
Like the first product we have just reviewed, this particular one is battery operated. It uses 1AA size battery, so do not expect to put up with the annoying cords. Additionally, this trimmer is 100-percent washable, and this means you can rinse it after use within seconds. Its blades are curved and hypoallergenic; hence, they will cut safely and cleanly without pulling hairs to the extent of irritating the skin. They combine well with other features to comfortably remove hair from the nose, ear, and places where facial hair is unwanted. Also, this trimming kit features a micro-vacuum system which powerfully and cleanly whisks away clipped mustache, nose, ear, and facial hair particles while you are doing the trimming. The trimmer is fully waterproof, and this means you can use it either dry or in the shower.
- A better alternative to forceps
- More powerful and feels professional
- Lightweight and fits in the hands perfectly
- Clips hair without pulling
- Built-in vacuum eliminates heavy cleanup of the nose after the trim
- Could be better with a rechargeable battery
3. Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Trimmer
What we love so much about this trimmer that we have to mention is the advanced vacuum system. Well, the vacuum system whisks away residue to ensure that you have an easy time wet or dry cleaning your nose after removing the hair. Another feature that is impressive is the bright LED light. We say it is impressive because a good number of trimmers do not have it yet it is very important. With it, you will be able to find hard-to-reach hairs and remove them in no time. The trimmer is also loaded with precision cut stainless steel blades, which comfortably get rid of unwanted ear and nose hairs. Ideally, these blades are much more improved in that they feature a dual-edge and use cyclone blade action for efficient and quick trimming.
- Easy to use and does a great job
- Gives a close and clean trim consistently
- Fits hand perfectly; hence, easy to hold
- The LED light is a great addition
- Does not hurt and works quietly
- It is so quiet that it will make you think it is not trimming as expected.
4. SUPRENT Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
When 1 AA battery is used for powering this nose & ear hair trimmer, then expect it to last up to 6 months with 5 minutes of use. But is that enough to convince us to include the trimmer in here? Yes, it does since most trimmers tend to overuse their batteries. Also, we like the fact that this unit comes equipped with a 6500 RPM motor that, despite its high speed, is incredibly quiet. The motor runs pretty fast to avoid clamping the nose hair and hurting the nasal cavity. It operates at a noise below 50dB to let you use the trimmer even when everyone is asleep. Like the other trimmers that top this list, this one is waterproof with a water-resistant rating of IPX7.
- Feels professional and has strong power
- The blade works well in the shower
- Can be used to trim eyebrow
- Cleans nose hair quickly and conveniently
- The light is bright and really helpful
- The switch to turn the trimmer on is somewhat difficult to use
5. Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer (ER-GN30-K)
Most manufacturers focus so much on the performance of their nose hair trimmers that they forget the size. But that is not the case with the Panasonic ER-GN30-K. It is compact to make sure that you have an easy time storing it after use. It is also lightweight, and, therefore, you will comfortably use it without straining a lot. Since it is designed to be a personal groomer for men, the trimmer comfortably and nicely trims nose and ear to help enhance men’s looks. It can also be used to trim eyebrows, mustache, and beards. It comes with a cleaning brush and a protective nose trimmer cap for quick maintenance. Furthermore, it has an immiscible manufacturer’s Vortex Cleaning System, which draws in water from every side before spinning through the nose hair trimmer for quick and effortless thorough cleaning.
- Very handy and easy to use
- Trims nose hairs without pain
- Easy to clean and works quietly
- Top and side blades make it very easy to get hair out regardless of the angle
- Battery lasts longer
- Does get warm when used for long hours
6. Philips Norelco Nose Trimmer 1500 (NT1500/49)
Philips Norelco is a serious company whose aim is to satisfy their large client base. That’s why they have built this nose trimmer to last. This, therefore, means you should expect nothing but optimum reliability should you go for the trimmer. The manufacturer has also gone a step further to back the product with a 2-year warranty. Well, all these are enough to convince you that you will never go wrong with this product. The nose trimmer is fully washable, and, therefore, easy to care for as well as clean. Plus it comes with an eyebrow guard for quick and uniform trims. It also comes with a battery, unlike other nose hair trimmers where you have to find one by yourself.
- Versatile; it trims the nose, eyebrows, and ears
- Easy to use and has no painful pulling
- Gives a very good “hand feel”
- Sturdy for optimum reliability
- The heads are easy to swap and clean
- Requires several passes to actually trim the nose hairs and eyebrows
7. Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer (5640-1001)
The anodized aluminum body of this trimmer is worth recognizing because most manufacturers do not think of using such a quality material. The aluminum construction makes the trimmer very sturdy and at the same time, it is extremely lightweight for easy use. What’s more, the trimmer combines precision and power, so it can take on any grooming need with much ease. It also comes with two trimming heads to further enhance its performance by providing many different detailing possibilities. About convenience, this hair trimmer features wet/dry rinseable stainless steel blades. And this means you will have a hygienic hair trimming tool every time. The unit uses AAA lithium battery, which is provided by the manufacturer. We are certain that it will help you maintain your personal hygiene.
- Great for male/female grooming
- Works great yet inexpensive
- Simple yet very powerful
- Ideal for eyebrows, nose, and ear trimming
- The battery lasts longer
- The included attachments are useful
- Noisy, but it gets the job done
8. Philips Norelco Facial Hair Precision Trimmer for Men (NT5175/49)
Precision, comfort, and detailing can also be experienced if you have the Philips Norelco NT5175/49 Hair Trimmer. Specially designed for men, this trimming machine promises to be a good groomer. It comes equipped with Advanced ProtecTube technology, which enables it to provide sharp and accurate trims without sacrificing its gentleness on the skin. Another technology is the Dual-Cut technology, which is for ultimate precision and superior quality. Moreover, this trimmer comes with a skin-friendly detailer and comb, which have rounded tips, so they can trim your neck, beard, stubble, and sideburns. It is water-resistant to allow you to clean it easily under running water. Ideally, the manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty to protect the trimmer against original defects.
- Does not need oil
- Has multiple attachments to suit a variety of needs
- Holds up well to daily use
- Runs a long time on AA battery
- The AA battery is very easy to replace
- Small enough to easily get into tight areas
- Has a few quality control issues
9. Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer (5545-400)
What makes us so thrilled about this ear, nose and brow trimmer is the lightweight and compact design. Well, with such a design, expect to have an easy time handling the trimmer. Another feature that is so special about this trimmer is the bonus eyebrow guide comb attachment, which shapes brows without much hassle. Also, there are hygienic steel blades, which are easy to rinse clean under running water once you are done with the trimming. The unit’s reciprocating and detail heads are also worth talking about, considering that they contribute to peerless performance as well. Because this trimmer is thoughtfully designed, expect to have no problem at all using it in the shower. We believe it will really be of great help. So, go for it.
- Does a decent job with trimming
- Compact for easy handling during trimming
- Easy to use and clean
- Lasts longer if cared for properly
- The price is budget-friendly
- The unit heats up after long hours of use
10. Remington NE3250B WETech Nose, Ear & Eyebrow Trimmer (5 Pieces)
We could not complete our coveted reviews without mentioning a product from Remington, could we? So, on that note, we introduce to you the Remington NE3250B WETech Trimmer. It is a powerful nose, ear and brow trimmer that promises to handle the details precisely and easily. It is operated by a battery, and this means you will not have to go through the hassle of having to deal with cords. Additionally, this trimmer boasts Comfort Trim technology to give you maximum comfort while you are trimming your nose hairs. Still on comfort, it uses bi-directional blades that work with a blade guard to comfortably and quickly get rid of unwanted hair. Once you are done with the trimming, remember the Washout System for easy cleaning of the trimmer under running water.
- Good quality and seems stable
- Removes unwanted facial hair from nose, ears, and brows
- The price is affordable
- Operates smoothly during trimming
- Cleans easily once the trimming is over
- The battery does not stay in place, making it quite difficult to turn on during the next use
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Nose Hair Trimmer
There is a lot to consider before you buy a nose hair trimmer. This is because of the numerous brands out there that can make it quite confusing to get a suitable product. With that in mind, we have created a list of factors to consider when buying a nose hair trimmer.
- Ease of Maintenance
If you want to enjoy the benefits of a nose hair trimmer you have just bought, it is important that you go for a unit that is easy to maintain. This means you should consider nose hair trimmers that do not require oil for maintenance. Also, you should try to go for a waterproof trimmer that is easy to clean under running water.
- The Design
The best nose hair trimmer should be compact and lightweight for easy handling and use. It should also be cordless, so you can easily maneuver it to get the best results. Lastly, the hair trimmer you go for should be ergonomically designed to prevent hand fatigue while you are using them.
- Sharpness of Blades
A blade that is not sharp is highly unlikely to give you the results you want. Ideally, it will force you to pass the trimmer on one area several times, and, this is likely to cause irritations. So, with all these reasons, it is advisable that you only buy nose hair trimmers with very sharp blades that cut with optimum precision.
- Power of the Motor
The motor is the engine of a nose hair trimmer. This means a poorly performing motor is likely to slow down the performance of its respective nose hair trimmer. As such, be keen to go for a powerful motor that rotates the blades faster and with admirable accuracy. The motor should also be quiet for maximum convenience.
It is expensive to buy several trimmers, where one is for the nose, the other is for ears, and another is for brows. So, if possible, choose a versatile nose hair trimmer that can do all of these. Well, this will also save your time, given that you will not be changing tool after tool during personal grooming. To know whether a nose hair trimmer is versatile, look at the number of attachments it comes with.
For some reason, nose hairs do not just grow in noses of the elderly, but also nowadays, they grow in the noses of younger people. Regardless of the age, lots of hair in your nose is not something to be proud of. So, you better take them down immediately you notice they are starting to become unmanageable. And the best way to achieve that is to use one of the above nose hair trimmers.