Night vision security cameras are different from ordinary cameras in the sense that they will let you see images clearly even at night. They have IR (infrared) LEDs that are capable of capturing images in pitch darkness. These cameras are perfect for anyone who wants their property protected 24/7. Well, it is not just the night vision technology that makes these cameras great but also a good number of them have high resolution for wonderful picture quality. What’s more, some have motion detection technology to further provide protection and keep your home really secure. If you are here to get one, we say grab a cup of coffee and start going through the following to 10 best night vision security cameras reviews.
- 1. Wyze Cam 1080p Indoor Smart Camera
- 2. YI 1080p Home Camera with Night Vision
- 3. SV3C 720P HD Night Vision IP Cameras
- 4. Canary Indoor 1080p HD Security Camera
- 5. ZOSI Surveillance Camera System
- 6. Heimvision HM203 1080P Security Camera with Smart Night Vision
- 7. NETVUE Outdoor Security Camera with FHD Night Vision
- 8. ONWOTE Wireless Security Camera System Outdoor
- 9. firstrend 1080P Wireless Security Camera System
- 10. Youmeet WiFi IP Security Camera
1. Wyze Cam 1080p Indoor Smart Camera
The Wyze Cam 1080p Night Vision Security Camera is an amazing camera because it uses the Wyze App to deliver fast and clear live stream footage direct to your phone. The Wyze App is compatible with both Android and iOS. Besides, this device comes equipped with a night vision function that works up to 30 ft. away. This means it will provide you with great security even at night. The night vision features 4 infrared LEDs 850 Nm with IR cut filter. Another fascinating feature we must tell you about is the motion tagging technology, which detects as well as outlining motion in both playback video and live stream modes. The Wyze Cam Pan records a 12-second Event Video automatically upon detecting sound or motion. That being said, all you need to do is turn on push notifications in order to know things without necessarily monitoring the app.
- The app is useful
- The camera displays clear pictures
- Setup is easy and the price is good
- The motion detection is reliable
- Night vision mode is decent
- Talking to someone is a bit difficult. You must press and hold the mic icon for your voice to protrude and unmute the camera to hear the other person.
2. YI 1080p Home Camera with Night Vision
This security surveillance system comes second on our list because it has what it takes to improve security at your place. Its night vision is enhanced and features 8 individual 940nm infrared LED’s. The IR (infrared) automatically turns on in low-light conditions to let you see clearly in the dark. Moreover, this home camera is equipped with Baby Crying Detection as well as Motion Detection features. The two use state-of-the-art technology to detect and then send notifications to your home. Additionally, the camera will let you store content in the YI Cloud. This means you will not have to buy a memory card. Plus YI Cloud will offer you loop-recording with no limit in storage, meaning your footage will still be well protected and accessible on the cloud even if your camera is damaged or stolen.
- Easy to set up and the price is inexpensive
- Delivery is on time
- Picture is detailed and super clear
- Sound quality is decent
- Can be used as a baby monitor
- Night vision is very clear
- The activity recording could be longer
3. SV3C 720P HD Night Vision IP Cameras
It is not uncommon for a night vision security camera to experience technical glitches. That’s why it is important that you buy a surveillance system that the manufacturer fully stands behind. The SV3C 720P HD Night Vision IP Camera is one of the units you can invest in. It is backed by a 12-month warranty plus the company offers a 30-day free return policy for peace of mind. What’s more, this home camera has 36 pieces of IR LED lights to ensure you are able to see clearly in the dark. The night vision reaches up to 67 feet or further, and this enables the camera to be the ultimate protector. This night vision IP camera is also waterproof with a rating of up to IP66. This means you can use it outdoors. It is built with a full aluminum case that is capable of withstanding rough weather not to mention being resistant to vandalism.
- Well made and easy to set up
- The price is reasonable
- Customer service is great
- Delivers great picture quality
- The night vision is impressive
- Setup software needs improvement
4. Canary Indoor 1080p HD Security Camera
With this high-performance night vision security camera, you will be able to view recorded activity anywhere, anytime. Besides, the camera has a night vision function that will let you see in the dark. It also has a built-in microphone and speaker that allows for real-time conversations. The camera is compatible with Alexa, and this further makes it extremely easier to operate. All you need to do is bark out commands and the camera will get the job done. Ideally, you can use this camera as a baby monitor and even to know when kids are at home. Setting this security surveillance system is incredibly easy. Simply plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and you are done. Other features of this security camera with night vision are intelligent, privacy mode, and automatic arming & disarming.
- Easy to set up and use
- Good picture and video quality
- Sits like a speaker and doesn’t look like a camera at all
- Has a feature that will call the closest police department near you
- The free membership is great
- A bit slow to turn on once someone comes within range
5. ZOSI Surveillance Camera System
The night vision of this security camera is up to 65ft. During the day, it captures objects in color and at night, it captures them in black and white. The camera is made of steady and heavy-duty aluminum housing material that protects it against elements. Moreover, the aluminum housing has a high waterproof rating, meaning you can set up this surveillance camera system with night vision either indoors or outdoors. The camera also comes equipped with a 3.6mm lens, which is wide enough to cover about 72-degree view. Plus it has a feature that most comparable night vision security systems do not have; the customizable motion detection area. This feature reduces the number of false alarms, thereby, allowing you to save time and stay connected to any fishy movements. You can connect this security system to either a TV or monitor via VGA cable or HDMI cable.
- Customer service is amazing
- The quality is top notch
- Comes with a 1 Terabyte drive
- Stays on at all times
- Easy to set up, and it produces clear pictures
- The app could be better
6. Heimvision HM203 1080P Security Camera with Smart Night Vision
When you have the HM203 1080P Security Camera, you will be able to monitor your home both during the day and at night. The night vision ranges up to 49 feet in low light or even in pitch darkness to ensure that you are provided with clear images. The night vision function works automatically depending on the light change, although you can control it manually by setting on YCC365 Plus App. What’s more, this security camera system with night vision has a 2MP camera lens that enables it to deliver clearer high-definition images compared to those of 720P. The 1080P security surveillance system will present you with a crystal clear view of what exactly is going on. The camera achieves 360-degree viewing via 55-degree vertical & 355-degree horizontal rotation range and 110-degree wide-angle advanced lens.
- Easy to set up
- The night vision is crystal clear
- Arrives in a simple, small box with key technical features printed
- Comes with lots of accessories
- Send a notification when it detects motion
- The monthly payment per camera is quite bothersome
7. NETVUE Outdoor Security Camera with FHD Night Vision
You definitely want to get live full HD video both day and night. That’s why we suggest that you try out this surveillance system with FHD Night Vision. The infrared LEDs will let you see up to 60 feet in the dark. Additionally, this camera captures high-resolution 1080p images. It is a high-quality outdoor security camera designed to provide your home with 24-hour security. It is compatible with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Alexa. That said, this wireless outdoor security camera works perfectly when connected to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi or hard line Ethernet connection. The fact that it is compatible with Alexa, Fire TV, Echo Spot or Echo Show means you will have an easy time using it. With a waterproof rating of IP66, this security camera can withstand anything the outdoor environment throws at it.
- The app makes the camera easy to set up
- The build quality is fairly good
- Wi-Fi range is good
- Comes with hardware and a hex (Allen) key
- Customer service is excellent
- The motion detection is too sensitive
8. ONWOTE Wireless Security Camera System Outdoor
Although this security camera system for outdoor is wireless, it is not battery-powered. For this reason, you will have to plug it into a power outlet nearby so you can get continuous live surveillance video. Ideally, the fact that it is not battery-powered is a blessing in disguise because you will not have to charge the batteries every now and then. Besides, these security cameras have a powerful night vision function that reaches up to 80ft to let you see clearly in the dark. The cameras can be used both indoors and outdoors. And this is because of the IP66 weatherproof housing. They come with a 1-year warranty as well as 24/7 professional technical support to ensure maximum user satisfaction. The email support replies within 8 hours while the LIVE CHAT Support found on the manufacturer’s official website is available from 6:00 P.M – 12:00 AM, PDT Time.
- The cameras sync automatically
- They are delivered promptly and with all parts
- Plug and play right out of the box
- The instruction manual is easy to follow
- Picture quality is HD and clear
- The app could be more reliable
9. firstrend 1080P Wireless Security Camera System
This 1080p wireless security camera system has 4 cameras, and this makes it a great purchase if you want to improve security at home. The cameras are equipped with a night vision function that reaches up to 65 ft. This means you will be able to see crystal clear images even at night. Another wonderful feature of these cameras is motion detection function. They will alert you when there is motion. Moreover, the cameras boast 1080p high definition, which enables them to deliver crystal clear images. Plus it is IP66 weatherproof, meaning it can withstand anything the outdoor environment throws at it. The connectivity of the cameras is 2.4GHz network and the lens is 3.6mm to further improve viewing. Setting up this night vision wireless security camera system is extremely easy, and that’s because it is plug and play.
- The housing seems to be made really well
- Customer service is exceptional
- Easy to install and to connect with a phone
- Picture quality is wonderful
- The camera system comes with everything you need
- May arrive with a few glitches, but the product’s customer support is one of the best
10. Youmeet WiFi IP Security Camera
Like other Youmeet products, this night vision security camera is backed by a 12-month warranty to give you peace of mind. It boasts a sharp and contrast-rich night vision to let you see clearly in the dark. Another feature that makes this night vision security camera great is the 1920 x 1080p resolution, which ensures that picture quality is top notch. The camera is housed in an IP66 waterproof housing for indoor and outdoor use. And it has a 110-degree wide-angle lens that, in turn, features 355-degree horizontal and 95-degree vertical rotation range to achieve 360-degree panoramic view. The two-way audio function means you can communicate with your loved ones via this camera. There is also a motion/sound detection technology that further improves the performance of this night vision security camera.
- Can rotate 360 degrees
- The lens is very well protected
- Can be controlled via a phone
- Extremely easy to install
- Quality and the look are impressive
- The motion tracking feature is superb
- The app needs some improvement
Night vision security cameras are a great step towards securing your home. They have night vision technology that allows them to provide you with clear images even in pitch darkness. These cameras are also versatile and can be used as baby monitors or to check on pets. We are positive that you will like them.