I cannot praise baby’s nasal aspirators enough. These products are one of the best items you can buy for your family to ensure they survive the first years. In addition to being pediatrician approved, nasal aspirators can be used from birth. They are designed with baby in mind, meaning they are effective, quick and safe, as well as gentle on baby. Moreover, they are perfect for baby colds and safe for newborns. They will not only make your little one happy but also will bring joy to your family.
Babies, especially newborns, are often delicate, and this calls for a top quality nasal aspirators. However, getting a premium quality nasal aspirator can be an arduous task because of the numerous manufacturers. You may think you have a high quality product, only to realize a few days later that what you have is poor quality. To help you escape this, we bring you the following top 10 best nasal aspirators for babies reviews.
- 1. OCCObaby Nasal Aspirator
- 2. Graco Nasal Aspirator
- 3. BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator
- 4. Baby Comfy Care Nasal Aspirator
- 5. Bubzi Co NASAL ASPIRATOR
- 6. FridaBaby Nasal Aspirator
- 7. Precious Kids Baby Nasal Aspirator
- 8. BabyBubz Nasal Aspirator
- 9. Little Martin’s Drawer Nasal Aspirator
- 10. BaeLove Nasal Aspirator
1. OCCObaby Nasal Aspirator
This nasal aspirator is arguably the only aspirator on the market with exclusive power suction batteries, tip, and a bonus snot sucker. It fits any nose with its three sizes of soft reusable silicone tips. It is waterproof and super easy to clean. The fact that it is constructed upon the highest quality and safety material means it is both medically tested and FDA approved. The OCCObaby Nasal Aspirator comes with 100% money-back guarantee and its stunning, unique design makes it a great gift.
- Offers perfect suction
- Works on all nose sizes
- Safe for toddlers and newborns
- Very easy to clean
- Does not use filters
- Works better than manual nasal aspirators
- The suction needs a little improvement
2. Graco Nasal Aspirator
Say goodbye to stuffy nose with the Graco Nasal Aspirator. This nasal aspirator helps put your baby on a path for easier breathing by safely and easily clearing his stuffy nose. When baby feels better, you will rest too, and that is what the Graco Nasal Aspirator wants. The nasal’s tip and collection cup are dishwasher safe for convenience. The Graco Nasal Aspirator is powered by 2 AA batteries for enhanced performance and functionality.
- Easily and safely clears baby’s stuffy nose
- Recommended for all babies including those with 0 years
- Allows you to maintain/release suction as needed
- Allows you to evaluate the baby’s congestion level
- Easy to clean
- Not perfect at getting deep mucus
3. BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator
Your little one is fussy and uncomfortable because they are full of snot. Well, look no further than the BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator. This nasal aspirator features a simple American design that enhances its simplicity and effectiveness. It is free of phthalate and BPA to ensure ultimate health and overall well-being. Best of all, it is clinically proven to prevent the transfer of bacterial germs and mucus. The fact that it is dishwasher safe means washing this BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator is a breeze.
- Can be used again and again
- Makes it easier to suction the snot out of the baby’s nose
- Easy to clean and dry
- Made of safe, non-toxic materials
- The aspirator has several uses
- The aspirator is somewhat stiff
4. Baby Comfy Care Nasal Aspirator
Congratulations! You have found one of the most effective and best-designed nasal aspirators on the market today. This nasal aspirator works better than battery-powered and bulb type nasal aspirators, since it uses your own suction. It is designed specifically to use standard household tissue as a filter so there is nothing else to buy. Ideally, the aspirator has two nose tips (standard and newborn) to allow it exhibit peerless performance. Apart from being dishwasher safe, the Baby Comfy Care Nasal Aspirator is free of BPA and phthalate.
- Removes nasal mucus hygienically and safely
- It is within the budget
- Allows you to control the suction
- Does not require the inconveniencing filters
- Easy to store in the included mesh pouch
- The tube seems to be overly long
5. Bubzi Co NASAL ASPIRATOR
Babies get sick and parents know that this is a fact. They have little immune systems that are still developing so flu’s, allergies, colds, and dust cause uncomfortable congestion to them. Fortunately, there is an effective solution to such complications; the Bubzi Co Nasal Aspirator. This nasal aspirator provides instant relief by removing nasal congestion caused by allergies, flu’s, and colds in just 30 seconds or less to protect your young one’s health. Unlike some of its competitors, the Bubzi Co Nasal Aspirator removes congestion without causing any discomfort.
- Removes nasal congestion
- Disassembles for easy, quick cleaning
- Does not need filters like other brands
- The aspirator has no harmful plastics
- Fits comfortably into the baby’s nose
- Improves the general health of the baby
- The case would be better if it were more durable
6. FridaBaby Nasal Aspirator
What’s the fuss? Your baby is fussy and uncomfortable because of congestion. Well, do not get fussy too, but look for the FridaBaby Nasal Aspirator. Invented and recommended by doctors, this nasal aspirator uses parents’ own suction to effectively clear babies’ stuffy noses. The aspirator creates a seal with the outside of baby’s nostril for comfortable and seamless snotsucking. It is easy to clean because it is dishwasher safe. Ideally, it is safe because it is phthalate and BPA free.
- Endorsed by pediatrician
- Safely and effectively clears a stuffy nose
- Filters are disposable for improved hygiene
- Keeps baby comfortable and fuss free
- Materials used do not have phthalate or BPA
- You have to suck incredibly hard to get the desired results
7. Precious Kids Baby Nasal Aspirator
We find the fast, reliable performance of this nasal aspirator amazing. The unit is designed to safeguard the health of your newborn or toddler. For this reason, expect it to keep the baby’s nose clear and stuff free. It also helps prevent discomforts and infections, which can be as a result of a congested nose. We love the fact that it is battery operated, as this explains its unwavering reliability. Although it sucks powerfully, this nasal aspirator will not hurt your baby. So, parents should use it with peace of mind knowing that no injuries or complications will occur because of using the aspirator. Another reason that makes this nasal aspirator a must-buy for parents is its money back guarantee. The guarantee means you will only use it because you are happy with it.
- Reliable, efficient, and fast
- Fits baby’s nostrils comfortably
- The aspirator is travel-friendly
- Makes mucus removal a breeze
- Safe and hygienic
- Waterproof design ensures worry-free rinsing
- The aspirator is a bit costly compared to other brands in the same class
8. BabyBubz Nasal Aspirator
The BabyBubz Nasal Aspirator is one of the most useful items parents should use to protect their babies’ health. It provides instant relief from nasal congestion so your little one can breathe, eat, and sleep better. The fact that it allows you to use your breath to operate means this nasal aspirator will not harm your child in any way. Its innovative design also eliminates the transfer of germs and mucus. This item disassembles easily and completely so it can be thoroughly sanitized and cleaned. It is non-evasive, phthalate and BPA free, making it completely safe for infants.
- Enables babies to sleep much better
- Clears nasal mucous
- Makes life easier
- Easy to use and clean
- Sucks mucous gently
- 100-percent safe for the baby
- The aspirator is affordable
- The rubber tends to collect dust and hair
9. Little Martin’s Drawer Nasal Aspirator
Is your little one suffering from severe nasal or sinus congestion? Let him suffer no more because the Little Martin’s Drawer Nasal Aspirator is here for his rescue! Featuring a powerful motor and quality pump components, this aspirator will get rid of stubborn mucus so your baby can breathe easily and sleep better. While offering enough suction to remove stubborn mucus, the Little Martin’s Drawer Nasal Aspirator makes sure that it does not harm baby’s delicate sinuses. With 2 exchangeable nozzle sizes, molded of soft silicone, expect this aspirator to always fit your young one’s nose comfortably.
- Fits the baby’s nose comfortably
- Snot sucker is lightweight and compact for easy use
- Allows baby to breathe easier and sleep for a long time
- Can heavily be rinsed without electronic components getting damaged
- Works well without harming baby’s delicate sinuses
- The price is a bit high
10. BaeLove Nasal Aspirator
When your little one’s having trouble breathing, you do not want to take chances, so the best solution you can go for is this doctor-recommended nasal aspirator. The BaeLove Nasal Aspirator is easy to use, as all you need to do is to place the soft tip at your baby’s nose and the white mouthpiece in your own mouth before slowly inhaling and gradually increasing suction as mucus collects in the container. Rest assured; you will not be swallowing snot because the mucus will remain in the special container, well away from you and your young one.
- Extremely easy to use
- Waterproof for effortless cleaning
- Uses powerful yet gentle suction
- Safe and healthy for the baby
- Helps eliminate all the pain and discomforts
- The tip is always clean
- The strength of the suction could be better
When baby is sick and unhappy so are her parents. In other words, a happy child brings joy to mom and dad. Actually, no parent wants to take chances when their baby is sick, and that is why these nasal aspirators are on the market. Invented and recommended by doctors, these aspirators remove congestion fast and effortlessly. Best of all, they do this while making sure that baby’s health is not compromised. They are non-evasive, phthalate and BPA-free so baby can remain healthy during her early stages of development.