A motorcycle cover is a good buy if you are tired of replacing your motorcycle components because of damage caused by elements. Motorcycle covers are made out of waterproof materials to ensure that they keep your motorbike dry even when there is a heavy downpour. They also offer protection against the damaging UV rays, wind, and debris. By so doing, motorcycle covers help improve the longevity of bikes. They come in various sizes including small, medium, large, extra-large, and XX-large, among others. That said, if you want to buy one, then the following top 10 best motorcycle covers reviews should be a frontier for you.
- 1. XYZCTEM All Season Black Waterproof Motorcycle Cover (XX Large & Lockholes)
- 2. XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover (XXL, Black&Orange)
- 3. Anglink Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
- 4. Badass Motogear Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
- 5. Nuzari Premium Outdoor Motorcycle Cover
- 6. LIHAO Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
- 7. Dowco 50124-00 Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
- 8. Tokept Black and Orange Waterproof Motorcycle cover
- 9. MONOJOY Motorcycle Cover [XXXXL 116” (Black)]
- 10. Ohuhu Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
1. XYZCTEM All Season Black Waterproof Motorcycle Cover (XX Large & Lockholes)
Keeping your motorcycle clean and safe is highly recommended. That’s why we bring you this all-season waterproof motorcycle cover. It is designed to fit several motorcycles up to 108”. For this reason, expect it to perfectly fit your Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Honda or Kawasaki. Well, to deliver such a stunning performance, the motorcycle cover must be well made. Therefore, it is no surprise that this one is made out of a 210D oxford fabric, which is known for amazing quality. Because of this material, abrasion, water, and mildew will be a thing of the past. The fabric is also lightweight and super soft despite being incredibly strong. As such, you will not have problems handling the cover. The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty to protect against any misfortune. Plus they offer a free storage bag for keeping the cover properly.
- The material used is scratch-resistant
- Great for covering a motorcycle in the garage
- Keeps dust and debris at bay
- Covers all the parts of a motorcycle
- Comes with a storage bag
- Not the most durable
2. XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover (XXL, Black&Orange)
This is another great motorcycle cover from XYZCTEM. It is made from premium quality nylon oxford material that enables it to deliver improved weather protection. The material makes it the go-to product for protecting motorcycles against dust, rain, damaging UV rays, heat, tree sap, and many more. Despite providing such formidable protection, the material is breathable. Therefore, it will release heat, condensation, and moisture in order to protect the seat. This cover boasts a universal fit; hence, it can provide a good cover for innumerable motorcycles up to 108 inches. It is soft on paint to give you peace of mind knowing that your motorcycle will not have scratches as a result of using it to cover it. Furthermore, it comes with a 1-year warranty for worry-free buying. And it is windproof as well as double-stitched, so it can withstand even the toughest weather.
- Does not leak; hence, offers great protection
- Made of thick and heavy material
- Appears capable of lasting
- The material does not fade or weaken over time
- Comes with a storage case
- Grommets leave a lot to be desired
One main reason why this motorcycle cover is here is that it won’t disappoint. And this is because it is made of a 210D oxford fabric that is no doubt high quality. The fabric used is tear-resistant, wear-resistant, and weatherproof. It is more durable and of higher quality than both 180T and 190T materials. Still on quality and durability, this cover boasts precision two-thread stitching, and it is absolutely firm as well as solid at the seams. Because of the unrivaled durability, this motorcycle cover is likely to last two times longer than standard motorcycle covers. In addition, it is strong enough to stand up to 2000Pa water pressure. Plus it has an inner layer, which further enables it to resist water. It will not be blown away even when the wind is strong. And this is because of the windproof buckle design and the adjustable elastic band.
- Great quality for the price
- Fits most motorcycles perfectly
- Does not scratch the paint of the motorcycle
- The buckle in the middle does not fray or tear
- No smell when new
- Thinner than expected
4. Badass Motogear Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
This motorcycle cover has everything you will ever need. And that’s why it has made it to these reviews. It is available in several sizes including small, which measures 86 inches long by 50 inches high; medium that measures 96 inches long by 55 inches tall, and large, which is 97 inches long by 57 inches high. The small size is great for cruisers up to 400cc or sports bikes up to 800cc. Medium, on the other hand, is perfect for Med. cruisers, sm. Harleys, 600 – 700cc adventure bikes, and Lg 800cc+ sportbikes, while large is ideal for Adventure or Sport Tourers, big cruisers, and big Harley Davidsons. The cover is also available in an extra-large size, which measures 108 inches long by 65 inches tall. The extra-large size is for such motorcycles as Harley, Indian, Honda Goldwing, Victory, and other XL Tourers.
- Does not fade, rip or tear
- Tougher than most comparable motorcycle covers
- Seems durable enough to last more than a year
- Heavier and appears well made
- Available in several sizes
- A bit difficult to get on and off the motorcycle
5. Nuzari Premium Outdoor Motorcycle Cover
Like a number of top quality motorcycle covers, this one comes in four sizes. These sizes include medium, which is 90 inches long by 50 inches high, and perfect for sportsbike; large that measures 97 inches long by 57 inches high, and great for Sport Touring; Extra-large, which is 104 inches long by 56 inches high, and perfectly fits Large Couriers/ Touring, and XXL, which fits up to 108 inches long by 60 inches high, and fits Honda Goldwing as well as Harley Davidson Touring. Ideally, this motorcycle cover has reflective strips that make it more visible, so that cars and other vehicles cannot bump into your covered motorcycle. The soft cotton windscreen protector of this motorcycle cover ensures that the windshield is not scratched during installation. Also, there is interior heat shield that prevents the cover from melting or burning as a result of Hot Pipes.
- Fits different motorcycles just fine
- The elastic around the bottom is strong and thick
- Sturdy enough to last for years
- The sprocket design on the left is helpful
- Waterproof; hence, great for regions that experience rain regularly
- Seems to fade quite quickly, although it holds up well
6. LIHAO Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
We know you are after the ultimate protection for your motorcycle. That’s why we urge you to try out this motorcycle cover from LIHAO. It measures approximately 245 centimeters long by 125 centimeters wide by 105 centimeters wide. That said, expect it to fit many different motorcycles all the way to the ground. Some of the bikes that it works with are Suzuki, Harley Davidson, and Honda, among others. The cover can be used both indoors and outdoors. Furthermore, it has an elasticized hem and buckle, which secures it, so it can stay on during tricky weathers. The cover also has lock-holes, which allow a chain lock to pass through, thereby, making sure that it is not stolen. Use this cover to protect your motorcycle from scratches, rain, dust, and shine.
- The price is unbeatable
- Properly waterproof for maximum protection
- Fits motorcycles nicely and looks good
- Buckles snap shut to the cover on
- Works great at keeping elements off the bike
- Arrives quickly to avoid unnecessary inconveniences
- The material feels cheap
7. Dowco 50124-00 Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
You are here because you want to take home the best motorcycle cover. And we have not disappointed; thanks to the Dowco 50124-00 Waterproof Motorcycle Cover. Because it is incredibly strong, the motorcycle cover is backed by Dowco’s leading lifetime warranty. Well, this means you will use the cover with peace of mind knowing that the manufacturer fully stands behind it. Moreover, this cover has a number of stunning features that make it one of the best on the market. The first feature is ClimaShield Plus technology, which is used in making it. The technology enables it to provide optimum protection against fading, mildew, and rain. The second feature is the 300D polyester fabric that is waterproof but breathable. Also, there are double-tapped seams, which ensure optimum water-resistance. Plus the cover comes with a drawstring pack for convenient and easy transport.
- Keeps bikes dry during the worst of storms
- Seems durable for solid performance
- Large enough to wrap around the wheels
- Soft where the windshield makes contact
- Heat-resistant on both sides where the exhaust system is likely to run
- The buckles can scratch the bike if you are not careful when putting the cover on
8. Tokept Black and Orange Waterproof Motorcycle cover
When you buy this motorcycle cover, you get a carry bag as well. The carry bag makes the cover easy to transport when it is not in use. The cover is made out of a long-lasting 190T oxford fabric that combines with special waterproof layer to offer optimum protection against mildew, rain, and fading, which are as a result of the sun’s UV rays. It fits 116-inch Harley Davison, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Victory, among other motorcycle brands. Well, it is able to fit such a big number of motorcycles because it is XXX-large in size. The cover is pure black and orange, meaning it is very visible even in the dark. Besides, it does not have any logo or letters on it. Use it outdoors in all climates.
- The price fits the bill
- Great for the Harley Street Glider
- It helps keep bikes clean
- Protects bikes from accidental scratches
- The stitching is all done perfectly
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- The nylon material is thin but well built
9. MONOJOY Motorcycle Cover [XXXXL 116” (Black)]
If you have an enormous bike, this motorcycle cover is for you. It is very large, and, therefore, will perfectly protect your bike from elements. It is waterproof; hence, it will keep your motorbike safe from the constant rain. Furthermore, this motorcycle cover comes equipped with a windproof buckle design that will help lock your motorcycle. It also has a strap, which connects underneath to make it secure even in windy conditions. There are two anti-theft cloth lock holes that will conveniently let you lock the cover with motorcycle locks. Unlike ordinary lock holes, these ones will not rust, metal-off or experience other problems. This cover comes with a nice carrying bag that allows you to roll it up and transport it effortlessly. It works with many different brands of motorbikes including Honda, Ducati, Dirt Bike, BMW, and many more.
- Seems to be solid enough
- Perfectly fits motorcycles alongside their accessories
- Lightweight yet does not feel flimsy
- Comes with a storage bag
- It has clips on the rear, which help keep it on
- The material can tear easily if not handled with care
10. Ohuhu Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
Buying a universal fit motorcycle cover is really advisable. That’s why we are pleased to let you know that the Ohuhu Waterproof Motorcycle Cover is within easy reach. It measures 108-by-43-by-35 inches; thus, it can fit a huge number of both on and off-road normal sized motorcycles. With that said, it is great for those who own KTM Duke 390, Suzuki SV 650A, Honda Rebel 300/500, Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR, Yamaha YZF-R1, among others. The motorcycle cover is also equipped with top smart buckles, where one hangs on the top to hang the cover, so it can dry. Plus it is equipped with a bottom elastic hem that is double stitched and works with the unique buckle to snugly fit several motorcycles. The cover is made from 210T polyester taffeta that will not scratch your bike. What’s more, it has a PU coated layer to help protect it against sun damage.
- Has a much better design than most comparable brands
- Holds strong to frequent abuses
- The elastic is strong enough to keep the cover on even in strong winds
- The price is affordable
- Has a hole for looping a motorcycle lock or a chain
- Seems incapable of withstanding heavy showers
Although most motorcycle covers are cheaply priced, the performance they deliver is really handy. They improve the longevity of motorcycles by protecting them from elements. Nevertheless, you need to get the best if you want to enjoy their services to the fullest. And that’s where our detailed reviews come into play.