Having a properly and well-constructed ceiling fan in your house can make a big difference. Summers are always hot, and these units ensure proper air circulation throughout the year, thereby, making your room a comfortable place to be in. Today, there are modern LED ceiling fans with lights to help illuminate your space while making sure you get the much-needed breeze. Most of these fans are made to match the contemporary style, and this makes them a great addition to any décor.
However, finding a perfect LED ceiling fan can be arduous, considering the number of manufacturers around today. But the good news is you can narrow down your options by visiting a number of reviews and comparing one product after another. In this compilation, we make your work easier by bringing you the top 10 best modern LED ceiling fans for home reviews. Have a look.
- 1. Hunter Fan Contemporary 54 LED Ceiling Fan
- 2. Hunter Fan Company 44” White Ceiling Fan
- 3. Home Decorators 52” Black LED Ceiling Fan
- 4. Hunter Fan Company 59211 52” LED Ceiling Fan
- 5. Home Decorators Collection Brette 23” LED Ceiling Fan
- 6. Craftmade TMPH44OB5 44” LED Ceiling Fan
- 7. Emerson CF152ORB LED Ceiling Fan
- 8. Casa Vieja 52” LED Ceiling Fan
- 9. Casa Vieja 44” Ceiling Fan
- 10. Minka-Aire F844-DK 52” Ceiling Fan
1. Hunter Fan Contemporary 54 LED Ceiling Fan
Get it on Amazon.com
Hunter Fan Company knows how to make quality, unrivaled products, and the 54-inch 5-blade LED ceiling fan is one of them. This unit is a modern fan with a soft contemporary style. In fact, it is arguably the best modern LED ceiling fan you’ll ever come across. Its brushed nickel finish all contribute to its modernity. Ideally, this LED ceiling fan with remote comes with an integrated light set with a cased white glass.
- Smooth rounded edges: They make for a cohesive appearance throughout the entire product.
- LED light kit: It provides lower energy consumption and longer lifespan.
- Dimmable bulbs: They give total control of the light output.
- Makes an impression on your home
- The brushed nickel finish blends with a wide range of décor
- The price is affordable
- Can be installed in 3 positions
- Good for low ceiling
- Does not wobble
- Somewhat hard to assemble
2. Hunter Fan Company 44” White Ceiling Fan
Boasting a contemporary appeal, this ceiling fan with light will perfectly fit in today’s modern home. It is beautiful and comes with a light kit for enhanced performance. It also comes with a light universal handheld remote control and two 9.8-watt LED bulbs. Furthermore, its powerful, functional motor is protected by the manufacturer’s warranty. This unit is without a doubt one of the best ceiling fan lights.
- WhisperWind motor: It offers super powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance.
- Fully dimmable LED bulbs: They give you total control over your lighting.
- 44-inch blade and low-profile housing: They make the fan perfect for low ceilings or small rooms.
- It is within an affordable range
- The motor works quietly
- Its direction can be changed
- The fan has three mounting positions
- Beautiful and looks stylish
- Instructions are clear for easy assembly
- You either use the remote control or the wall switch to operate the fan; you cannot use both.
3. Home Decorators 52” Black LED Ceiling Fan
If you are searching for the best ceiling fan for home, search no more, as Home Decorators now brings something you would really fall in love with. This unit comes with a 17-watt LED array fully dimmable light kit with a bulb. It is undoubtedly the best modern LED ceiling fan on the market today.
- Reversible fan direction system: It allows for both upward and downward airflow.
- Brushed nickel finish: It improves the aesthetic looks of the ceiling fan.
- Handheld remote control: It offers 3 speeds with independent light and speed controls.
- Enhances the appearance of a room
- Blades are light and look nice
- The fan is incredibly quiet
- The remote control is a bonus
- Clear directions make setup a breeze
- Blades are made of plastic. But they are still functional and look nice
4. Hunter Fan Company 59211 52” LED Ceiling Fan
Known as the sentinel, this casual fan will perfectly fit into your contemporary space. The fan comes with a handheld remote and light bulbs to ensure you have easy time enjoying the beauty as well as the comfort of its contemporary classic appearance. It is without a doubt the best ceiling fan for home, and this makes it desirable to many.
- Simple, clean lines: They are found throughout the fan’s design and are integrated with top quality finish combinations so they can become an adorable addition to your home.
- Limited lifetime motor warranty: Protects the motor against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- Installer’s Choice 3-position mounting system: It allows for low, standard or angled mounting.
- Fits perfectly in any modern space
- Makes a delightful addition to any home décor
- LED bulbs provide great illumination
- Easy to install
- The fan is whisper quiet
- The light is not very bright
5. Home Decorators Collection Brette 23” LED Ceiling Fan
Get everyone’s attention with this brushed nickel pendant fan. It is an innovative ceiling fan with light; thanks to two 23-watt LED strips. The two fully dimmable lights last up to 50,000 hours, and this makes the fan one of the most durable units in 2017. With a 23-inch measurement, this fan is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, provided it is used under a covered ceiling.
- Quiet, wobble-free design: Gives this LED ceiling fan with remote a quiet but outstanding performance.
- Unique functionality: Enhances the fan’s visual appeal.
- Remote control: It allows you to independently control the speed and light brightness of the fan.
- LED light strips are energy efficient
- Works firmly without wobbling
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Displays a unique design
- The light glows softly
- Can be operated either by a switch or remote
- The fan is a bit loud
6. Craftmade TMPH44OB5 44” LED Ceiling Fan
Craftmade’s products are some of the best in the world. This is because Craftmade only focuses on one thing; quality. The 44” Ceiling Fan, for instance, ranks among the best ceiling fan lights on the market. It not only uses LED output but also brings in the much-needed contemporary style. It also has a remote control for easy operation.
- Matte black plywood blades: They promote elegance and the performance of this best modern LED ceiling fan.
- Handheld remote & wall control: Makes the fan easy to operate
- Contemporary design: Makes the ceiling fan perfect for modern decors.
- Improves the aesthetics of the room
- Has the option of dimming the light
- Has a very high clearance
- Makes sleep better
- Available in two colors to choose from
- Easy to install and operate
- The motor hums continuously
7. Emerson CF152ORB LED Ceiling Fan
The time has come to take a modern approach with this top performing ceiling fan from Emerson. Built to leave an impression, the ceiling fan brings in a contemporary touch to any setting. It is ideal for any medium-sized room up to 225 square feet. Furthermore, this ceiling fan with light boasts a wet rating that makes it a perfect choice for outdoor use.
- Integrated light fixture: It adds an ample glow to any room.
- 3 uniquely contoured resin blades: They up the performance and functionality of the unit.
- 1-year limited lifetime motor warranty: Protects the motor from manufacturer’s defects up to 1 year.
- Six-speed LED remote control: The remote control comes with a receiver for full-range speed and light options.
- Blades are weatherproof
- The fan puts out a nice breeze
- Looks sleek in a room
- It is ultra quiet
- Can be used outdoors or in the kitchen
- Works well in small spaces
- The light is not dimmable
8. Casa Vieja 52” LED Ceiling Fan
Casa Vieja is more than happy to introduce to you one of the best ceiling fan lights. This LED ceiling fan with remote is an energy-efficient unit that makes your house warm without hiking your electric bills. Ideally, it comes with a handheld remote control and other great features, which make it perfect for indoor use.
- Five curved silver finish blades: They create a breeze in your space.
- Integrated white opal glass light kit: It provides illumination.
- Brushed nickel finish: It enhances the appearance of the unit and ensures that it blends well with any contemporary décor.
- The LED light is energy efficient
- Has a clean, crisp look
- Creates a stunning breeze in your space
- The LED light produces delightful illumination
- Works great for the price
- The LED light is not the best if you need a brighter light
9. Casa Vieja 44” Ceiling Fan
Finally, the ceiling fan you have been looking for is right here! And it is none other than the Casa Vieja 44” Ceiling Fan. Designed for use in small rooms or rooms with low ceilings, the Casa Vieja 44” Ceiling Fan is undoubtedly the best ceiling fan for home.
- Pull-chain functionality: Makes the unit easy to use and efficient.
- 5 reversible silver and white finish blades: They let you customize the fan, so it can coordinate with your interiors.
- Integrated frosted white glass light kit: Brings in the much-needed illumination in your living space.
- Perfect for small rooms
- Works well with low ceilings
- Looks great in the bedroom
- Easy to install, and it operates quietly
- Moves air as required
- Will not surpass your budget
- You might be forced to make adjustments during installation
10. Minka-Aire F844-DK 52” Ceiling Fan
The Minka-Aire F844-DK 52” Ceiling Fan is part of the light wave collection. It is equipped with unique features that not only enhance its performance but also make it one of a kind. You can mount it up to 21 degrees using the included adapter. The Minka-Aire F844-DK 52” Ceiling Fan is designed for indoor use.
- Distressed koa body: It brings in the much-needed uniqueness as well as enables the fan to blend with any contemporary décor.
- Traditional style: It will add a touch of charm to your room.
- 48-degree blade pitch: It promotes an ideal airflow in any sized room.
- Its LED light is super bright and gives a warm glow
- Works well in the kitchen
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and works quietly
- The remote control works great
- Perfect for a smaller room
- The LED light cannot be changed if it gets damaged.
There are a lot of factors to look at before settling on a particular modern LED ceiling fan. One of these factors is the size. After all, you want a unit that seamlessly fits under your ceiling. Another factor is construction, given that everyone wants a durable unit that will last for ages. You can also look at the features and style, as they too can be crucial. LED ceiling fans listed above have everything you have been looking for, so read through and choose one whose features impress you the most.