Top 10 Best Mens Leather Driving Gloves in 2021 [Reviews & Buying Guide]
It is highly recommended to have a pair of leather gloves when driving. This is because, when driving, our hands tend to get sweaty. Also, a pair of leather gloves protect against the sun and UV rays. They provide amazing coverage to make sure your hands are always safe. Another reason why you need to invest in leather driving gloves for men is that they improve your general look. Trust us when we tell you that you will look really great. You will receive a lot of compliments, especially from the ladies. But, as with the case with other products, picking the right men’s leather driving gloves can be a little tedious. That’s why we have prepared for you the following top 10 best mens leather driving gloves reviews.
Table Best Mens Leather Driving Gloves
- 1. ELMA Mens Touchscreen Leather Dress Driving Gloves
- 2. WARMEN Mens Winter Cold Leather Driving Gloves
- 3. Harrms Full-Hand Touchscreen Leather Gloves for Men
- 4. Reed Men’s Genuine Leather Warm Lined Driving Gloves
- 5. Alepo Genuine Sheepskin Leather Gloves for Men
- 6. Hatch Dura-Thin Police Duty Glove Size (SG20P)
- 7. Riparo Motorsports Men’s Fingerless Unlined Leather Gloves
- 8. Hugger Breathable Full-Finger Touchscreen Leather Gloves
- 9. MCTi Touchscreen Gloves for Running Driving
- 10. Jackets 4 Bikes Mens Transporter Ventilated Driving Gloves
1. ELMA Mens Touchscreen Leather Dress Driving Gloves
Leather driving gloves look stunning, and these are no exception. They are reasonably priced so you can easily get them even when you are on a budget. Besides, these gloves are available in lots of colors to make settling on what goes with your personal style a breeze.
Another great thing about these dress driving gloves is that they are made of various materials. Some of these materials are wool, nylon, and polyester. These gloves are also available in a wide range of sizes, including 8, 8.5, 9, and 9.5. It is worth noting that the sizes are according to the US standard.
These men’s driving gloves are available in lots of colors to choose from. Plus they come in several sizes so you can easily find what perfectly fits you. These gloves are also made of various materials for enhanced performance.
Whether you drive regularly or occasionally, these dress driving gloves are worth investing in. They have high ratings and the number of customers who have left reviews about them is overwhelming. Well, this is a pure indication that these gloves are of great quality.
- Precision Touch Point Control: Your screen will respond to all commands issued while wearing the gloves.
- Italian Nappa Leather: It is supple and makes the gloves look more expensive than they actually are.
- Palm Non-slip Function: Improves grip, thereby, giving you peace of mind every time you are holding an item.
- Several Colors: They include Black (Cashmere Lining), Black (Fleece Lining), Saddle Brown (Cashmere Lining), Saddle Brown (Fleece Lining), Brown (Cashmere Lining), and Brown (Fleece Lining).
- Various Sizing: Like color options, these gloves are available in a variety of sizes.
- Gloves come well packaged
- They have great detail
- The cashmere lining is very smooth and soft
- Goes with suits or other dressy clothing
- The price of the gloves is fair
- The touchscreen fingers work as expected
- Gloves are not thick; hence, may not be great for cold weather
2. WARMEN Mens Winter Cold Leather Driving Gloves
Like other men’s leather driving gloves, the WARMEN Mens Winter Cold Leather Driving Gloves are available in many different colors to choose from. Needless to say, choosing a pair of gloves that goes with your favorite outfits will not be a tedious task.
The cuff of these gloves is made of cashmere and wool blend. What’s more, these men’s leather driving gloves have two linings. The first lining is made of 70-percent wool and 30-percent cashmere. The second lining is made of 100-percent polyester.
Cold weather can freeze your hands to the extent that you will not be able to drive freely. That’s why you need such leather gloves as this brand. They are made of high-quality fabrics that keep hands warm, thereby, preventing you from suffering from cold weather.
We are impressed with the fact that these driving gloves are available in multiple colors to choose from. We also like the 360-degree touchscreen function these gloves are equipped with.
- Nappa Leather: It has a soft sheen, and this makes the gloves very easy to wear.
- Premium Cuff: It is made of cashmere and wool blend. It is very soft and comfortable.
- 360-touchscreen Function: Allows you to operate your tablets, smartphones, and PCs without having to take off the gloves.
- 6 Different Colors: They include Black (Fleece Lining), Black (Cashmere & Wool Blend Lining), Saddle Brown (Cashmere & Wool Blend Lining), Saddle Brown (Fleece Lining), and Brown (Cashmere & Wool Blend Lining).
- Various Sizes: These driving gloves come in a variety of sizes, including 8. 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10.
- The cashmere/wool lining is very nice
- Gloves are made of high-quality leather
- Gloves feel great on the hands
- The touchscreen feature works as promised
- No tightness or break-in issues
- Gloves come nicely packaged
- Does not protect against extreme cold
3. Harrms Full-Hand Touchscreen Leather Gloves for Men
The maintenance suggestions for these leather gloves are not too demanding. And, given how busy we get, this is really great. The manufacturer advises against drying or bleaching the gloves. They also advise that you should not use oil of leather shoes. Still on maintenance suggestions; these gloves can be ironed on low heat plus they are compatible with any dry cleaning methods.
What’s amazing about these leather gloves is the fact that the touchscreen function is there on all 10 fingers and palms. It is not limited to just 1 – 2 fingertips. Another amazing thing is that these gloves come in a branded gift box.
These gloves are 14 inches wide and 0.7 inches high. They come packed in a brand gift box; meaning they make a wonderful gift for Wedding, Birthday, Halloween, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year, and more. These gloves are made in the USA, and they are of great quality.
In fact, their quality is so good the manufacturer provides a guarantee to give you peace of mind during purchase. The material these gloves are made of is 100-percent Italian Nappa top genuine leather. What’s more, these gloves are available in lots of colors and sizes.
- Full-Hand Touchscreen Design: All the 10 fingers and 2 palms have a touchscreen function to let you use the gloves without having to take them off.
- Premium Lambskin Leather: It is the fabric these gloves are made of. It is super soft, breathable, and durable.
- High-quality Warm Lining: Provides top-notch comfort and excellent warmth in cold weather.
- Tough Stitching: Gloves are well-crafted and will only get better with age.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: The manufacturer provides a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee to give you confidence during purchase.
- Gloves look great and are extremely warm
- The fit is as expected
- The subtle smell of Italian leather is amazing
- Thin enough to work well as driving gloves
- The price is remarkably reasonable
- The touchscreen capability could be better
4. Reed Men’s Genuine Leather Warm Lined Driving Gloves
Founded 70 years ago (1950), Reed is simply a representation of excellence in manufacturing and design. It is constantly devoted to developing new products through design trends, leather innovations, and new color combinations. Well, it’s this unending devotion that puts Reed at the forefront.
One of the products Reed produces is this set of warm-lined driving gloves. The gloves are made of 100-percent sheepskin leather, and they come in two different colors, which are Brown and Black. These gloves are also available in a variety of sizes, including Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large.
One thing we would like to see being improved in these driving gloves is the number of colors the gloves are available in. Otherwise, these are great gloves that we believe will serve you well.
They are reasonably priced gloves that you do not have to break the bank to own. They have several customer reviews not to mention boasting high ratings. Well, this is enough proof that these gloves are of great quality and most users are impressed with them.
- 100-percent Sheep Skin Leather: It is extremely soft, thereby, making the gloves comfortable to wear.
- Versatile Function: Gloves are great for driving as well as everyday use.
- High-tech Touch Compatible Design: Allows you to operate touchscreen devices without having to take off the gloves.
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: Enables these gloves to provide warmth in cold weather.
- Multiple Sizes: Gloves are available in several sizes to choose from.
- The leather used is very soft
- Quality for the price is outstanding
- The stitching of the gloves is solid
- The simple snap is a great addition
- The Thinsulate lining does a great job of keeping your hands warm
- Gloves are delivered on time
- Runs a bit small; therefore, go for a size larger
5. Alepo Genuine Sheepskin Leather Gloves for Men
The durability of these leather gloves for men cannot be questioned. Needless to say, if you are looking for gloves to wear every day, this pair should be a frontier for you. They have a 360-degree touchscreen function, just like other quality leather gloves.
Given how they are made, these gloves will not disappoint. The manufacturer believes in them, and that’s why it’s providing a satisfaction guarantee. Besides, the price of these gloves is not exaggerated despite the fact that it has innumerable features.
Plus, these gloves are available in 3 different colors to choose from. These colors are Brown, Gray, and Black. These gloves also come in various sizes, including Small (8.1), Medium (8.5), X-large (9.4), and XX-Large (9.8). The many different sizes make it easy to settle on what best fits you.
What we find amazing in these gloves is the anti-slip function. Most manufacturers tend to overlook this function. That’s why we are pleased to note that this particular brand has it.
- Genuine Sheepskin Leather: It has amazing softness, strength, suppleness, and lasting comfort.
- Italian Cashmere Lining: Makes these gloves perfect for cold weather.
- 360-degree Touchscreen Function: Allows fingers and other parts of the hand to operate touchscreen devices.
- Anti-Slip Function: Provides a firm grip, thereby, making gloves great for cycling, motorcycle, driving, and other outdoor activities.
- Classic Great Look Design: The elegant appearance and delicate leather make these gloves ideal for business, office, and daily dress.
- Leather is very soft and nice
- Gloves are surprisingly warm inside
- Great for driving in cold weather
- Gloves have good dexterity
- Gloves are exactly as advertised
- They are touchscreen compatible
- The liner is quite thin, but this does not affect the performance of the gloves
6. Hatch Dura-Thin Police Duty Glove Size (SG20P)
There is a lot to say about these gloves. First, they have excellent dexterity, and this greatly improves their performance, especially versatility. Second, these gloves come in various sizes such as Medium, Small, Large, and X-Large. The many different sizes make it easy to settle on what will perfectly fit you.
Another thing you must know about these gloves is that their price ranges. Well, we think this is great because you will still be able to get a suitable product within your budget. Versatile gloves are the real deal, and this pair is no exception.
That being said, these gloves are exactly what you should buy. They seem to have great quality and are reasonably priced. They also have stunning features that make them handy for what you are buying them for. Besides, these gloves can be worn with a shirt and/or jacket.
The only regret we have about these gloves is that they are available in one color only. It would be better if the manufacturer produces other colors as well so buyers can easily find what matches their personal style.
- Soft ‘second skin’ Thin Leather: Provides unrivaled dexterity and feel, thereby, making the gloves ideal for driving, handcuffing, searching, and shooting.
- Elastic Wrists: They will not interfere with the cuffs of jackets or shirts. Besides, these wrists provide a snug fit.
- Color: Gloves are black; hence, they go with any outfit. They also do not get dirty fast.
- Various Sizes: Gloves come in a variety of sizes, including Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Multipurpose Performance: Because of amazing dexterity, these gloves are ideal for several applications.
- Gloves feel very durable
- Nice for the price
- Ideal for searches and other applications
- Fingers and the thumb are of perfect length
- Gloves hold up well to several washes
- They go above the wrist to allow for free movement
- Not the best for extremely cold places
7. Riparo Motorsports Men’s Fingerless Unlined Leather Gloves
Fingerless unlined leather gloves are stunning. They make you look great behind the wheels and at the same time protect fingers and palms from friction. The Riparo Motorsports Men’s Fingerless Unlined Leather Gloves are some of these gloves. They are well made and will no doubt serve you nicely.
Moreover, these leather gloves are available in innumerable colors to choose from. The colors are vibrant, which is great, considering that most leather gloves are not very vibrant. The sizes these gloves come in are also numerous to make sure there is something for everyone.
Whether you are looking for gloves for driving or cycling, this is the perfect package. They are durable, versatile, and very stylish. They also have a well-thought-out design that further improves their performance. That being said, we are certain you will not get it wrong with these gloves.
The price of these gloves is a bit on the high side. But this is nothing when you consider the quality of the gloves. Furthermore, these gloves are available in numerous colors and sizes.
- Wrist Strap: It has a snap button to help improve the fit.
- Unlined Leather: Ensures excellent dexterity, and, this, in turn, improves versatility.
- Knuckle Holes: Keeps your knuckles free, thereby, allowing free movement.
- Perforated Leather: Improves breathability so you can wear the gloves for a long time without having sweaty hands.
- Several Colors: Gloves are available in several colors, including Cognac, Black/White Thread, Black, Black/Blue Thread, Brown, Black/Red Thread, Camel, Red, Pink, and White.
- The leather is strong and soft
- The opening on the knuckles are aligned with the knuckles
- Perform fairly well in cooler weather
- Very easy to return
- They do not get in the way
- Not difficult to get on and off
- Gloves may feel snug at first. But, over time, they will adjust with the shape of your hand
8. Hugger Breathable Full-Finger Touchscreen Leather Gloves
Modern gloves do not get on the way. In fact, they will not be bothersome even when you want to operate a touchscreen device. The Hugger Breathable Full-Finger Touchscreen Leather Gloves are what we are talking about. Since they are touchscreen compatible, you will not need to remove them every time you want to operate your phone.
But it’s not just touchscreen compatibility that makes these leather gloves among the best in its class. Their quality cannot go unnoticed as well. Given how well built they are, these leather driving gloves have what it takes to protect against debris, rain, wind, and UV.
It is worth noting that these leather driving gloves run small, and, therefore, you should go for a size larger. Away from that; these are nice leather gloves that are very handy for various applications. They are ideal for driving, shooting, patrolling, motorcycling, and riding.
These gloves are available in numerous sizes and colors. This means finding a size that best works for you is a breeze. These gloves also have all the great features.
- Touchscreen Engineering: Allows you to operate touchscreen devices without having to take off the gloves.
- Elasticized Wrists: They ensure a slim fit as well as providing good coverage to the wrist.
- Pin-sized Perforations: Ensure maximum ventilation to the hands, thereby, preventing heat and moisture buildup.
- Premium Technaline Genuine Leather: Gloves are very soft yet strong enough to hold up well to everyday use.
- Double Stitch Seams: They greatly extend the lifespan of the gloves.
- 12-Month Warranty: Shows how the manufacturer values customer’s happiness.
- The manufacturer stands behind the gloves
- The material feels genuine leather
- Gloves seem to improve grip
- Gloves have a great feel
- Very easy to put on and take off
- Gloves are shipped incredibly fast
- Gloves run small and tight, but this is advertised
9. MCTi Touchscreen Gloves for Running Driving
One trait of a good pair of gloves is versatility. And the MCTi Touchscreen Gloves will not disappoint as far as versatility is concerned. These gloves are suitable for mountaineering, camping, gardening, cycling, running, traveling, and driving, among others. They are an excellent choice for both business and casual occasions.
These gloves fit closely, and, therefore, will provide you with more flexibility. Besides, these gloves for running and driving are available in various sizes. These include Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large sizes. Plus, these gloves come in two different colors, which are Black and Gray.
Best of all, the price of these gloves is surprisingly affordable. This means even when you are on a tight budget, you will still be able to afford them. They are great gloves that everyone who does not want to have sweaty hands while driving should consider purchasing.
These gloves have all the stunning features a quality pair of gloves can have. What’s even better, their price is not exaggerated to somewhat make up for the aforesaid amazing features.
- Genuine Goatskin Leather Palm: Provides a soft, durable, and comfortable experience.
- 70-percent High-elastic Spandex Fabric: Enables these gloves to fit perfectly and meet the demands of each size.
- Sensor Touch: They allow you to operate smartphones and other touchscreen devices without taking off the gloves.
- Cuff Closure: Improves fit by making sure gloves stay intact and do not move up and down.
- Versatile Performance: These gloves are ideal for driving, cycling, mountaineering, gardening, camping, traveling, and more.
- Available in two colors to choose from
- Versatile; great for lots of outdoor activities
- Has a sensitive touchscreen function
- Durable and will not wear out easily
- Available in several sizes
- The trim closure is a huge plus
- None so far
10. Jackets 4 Bikes Mens Transporter Ventilated Driving Gloves
Most mens leather driving gloves are great. However, they fall short is ventilation. These same gloves are not well ventilated; hence, they may not wick away moisture as expected. Luckily Jackets 4 Bikes Mens Transporter Ventilated Driving Gloves are not in that category. They are very well ventilated, and, therefore, works as anticipated.
Like other gloves we have already reviewed, the Jackets 4 Bikes Mens Transporter Ventilated Driving Gloves come in a variety of sizes, including Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large. These different sizes make it easy to find what perfectly fits you.
Another great thing about these gloves is the price. Despite being equipped with all sorts of good features, these leather driving gloves for men and women are within an affordable range. So, if you do not want to spend a lot on gloves, these are what you should go for.
Our only concern about these gloves is that they are only available in one color. But this is not a deal breaker, as the color is neutral, and, therefore, goes with everything. Moreover, the color does not get dirty quickly.
- Soft and Durable Leather: It makes these gloves feel great against the skin. It also improves the lifetime of the gloves.
- Unlined and Excellent Ventilation Options: They keep your hands free of sweat even after hours of driving.
- Perforated Vent Holes: They are on the fingers and help improve ventilation.
- Custom-designed Open Knuckles: They allow the knuckles to move freely.
- Snap Button Wrist Strap: Combines with the elastic on the wrist to provide a better fit.
- Unisex Design: These gloves are ideal for both men and women.
- Gloves are good for the money
- The fit and function are amazing
- Gloves are soft and comfortable
- They have an excellent grip
- They provide stunning protection from the sun
- Lightweight and well ventilated yet still warm enough to keep cold at bay
- Gloves may have a strong chemical smell when new. But, over time, this should go away.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Mens Leather Driving Gloves
Mens leather driving gloves are great because they make driving easier by improving grip and protecting the hands against sweat. But before you storm the market for a pair, you must go through a number of buyer’s guides so you can know exactly how to settle on the best brand. In this article, we have a comprehensive buyer’s guide that talks about such factors as the material used to make the gloves, size, touchscreen function, color, maintenance suggestion, and dexterity. These factors will increase your chances of getting what’s suitable for your needs. With that said, let’s have a look at them.
The Material Used to make the Gloves
Although you are looking for mens driving gloves made of leather, it is important to note that there are different types of leather. There are full-grain leather, genuine leather, faux leather, and so on. Well, good leather driving gloves are mostly made of soft sheepskin leather. This material is sometimes referred to as second-skin leather because it is unlined and boasts excellent dexterity. We highly recommend it since it does not restrict the movement of the hand. It is also very soft and feels great against the skin. Ideally, you should pick a pair of gloves with fleece or cashmere lining. This is because lined gloves are warm; hence, perfect for cold weather driving.
The Size of the Gloves
We have seen from the reviews above that leather driving gloves for men are available in various sizes. Some manufacturers provide all sizes, which are small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. Other manufacturers only produce basic sizes, which are small, medium, and large. It is worth acknowledging that different people have different hand sizes. So, when choosing a pair of gloves, make sure you give sizing a lot of attention. This means you should ensure you know the size of your hands before buying a pair of gloves. This will help you end up with something that fits you perfectly i.e. not too baggy not too tight.
Nothing is as annoying as having to take off your gloves every time you want to operate your phone. In fact, taking off your driving gloves every now and then is not just annoying but also it is inconveniencing. With touchscreen function, this is an issue you will never face. Once you have put on your gloves; that’s it – you will not be forced to take them off again. A touchscreen function is an innovative feature that makes gloves compatible with touchscreen devices such as smartphones, PCs, and tablets. Ideally, when choosing a pair of leather driving gloves with touchscreen function, try to go for a brand with a 360-degree touchscreen function. This further promotes convenience by making all the fingers and the thumb of gloves touchscreen compatible.
Regardless of how well made your gloves are, if they are not taken care of properly, they are highly unlikely to last longer. And one of the ways to care for your gloves is to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance suggestions. Ideally, try the best you can to only settle on those leather driving gloves with simple maintenance suggestions. For example, gloves that do not require bleaching, ironing or oiling are the best bet because they are extremely easy to care for. They do not demand a lot, and, therefore, you will easily meet their care demands. Most gloves in the above reviews are easy to care for. So, we bet you will not have too many problems when it comes to cleaning yours.
Other factors you should pay attention to when buying mens leather driving gloves are the color, dexterity, stitching, and extra features such as perforations and snap buttons on the wrist. You should also pay attention to style, given that some gloves have half-finger/fingerless styles.
Leather driving gloves for men are a must-have for anyone who drives regularly or normally drives for a long time. These gloves are also great for cycling, mountaineering, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. They protect the hand from friction, bruises, and elements such as dangerous UV rays. If you were looking for one but did not know how to spot the best from the flooded market, we hope the above reviews and buyer’s guide have been of great help.