LED Candelabra bulbs have all the good features homeowners have hoped for in modern lighting systems. They use unbelievably little watts compared to incandescent bulbs. As such, LED candelabra bulbs will play an integral role when it comes to cutting the cost of electricity. Candelabra bulbs are also stylishly designed and they emit soft, relaxing, and pleasing light that will no doubt make the atmosphere of your place very cozy. Moreover, they are eco-friendly and do not contain mercury, lead or any other harmful substance that can put your health on the line. We believe that they are a must-have. That’s why we have created the following top 10 best LED candelabra bulbs reviews.
- 1. CRLight 6W 700LM LED Candelabra Bulb (6 Pack)
- 2. Hudson Lighting Flame Tip Candelabra LED Bulbs – 6 Packs
- 3. SHINE HAI E12 LED Candelabra Bulb, Pack of 12
- 4. Philips LED Dimmable B11 Clear Candle Light Bulb (12 Pack)
- 5. HENLIX E12 LED Candelabra Light Bulbs
- 6. CRLight 6W 3000K 700LM LED Candelabra Bulb (4 Pack)
- 7. Bioluz LED 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Uses only 4.5 watts), Pack of 6
- 8. BRIMAX 4W Chandelier Light Bulbs – 6Pack
- 9. SHINE HAI Candelabra LED Filament Bulbs, Pack of 12
- 10. Bogao 12W LED Candelabra Bulb (4 Pack)
1. CRLight 6W 700LM LED Candelabra Bulb (6 Pack)
CRLight is a reputable retro lighting company. And that explains why we have included this 6-watt 700LM LED candelabra bulb set in this coveted list. One pack has up to 6 bulbs to help provide enough lighting throughout your home. What’s more, the bulbs have a power rating of 6 watts, meaning they produce less heat and consume incredibly little energy. Their super low power rating, however, does not affect their brightness, as they emit up to 700 lumens. Well, with such superb features, these candelabra bulbs make a great replacement to 60W incandescent bulbs. Another impressive feature these bulbs have is the dimmable design, which allows you to achieve 30-percent brightness, 70-percent brightness or 100-percent brightness. CRLight provides a 2-year warranty, meaning your hard-earned cash will not go to waste in case of the unfortunate.
- Bulbs look great in the room
- The light output is bright enough
- Available in different varieties
- They seem to hold up well
- They arrive very well packaged
- They do not dim well
2. Hudson Lighting Flame Tip Candelabra LED Bulbs – 6 Packs
These bulbs are way above the average mark. In addition to great build quality, the bulbs come with a 2-year warranty that protects against defects and poor workmanship. The bulbs have a thicker glass and better filament components that enable them to hold up well to the endless demands. Additionally, they are tested and certified to further give you peace of mind knowing that you are settling for a top quality product that will not cause you problems. Apart from an impressive average life of 20,000 hours, the bulbs produce a warm color temperature of around 2700K, 400 lumens. They are 4-watt bulbs, meaning you will not be forced to part with a huge sum of money in the name of sorting out electricity bills. These bulbs are dimmable when used with an LED dimmer.
- Bulbs bring a great look
- They make a good replacement to incandescent fixtures
- Work great in places with dimming switches
- The seller is great to work with
- The packaging is well done
- The lifespan could be a little longer
3. SHINE HAI E12 LED Candelabra Bulb, Pack of 12
This 12-pack of candelabra bulbs comes in handy if you are looking for fixtures with low power consumption. They are 4W LED candelabra bulbs that make a better alternative to 40W incandescent bulbs. This means having them will save you a lot of bucks in the long run due to their low consumption of energy. To be precise, the bulbs save up to 90-percent of electricity bills while maintaining the same brightness you would expect from well-made lighting systems. They also have the look and feel of a classic light to make your home a warm place to be. The bulbs offer full brightness at 3000K soft white with high CRI to create that cozy, intimate feeling you have been longing to experience. The manufacturer of these bulbs provides a 3-year product unlimited warranty for worry-free buying.
- Brighter than incandescent bulbs
- Cool to the touch
- The quality seems great
- The bulbs do not flicker
- They have a very pleasant color
- The sizeable LED sticker is quite bothersome
4. Philips LED Dimmable B11 Clear Candle Light Bulb (12 Pack)
Paying a huge electricity bill can really be frustrating. And that’s where these LED candelabra bulbs come into play. They use up to 80-percent less energy compared to 40-watt incandescent bulbs. They are mercury free and Energy Star certified, so you can have them around with full confidence knowing that they do not pose any health hazard. Furthermore, these bulbs are made with durability in mind. They, therefore, last ten times longer than incandescent bulbs and up to four times longer than halogen bulbs. Ideally, each of the 12 bulbs is expected to last up to 25,000 hours to spare you the hassle of having to replace a bulb every now and then. There is also a 10-year warranty to make sure that your purchase of these bulbs is a great experience.
- They help users save a lot of money
- Look good and give off great light
- Bulbs are dimmable and ideal for hard-to-reach chandeliers
- Do not flicker when dimmed
- They are cool to the touch
- Bulbs seem not to work with all dimmers
5. HENLIX E12 LED Candelabra Light Bulbs
Your health comes first when you are dealing with lighting systems. And a set that will not be dangerous to your health is the HENLIX E12 LED Candelabra Light Bulbs. They are eco-friendly in the sense that they do not contain mercury, lead or UV/IR radiation. They also do not flicker; thus, will not hurt your eyes. Besides, these LED candelabra bulbs come with 2 years unlimited warranty to help sort things out in case of the unfortunate. They are 4W bulbs, which make a great replacement of 40-watt incandescent bulbs. With them, you will be able to save up to 90-percent of your electricity bill. Each of them has an ultra-long lifespan of up to 25,000 hours and they provide great brightness at 4000-Kelvin Daylight White. For this reason, the bulbs are great for lighting up a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, or anywhere that needs lights.
- Do not flicker when lit
- They have a good color
- They come in two sizes (pack of 12 and pack of 24) to choose from
- Bulbs look great after installation
- The price point is good for the number of bulbs
- The sticker is bothersome
6. CRLight 6W 3000K 700LM LED Candelabra Bulb (4 Pack)
Because these bulbs are dimmable, you will be able to adjust the brightness to your liking. You can adjust the brightness to 25-percent, 50-percent or 100-percent. The bulbs are well made and work great for both commercial and residential lighting. They offer 3000-Kelvin full brightness; hence, this means that they will provide you with a soft, comfortable, relaxing, pleasant and healthy atmosphere. The light the bulbs produce is a little whiter compared to incandescent bulbs. As such, this set makes a great addition to dining rooms, restaurants, hotel rooms, lobbies, and living rooms. You can also use them for decoration. They can effortlessly replace 70-watt incandescent bulbs, and they save up to 90-percent of electricity. The bulbs come with a 2-year warranty and have an average lifespan of 30,000 hours.
- Bulbs have an excellent color
- They dim very nicely
- Bulbs appear to be really well made
- Bulbs arrive quickly and are shipped well
- The customer service is exceptional
- For some reason, bulbs seem not to work with certain chandeliers
7. Bioluz LED 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Uses only 4.5 watts), Pack of 6
These Bioluz LED Candelabra Bulbs only use 4.5 watts and they make a great equivalent of 60-watt bulbs. They are one of the most efficient lighting systems one can ever have. With them, you will be able to save unimaginable amount of money every year. They are elegant and aesthetically pleasing; thus, they blend great with ceiling fans, chandeliers, and other fixtures. Because of their beautiful style, the bulbs can be used both in a commercial setup and at home. Despite using very low watts, the bulbs are bright enough to warm up any place they are installed. And they achieve that without the harsh effects of higher color temperatures. Given their versatility, price, and build quality, these bulbs are no doubt a great purchase.
- The manufacturer stands behind the bulbs
- Bulbs put out more light than 60-watt incandescent bulbs
- Use very little electricity
- They look great and are dimmable
- They cast light in all directions
- Bulbs could have a longer lifespan
8. BRIMAX 4W Chandelier Light Bulbs – 6Pack
One notable problem with most LED candelabra bulbs is durability. Fortunately, BRIMAX seems to have taken care of this well enough. With that being said, they have made these chandelier light bulbs with top quality materials that are extremely strong and durable. They have also equipped the bulbs with outstanding heat dissipation performance to help improve their service life. In addition to a sturdy body, the bulbs have a tough shell that is made of premium quality glass. They use just 4 watts, and this enables them to save over 80-percent of electricity. Furthermore, they are bright and they produce uniform color without flickering to help protect your eyes. They make a great equivalent of 40-watt incandescent bulbs and each lasts more than 30,000 hours to avoid constant replacements. Use them in your living room, kitchen, bathroom, or any place that needs great lighting.
- Produce bright light that fills the whole room
- Last longer than incandescent bulbs
- Arrive well packaged to prevent breakage
- When they are off, they look better than incandescent bulbs
- They are dimmable and cost-effective
- Although the build quality is great, bulbs seem to burn out quite fast
9. SHINE HAI Candelabra LED Filament Bulbs, Pack of 12
SHINE HAI likes it when people go the smart way. That’s why these LED candelabra bulbs have all the good features. For example, they only use 4 watts of power, and this makes them the best equivalent of 40-watt incandescent bulbs. Their low power consumption enables them to save up to 89-percent of energy. This means the electricity bill of your home will significantly drop if you have the bulbs installed in your home’s fixtures. Despite consuming low energy, the bulbs produce the same brightness as 40-watt incandescent bulbs. The bulbs are available in two colors, which are 2700K Warm Light and 5000K Daylight White. You will, therefore, be able to settle for what best suits you. The bulbs have a long lifespan of 25,000 hours and come with a 2-year warranty for worry-free purchase.
- Bulbs have a sleek look
- They seem to be of great quality
- The color is perfect
- Bulbs dim super smoothly
- Spread light in all directions
- They do not have the “common” white base
- Sometimes they flicker when dimming
10. Bogao 12W LED Candelabra Bulb (4 Pack)
One great advantage of having the Bogao 12W LED Candelabra Bulb is that you will not be frustrated by the assembly process. This is because they install into existing American E12 candelabra base. Another great thing is the fact that they produce up to 1200 lumens of warm and soft white light. Also, when turned on, the bulbs come on instantly without delay. They make a good replacement of 85 – 100W incandescent bulbs and will help you save more than 80-percent of electricity bills. Instead of glass, the clear part is made of a PC material for superior durability. The bulbs will work for more than 30,000 hours; thereby, reducing the need to replace them every now and then. They come with a 1-year warranty free replacement guarantee to give you confidence in buying them.
- Produce very little heat compared to incandescent bulbs
- Bright enough to allow you to clearly see what you are doing
- They do not produce a bluish light that can be harmful to eyes
- Bulbs do not flicker
- The clear plastic cover can easily be unscrewed
- The lifespan could be longer
It is time you replace your incandescent bulbs by something much better, which is none other than a set of LED candelabra bulbs. Consuming low energy yet delivering super bright, an LED candelabra bulb will undoubtedly be a great addition to your living room, dining, bathroom, kitchen, or any place that needs proper lighting.