Most modern bedrooms have low ceilings, and this limits the types of fixtures that can be installed there. Fortunately, LED bedroom ceiling lights have been introduced to help solve the problem. They are stylish, and, therefore, will not just illuminate your bedroom but also will help improve its aesthetics. Moreover, LED bedroom ceiling lights use less energy than incandescent and CL bulbs. And this means they will help you save a lot in the long run.
Despite their low wattages, LED ceiling lights produce super bright lights for superior illumination. Some are also dimmable; hence, can be set at cold white, neutral white, and warm white. They are innovative fixtures perfect for creating a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom. We think you should have one. That’s why we have come up with the following top 10 best LED bedroom ceiling lights reviews for you.
- 1. Light Blue USA LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light (LB72119)
- 2. AFSEMOS 13.2” LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
- 3. Hamilton Hills Flush Mount Ceiling Light
- 4. B-right 20W LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
- 5. Light Blue USA LED Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture (LB72129)
- 6. Cloudy Bay 7.5 inch LED Ceiling Light
- 7. IN HOME 11-inch Flush mount Ceiling Light
- 8. W-LITE 24W LED Wall Ceiling Down Lights
- 9. TOPL 24W Flat Panel Ceiling Light
- 10. Ustellar Waterproof 12W LED Ceiling Lights
1. Light Blue USA LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light (LB72119)
To show that they stand behind their product, Light Blue USA has backed this mount ceiling light with a 3-year limited warranty. They have also made sure that it is ETL certified for quality and safety. Another feature that we would like to mention is the stylish design, which blends gracefully with the existing décor in any room. In addition, we are pleased to note that because of the design, the light can be used anywhere and not just in the bedroom. It can be used for both commercial and residential applications. LEDs equipped in this light are energy efficient. Therefore, do not expect to part with lots of cash because the light will not make your electricity bills skyrocket.
- Approved for quality and safety
- Versatile; perfect for bedrooms, offices, hallways etc
- Twin steel rings are removable for easy cleaning
- Easy to install and works great after that
- Has a perfect height for places with low ceilings
- Build quality should be improved
2. AFSEMOS 13.2” LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
We recommend this flush mount ceiling light to economic-minded persons. This is because it is energy efficient; hence, will help you save up to a whopping 85-percent of energy. We also recommend the light to anyone who would like to take the modernity of their room to next level. Considering its amazing design, this light will fit seamlessly in your bedroom. We like the fact that it is made of aluminum and stainless steel, as this prevents it from rusting or corroding. Additionally, stainless steel is anti-shock and dissipates heat better than plastic chassis. According to the manufacturer, the light works perfectly in an area between 120 and 160 sq. ft. This, therefore, means you can also use it in your study room, kitchen, and living room.
- Produces enough brightness
- Saves up to 85-percent of electricity bills
- Available at a low price
- Compact size fits lots of ceilings
- Installs quickly and easily
- Not ideal for rooms over 160 sq. ft.
3. Hamilton Hills Flush Mount Ceiling Light
One important reason why you should go for this mount ceiling light is that it is ETL and cETL certified for USA and Canada. You may also want to buy this lighting system because it comes with a 100-percent money back guarantee. Moreover, it displays low profile that makes it ideal for a dining room, hallway, home theater, closet, basement, living room, and more. We like the fact that the design is flat, as this eliminates the need to install the light without incurring costly drywall repairs or recessed cans. About quality, the light has 3000K LED lights, which offer a warm feel. Plus it is dimmable and has a 50,000-hour rated lifetime for superior reliability.
- The sophisticated design looks nice in a room
- Recognized by ETL and cETL
- Works well on a dimmer
- Thin yet produces a lot of light
- Perfect for low ceilings
- More pointed towards the wall; hence, does not spread around the room as expected
4. B-right 20W LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light
The B-right 20W Square LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light is a low profile lighting unit designed to be mounted on the ceiling. It has a 160-degree beam angle that works with 1400 lumens to make your garage, study room, living room or bedroom bright. Ideally, it is recommended for areas that are between 172 and 169 sq. ft. Another feature that every user likes in this fixture is that it is dimmable, and its color can be changed. Yes, it comes with three color-temperatures that include 5000K cold white, 4000K neutral white, and 3000K warm white. These colors temperature will let you set the light depending on your moods. The fixture is made of stainless steel, which is durable for long-term use.
- Elegant and beautiful
- Matches home decoration perfectly
- Ideal for small living spaces
- Stays cool to the touch
- Adds more light wherever it is installed
- Does not flash; hence, won’t hurt the eyes
- A little expensive
5. Light Blue USA LED Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture (LB72129)
This LED ceiling is ideal for hallways, kitchens, offices, foyers, bedrooms, and dining rooms, among others. It is ETL certified for US standards, meaning you should not be concerned about its safety or quality. Besides, the light boasts a 1400-lumen output, and this enables it to produce enough brightness for your living space. It also uses 20 watts only, so it can save you the hassle of having to part with a huge electricity bill come end month. The fixture makes a great alternative for a 100-watt incandescent bulb. With it, you will be able to illuminate your living space for a pretty long time. And this is because of its 50,000-hour lifespan. We believe that this is the go-to fixture for anyone who wants to save money.
- Produces very bright white light
- Looks attractive and stylish
- Goes together smoothly
- Makes a great fit for the basement
- The dimmer range goes from mood lighting to work lighting
- The white light is very bright
6. Cloudy Bay 7.5 inch LED Ceiling Light
The low profile of this ceiling light measures 7.5 inches wide by 1.2 inches high. It is convenient and makes the fixture totally easy to install with no drivers required. Well, all you need to do is to turn the screws a little into the included junction box. After that, push the light up over the already-turned screws, and then turn it to let the screws slide along the slots that hold the lighting system in place. When installed correctly, the light should be able to distribute bright light evenly. Besides, the 3 different color-temperature options of this light will let you choose either 5000K bright day light or 4000K cool white or 3000K warm white. The fixture is made of brushed nickel to give it the elegant finish your home demands.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be used with dimmers
- Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Well made and easy to install
- The compact design fits anywhere easily
- Could be better with a firmer base gasket
7. IN HOME 11-inch Flush mount Ceiling Light
We have included this fixture in these reviews because it promises to help you create a beautiful ambiance. Well, it has smooth dimming capabilities from 10% to 100% to let it achieve this. Best of all, it works without humming or flickering. Another reason why we find this unit worthy of a place in these reviews is that it comes with an acrylic white shade that reduces its weight to make installation a breeze. The light only requires to be attached to the outlet box and you are done. It is so easy to put together that you will not need to spend extra cash on labor or tools. Once installed, the light will make your room bright with its 1,395 lumens.
- Uses only 16 watts
- Suitable for dry locations
- Works with most LED dimmers
- Keeps eyes free from the harsh glare
- Has a long lifespan of 35,000 hours
- May have a few quality control issues, but the 3-year warranty is included specifically for this.
8. W-LITE 24W LED Wall Ceiling Down Lights
We like how the 2-year warranty that protects this fixture works. It enables the company to provide a new replacement if they notice an issue with the already-sold product. They can also offer a refund, depending on your terms. Besides, W-LITE has designed this fixture with versatility in mind. This, therefore, means you will be able to use the light in your basement, garage, closet, hallway, bathroom, laundry room, utility room, bedroom, or anywhere you would like to keep bright. The unit measures 11.81-by-1.59 inches; hence, works best for a 150 – 161 sq. ft. It provides bright white light with no flicker and uses only 24 watts to help cut down your electricity bill. We believe that this fixture is exactly what you need to improve lighting at your place.
- Produces clean and bright light
- Looks modern and sleek
- Compact enough to perfectly fit any ceiling size
- It is simple to install with the included clear instructions
- Has a wide application
- When switched on, there is an approximately 1+ delay before the light comes on
9. TOPL 24W Flat Panel Ceiling Light
What comes out conspicuously about this flat panel ceiling light is the ultra-thin design. Convenient and modern, the design embeds excellently with the help of the included clips to become part of the ceiling. Also, the long lifespan of this fixture is worth pointing out. It enables the unit to light for 50,000 hours, thereby, eliminating the need to climb a ladder in the name of replacing a bulb. Using only 24 watts, this light promises to save up to 80-percent of energy. As such, it makes a better alternative to incandescent, CL, and halogen LED recessed lights. The unit has a wide application; hence, perfect for corridors, meeting rooms, shops, offices, homes, and classrooms. Go for it if you want to improve your lighting system.
- Works well and very easy to install
- Produces both cool white and near sun lights
- Ultra-thin; thus, perfectly fits tight spaces
- A better alternative to CL and incandescent bulbs
- Price is reasonable
- Not dimmable
10. Ustellar Waterproof 12W LED Ceiling Lights
The fixture has a waterproof rating of IP44, meaning it will not be damaged by water splashes. With this in mind, you can confidently use it in your bathroom knowing that it is safe. This ceiling light is also economical, given that it only uses 12 watts. It will, therefore, help you save more than 85-percent of electricity bills. Despite its low wattage rating, the light produces enough brightness that makes it an excellent replacement for 100W incandescent lights. Ideally, we are thrilled by the fact that this fixture values health with its eye-protective design. Featuring qualified LEDs and plastic white lampshade, the design of this light protects the eyes from harsh and glaring lights. The fixture is recommended for 90 – 130 sq. ft. space.
- Very light and easy to install
- Produces bright light
- Looks nice above the kitchen sink
- The price is pocket-friendly
- The design protects the eyes from glaring lights
- May not work perfectly in areas more than 130 square feet
Buyer’s Guide for the Best LED Bedroom Ceiling Light
If you still do not know what ceiling light to choose even after going through the above reviews, don’t worry because this buyer’s guide will be of great help. Through it, you will know what factors to look for, so you don’t end up with what is unsuitable for your needs. Here are basic factors to consider.
- Energy Consumption
It is recommended that you buy an LED bedroom ceiling light that uses very low watts. This will really help cut down electricity costs because such lights do not consume much energy. You will, therefore, have a lot to save in the long run.
- Ease of Installation
Ceiling lights are unlikely to work properly if they are not installed as advised by the manufacturer. So, look for LED bedroom ceiling lights that come with all pieces of installation hardware, as this makes installation a snap. Well, some of these pieces include screws, safe LED driver, and connection ports(s). Also, the package should include installation guide for quick setup.
- Amount of Light Produced
If you do not want your bedroom to have too much light, you can consider an LED ceiling light with fewer lumens. But if you want your bedroom to be bright, or planning to install the ceiling light, perhaps, in your hallway, consider a fixture with several lumens. You can also go for a dimmable unit that can be adjusted, depending on your moods.
- Certification and Warranty
This is one factor that most buyers ignore despite its importance. A fixture that is certified for quality and safety is worth considering because it guarantees good results. Therefore, only consider LED ceiling lights that are ETL and/or cETL certified. Your fixture should also have a warranty that provides simple channels for replacement or refund in the event that it fails to work.
- Room Area
You have probably noticed that a number of LED ceiling lights listed above are recommended for a certain room area. It is, therefore, important to choose a fixture based on the area of your bedroom. Well, this will enable the fixture to provide light for the entire area.
- Compact Size and Lifespan
Choosing an LED bedroom ceiling light that is more compact is more convenient than going for a bulky unit. This is because compact ceiling lights can fit in any place including tiny ones. You will, therefore, have an easy time installing and operating the fixture. Furthermore, the LED bedroom ceiling light you go for should have a longer lifespan to eliminate the need to climb a ladder to replace it just after a short while.
It is time to improve the lighting system in your bedroom. And the best way to achieve that is to go for a bedroom ceiling light. Known for their ability to light up brightly on low wattages, these fixtures will help you save a lot on electricity bills. They also look modern and sleek; hence, will no doubt improve the visual appeal of your room. Choose one from the above lists and see what you have been missing.