Electric dirt bikes for kids are two- or three-wheeled vehicles equipped with rechargeable batteries that are designed to power them. They are a great addition to any kids’ collection. They bring fun and entertainment to kids, especially when used for an adventure. Evolution in technology has seen kids’ electric motorcycles advance from just simple motorcycles to sophisticated 2- or 3-wheeled units with advanced features. Their motors are also more developed than their predecessors for optimum performance.
Moreover, they have pneumatic tires that bring in comfort and ensure smooth ride. The fact that they are made with sturdy materials means they are strong and have a high carrying capacity. They are arguably the best gift idea to give a 4 to 6 year old kid. But before you run to the market to get your child one, we advise that you consider some reviews to give you the exact picture of what’s on the market. Here are the top 10 best kids electric motorcycles reviews.
- 1. Razor MX350 Dirt Bike
- 2. Lil’ Rider Black Harley Style Motorcycle
- 3. Best Choice Products Electric Motorcycle
- 4. Razor Euro Electric Scooter
- 5. National Products 12V Police Motorcycle
- 6. Razor Miniature Electric Bike
- 7. Razor MX650 Electric Bike
- 8. Jetson Electric Bike
- 9. Kid Motorz 6V Lil Patrol
- 10. Razor 15165001 MX650 Electric Dirt Bike for Kids
1. Razor MX350 Dirt Bike
This kids electric motorcycle is a scaled-down, electric powered dirt bike that allows your young rider to live out his off-road fantasies. It boasts large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for ultimate power transfer. Ideally, it moves at high speeds of 14 mph; thanks to its high torque, chain driven motor. The single speed motor features a twist grip throttle control for super quiet but powerful performance. This electric dirtbike also has dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a comfortable, smooth ride.
- The battery lasts longer than expected
- Well made and works exactly as described
- Makes a great gift idea
- Great for kids starting to learn
- Easy to put together
- Holds up well to frequent use
- A little smaller than other brands
2. Lil’ Rider Black Harley Style Motorcycle
Lil’ Rider is designed for children aged 2 to 4 years. It is the ultimate electric dirt bike with chrome color highlights and Harley styling. It offers your kids the experience and excitement of riding motorcycle in their own driveway. It comes equipped with buttons for sound effects and a headlight that lights up for security and maximum fun. It also goes reverse and your child will really like it. Give your young rider the chance to go on a thrilling adventure with this jetson electric bike.
- The battery lasts a very long time
- Looks great and moves well
- Perfect size for very little kids
- Requires little effort to put together
- Very stable and easy to operate
- The charger leaves a lot to be desired
3. Best Choice Products Electric Motorcycle
Are you looking for a top performing electric dirt bike for kids? Then look no further than the Best Choice Products Electric Motorcycle. Equipped with a 15-watt motor, this mototec electric dirt bike can attain high speeds of 1.75 miles per hour. It is ideal for children aged between 18 months and 3 years. It comes with a 6V rechargeable battery and charger with ON/OFF switch. Bright front headlights and colorful decals, as well as horn sounds and built-in music will make every kid fall in love with this 3-wheel ride on motorcycle.
- Makes a great birthday present
- Plays fun music that entertains the rider
- Assembly does not take long
- Perfect for kids learning to ride
- The price is affordable
- Moves easily and smoothly on the pavement
- The music is loud
4. Razor Euro Electric Scooter
Let your young girl cruise the side streets in style with this Euro Electric Scooter from Razor. It has a top performing, chain-driven motor and boasts a vintage-inspired body that allows it to reach speeds of up to 15mph. And with a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires, this kids electric motorcycle offer unmatched comfort even in the roughest terrain. It also has a rear suspension system that ensures a comfortable ride. This electric dirtbike is arguably the best motorcycle for kids.
- Very fun and easy to ride
- Goes much faster
- Very easy to put together
- Fits tall kids perfectly
- Covers a long distance on a full charge
- The battery seems to get over pretty fast
5. National Products 12V Police Motorcycle
Two forward speeds (2.5 and 5mph) and one reverse (2.5mph), this electric dirt bike from National Products is the best gift idea you can give your child. It has a hand accelerator, headlight, signal lights, and even hazard, making it the best motorcycle for your child. This jetson electric bike also has sideview mirrors for seeing oncoming objects. Its 12V rechargeable battery powers it and makes sure your little rider gets the much-needed fun. The National Products 12V Police Motorcycle has a weight capacity of 110 pounds.
- Powerful and well made
- Has three different generic sirens
- Has two modes of speed
- The sound effects are a bonus
- Easy to put together and looks really cool
- Goes well with a police costume
- A little unstable
6. Razor Miniature Electric Bike
The Razor Miniature Electric Dirt Bike is powered by an electric motor and is great for teens aged 13 years and above. Its high torque motor can speed up to 15 miles-per-hour. Ideally, it features an aerodynamic design that makes it ready for racing anytime. It can carry up to 170 pounds and cruise for 30 minutes on a single charge. Its 10-inch pneumatic tires ensure smooth ride along the streets, while its hand operated rear brake makes riding fun. Remember, this jetson electric bike should not be used on public roads.
- Moves pretty fast
- Battery lasts longer
- Comes with all tools for assembly
- Makes a great birthday gift
- Offers perfect training for an introduction to a dirt bike
- Has a high weight capacity
- Works great for little kids
- A bit small
7. Razor MX650 Electric Bike
Are you in the market looking for a new electric dirt bike for kids? Well, look no further than the Razor MX650 Electric Bike. Designed for dirt, this mototec electric dirt bike has a large 16-inch front and 14-inch rear pneumatic tires. The tires offer the much-needed comfort and smooth ride to make sure you have a memorable adventure. The bike’s hand operated dual disc brakes and chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control ensure super quiet yet powerful operation.
- Suspension and braking are great
- The battery life is excellent
- Customer service is perfect
- Faster and more comfortable
- Great for older kids
- Easy to assemble and made of real tires
- The shipping should be improved
8. Jetson Electric Bike
Made for great adventure along the street, the Jetson Electric Bike is without doubt loved by every kid. It uses a removable and rechargeable lithium ion battery for optimum power. Its parental control allows you, the parent to choose either a 6 or 12 mph maximum to keep the rider safe at all times. The bike also has adjustable handlebars and padded seat that offers protection and long lasting comfort. It is eco-friendly, safe, and simple to use. It is 100-percent fully electric kids E-bike.
- Comes with tools to make assembly a breeze
- Looks beautiful and works excellent
- Strong enough to withstand heavy abuse
- Fast enough to make riding fun
- Customer service is amazing
- Age recommendation seems to be a little off
9. Kid Motorz 6V Lil Patrol
Made of plastic, polyurethane, metal, and steel, the Kid Motorz 6V Lil Patrol is sturdy enough and will serve your young one for a long time. It has a storage case in the back where your little one can put his stuff for great riding experience. It also has headlights for clear viewing and its sirens will notify oncoming pedestrians that there is an electric dirt bike passing nearby. Surprise your kid with this high performing electric dirt bike for kids.
- Goes forward and backward
- Easy to assemble and charges fast
- Looks very cute and has good battery life
- Strong enough to stand up to daily abuse
- Comes with a storage case
- Too small to comfortably fit kids over 2 years
10. Razor 15165001 MX650 Electric Dirt Bike for Kids
Tear up the track like a super-cross rider with this electric dirt bike from Razor. Although it might be for kids, this bike boasts a high torque, chain-driven motor that can attain high speeds of up to 17mph. It also comes with a twist-grip acceleration control and dual disk brakes for optimum performance. The Razor 15165001 MX650 Electric Dirt Bike is engineered with high-strength steel and it has a weight capacity of 220 pounds. When fully charged, this mototec electric dirt bike can last for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Quiet and works really nice
- Nice speed and easy to use
- Requires very little maintenance
- The weight capacity is high
- Great quality and holds up well
- Comes with assembly tools for convenience
- May arrive with a few defects
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Kids’ Electric Motorcycle
Your child means a world to you. That being said, you will want to get them the best toys no matter what. In this buyer’s guide, we help you achieve that target by listing the factors you need to consider when buying a kids’ electric motorcycle.
- The Battery Life and Quality
It will be best if you can get your little one an electric motorcycle with a battery life that lasts longer. This ensures hours of fun, much to the delight of the young rider. The battery should also be able to charge pretty fast to make sure that you are not inconvenienced in any way.
- Age Limit and Weight Capacity
Buy your little one an electric motorcycle with an age recommendation that matches his. This is because kid’s motorcycles that are not recommended for your young one can be dangerous and/or uncomfortable. In addition, your kid should not exceed the weight capacity of a motorcycle since this can damage the bike faster than expected.
- The Material Used
The material used to make a kid’s electric motorcycle should be very high quality. This is because quality materials enable a motorcycle to hold up well to daily use or any kind of abuse. By so doing, they make motorcycles reliable and durable. Well, some of the materials you can consider are metal and high-quality plastic.
- Level of Comfort
Apart from the battery life, comfort determines how long a child can ride an electric motorcycle. Luckily, getting a comfortable electric motorcycle is fairly easy. And this is because all you have to do is to check for such features as the design and height recommendation. You should also make sure that the seat of the electric motorcycle you are set to buy is made of a soft and supportive material.
- Ease of Use
Too many operational features on a kids’ electric motorcycle are discouraged because they tend to confuse kids. Therefore, ensure that the motorcycle you plan to purchase is as simple as possible. This will allow your child to enjoy their rides and maneuver even through the trickiest terrains with much ease.
Let your kid cruise the street like a pro with these high performing, premium quality electric dirt bikes. They are designed for adventure and will give just that. Their top performing motors can attain high speeds for great riding experience while their pneumatic tires make them comfortable in even the roughest terrains. Some also have headlights, hazards, and sirens for ultimate safety. These bikes are the best way to win the love of your child. So, get them one and see that fading love rekindled instantly.