Outdoor elements such as rain, snow, sleet, and UV rays can greatly reduce the lifespan of your barbecue grill. That’s why the role of a grill cover should not be overlooked. Designed to protect BBQ grills from outdoor elements, grill covers are made of heavy-duty materials that are waterproof, weatherproof, and UV-resistant. Also, most of them are large enough to cover the entire BBQ grill in order to provide maximum protection. By using them to cover your grill every time you are not grilling means you will be extending the lifespan of your grill. So, check out the ones we are giving the nod in the following top 10 best grill covers reviews.
- 1. Classic Accessories Veranda Grill Cover
- 2. VicTsing 3-4 Burner Gas Grill Cover
- 3. Homitt 58-Inch 3-4 Burner Gas Grill Cover
- 4. Grillman 58 Inch BBQ Grill Cover
- 5. Tadge Goods BBQ Grill Cover w/Handles
- 6. iCover-Grill-Cover-60 Inch, Black, G21604
- 7. Simple Houseware 58-Inch Gas BBQ Grill Cover
- 8. Unicook 55-inch Gas Grill Cover
- 9. SunPatio Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55” x 23” x 42”, Beige
- 10. AmazonBasics Gas Grill Cover – Medium (Black)
1. Classic Accessories Veranda Grill Cover
When you buy the Classic Accessories Veranda Grill Cover you are not just buying a product but also you are buying peace of mind. This grill cover will protect your grill from elements, thereby, extending its lifespan. That being said, it saves you some money in the long run by eliminating the need to buy a new grill every now and then. The cover is made to fit barbecue grills measuring 58 inches long by 24 inches deep by 48 inches high. It has interior bound seams that give it strength and high-density stitching. In other words, the interior bound seams help improve its durability. The cover also has padded handles to provide you with the much-needed comfort. Plus it features an elastic hem cord with toggles, which allows adjustment for a custom and tight fit.
- The manufacturer stands behind the cover
- Withstands the damaging outdoor elements
- The color and design are really nice
- Soft material makes the cover easy to put on the grill
- The front pocket is very handy
- The cover is heavy-duty but could last longer
2. VicTsing 3-4 Burner Gas Grill Cover
Your money will not go to waste when you buy this grill cover. This is because VicTsing provides a 12-month worry-free warranty as well as a 45-day money-back guarantee. Best of all, the gas grill cover is well made; hence, we believe that you may not need the guarantee or the warranty. It is made of a 600D polyester fabric that is dust-proof and weather-resistant. The fabric will, therefore, protect your grill from elements of forces like sand storms, rain, sun, wind, and more. This cover for grills also has padded handles and straps to keep it secure while it’s on the grill. It will not be blown away, and that’s because it has convenient side straps at the bottom, which keeps it tightened on the grill. The cover measures 58” x 24” x 48”; thus, it can work with a variety of grills.
- The printed logo in front is beautiful and very colorful
- The stitching is well-done
- Large enough to work with several differently-sized grills
- Fits really nice for maximum protection and to avoid being blown away
- Customer service is great
- The material fades, but its toughness is spot-on
3. Homitt 58-Inch 3-4 Burner Gas Grill Cover
A grill cover that fits most brands is worth buying. And that’s exactly what the Homitt Gas Grill Cover does. It measures 58 inches long by 24 inches wide by 48 inches high, so it can easily fit grills of different sizes. Besides, this cover is made of a 600D Oxford fabric, which is weatherproof, rip-resistant, and water-resistant. The cover is easy to clean and to use; therefore, caring for it will not be a hassle. Moreover, it has padded handles and straps, which ensure that it is secure on the grill. The handles come in handy when you want to move the cover from place to place. Like other reputable manufacturers, Homitt backs its products. For instance, it protects this cover by backing it with a 12-month warranty and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Homitt means it when they say they stand behind their products
- The price is reasonable
- Keeps the grill clean and dry
- The material is well made and very durable
- The handles on each side make the cover easy to remove
- Fades, but most covers experience this issue
4. Grillman 58 Inch BBQ Grill Cover
If you are looking for a top quality cover to protect your Weber, Char-Broil or Brinkmann BBQ Grill, the Grillman 58 Inch Grill Cover is for you. Its extra-wide design allows it to provide protection to differently sized grills. The cover measures 58 inches long by 24 inches wide by 48 inches high, and this makes it great for a variety of grills. Besides, the cover is made of super heavy-duty PVC-lined plastic material, which is UV resistant, tear-resistant, and waterproof. As such, it is more than capable to withstand up to whatever the outdoor environment throws at it. In addition, this cover boasts attached Velcro straps that prevent it from being blown away in strong winds. It is built to last a lifetime. For this reason, the manufacturer promises to help resolve issues with fading or ripping.
- Fits CharBroil with 4 burners nicely
- Appears to be made out of top quality materials
- Very easy to use to cover the grill
- Velcro straps on the end are snug and nice
- Long enough; thus, will not drag on the floor or fit too tight
- Fades, but holds up really well
5. Tadge Goods BBQ Grill Cover w/Handles
What’s so great about this BBQ grill cover is that it has what it takes to protect your BBQ grill from elements. It blocks UV rays and offers protection against water, snow, sleet, and rain. Like most high-end grill covers, this one is made of 600D polyester oxford fabric and have a PVC coating that further makes it super durable. The material is rip-resistant, sun-safe, and weatherproof. It is no doubt what enables the cover to provide unattainable protection levels against elements. The cover also features convenient pull handles on the top and built-in strap fasteners on the bottom to help prevent it from being blown away by strong winds. It is made with ultimate versatility in mind. Therefore, it fits a wide range of brands, models, and makes. It fits such brands as Weber, Char-Broil, Holland, and Brinkmann, among others.
- Easy to put on the grill and to take off the grill
- Stays intact and in place during windy storms
- The material is thick and of great quality
- Comes with a bag for easy storage when not in use
- Has excellent stitching and substantial weight
- Not waterproof as advertised. But it is water-resistant
6. iCover-Grill-Cover-60 Inch, Black, G21604
A grill cover made of a tough fabric offers a powerful defense against any weather. That’s why this cover is made of 600D heavy-duty oxford polyester fabric. The fabric has a water-resistant PVC coating as well as a water-repellent finish. Having said that, expect the cover to stand up to anything the unforgiving environment throws at it. Although this fabric is super sturdy, it is surprisingly easy to clean. Well, simply hose it with water and the dirt will come off quickly and easily. Another incredible feature we cannot go without talking about is the front mesh air vent. Yes, the manufacturer of this cover was thoughtful enough to include a front mesh air vent to help with air circulation. By so doing, the front mesh air vent helps prevent sweat buildup, thereby, keeping your grill dry.
- Comes in two colors options (black and white) to choose from
- Customer service reaches out and helps customers with issues
- The venting comes in handy during summer
- Keeps the rain off of the grill
- The price is inexpensive
- Rips easily if you do not choose the correct size for your grill
7. Simple Houseware 58-Inch Gas BBQ Grill Cover
Measuring 58 inches long by 24 inches wide by 48 inches high, this gas BBQ grill cover no doubt fits many grill brands. It is a highly functional grill cover made of 600D polyester fabric, so it can deliver solid performance year in year out. Moreover, this grill cover has handles and 2 inches wide fastener straps on two sides. The straps enable it to fit securely on the grill, thereby, making sure that it is not blown away by strong winds. The handles, on the other hand, ensures easy on and off. Because of the sturdy material used to make it, this grill cover is dust-proof, wind-resistant, rip-resistant, and weather-resistant. In other words, this cover is an all-season grill protector. It comes with a 12-month warranty, and it is very easy to clean. Simply hose it down with water and then let it dry in the sun.
- The handles are very useful
- The Velcro bottom straps are a nice addition
- The material is thick and heavy
- Easily fits most grills
- Decently priced and looks beautiful
- The stitching is not very well done, but the cover still gets the job done
8. Unicook 55-inch Gas Grill Cover
The size of this grill cover is impressive. And that’s exactly what has convinced us to include it on this list. The cover measures 55 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 42 inches high. This means it fits most grills with 3 – 4 burners and widths ranging from 47” – 53”. The cover will not just protect the top and sides of your grill but also it will cover the wheels. Best of all, you can move your grill without taking it off. It comes with a 100-percent money-back guarantee and a 12-month warranty to prove that the manufacturer really stands behind it. Moreover, it has wide covered mesh vents on both sides to improve air circulation and let moisture escape. The cover also has heavy-duty 1.5 inches wide fastening straps that keep it securely fastened, thereby, making sure it does not slip or get blown away.
- Fits very well on most grills
- The material is heavy, and that’s good
- Goes on and comes off effortlessly
- Perfect for all weather
- The price is decent
- It’s smaller than expected. So, order a size up
9. SunPatio Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55” x 23” x 42”, Beige
SunPatio hardly gets it wrong as far as producing top-notch products is concerned. That’s why we are very happy to review their 55-inch gas grill cover. The cover delivers unmatched durability, and that’s because it is made of 600-denier high-density fabric, which is water-repellent and provides all-year protection against elements. Ideally, the two sides of this cover feature sturdy fabric handles to ensure easy fitting, hanging, and removal. The handles also ensure convenient storage. Talking of convenience; this cover comes equipped with heavy-duty extra-wide fastening straps that keep it securely fastened, thereby, preventing it from slipping or getting blown away by strong winds. The manufacturer protects the cover from defects by providing a 12-month warranty. They also offer a 90-day money-back guarantee to ensure that you only use what you are impressed with.
- The material repels water nicely
- Available in different sizes (55”, 60”, and 65”) to choose from
- The color is perfect
- Fits great and will not be blown away by heavy winds
- Customer support is easy to contact
- The material is more of a medium weight, but it works well
10. AmazonBasics Gas Grill Cover – Medium (Black)
AmazonBasics offers a limited 1-year warranty to let you buy the gas grill cover with confidence knowing that the manufacturer stands behind it. Ideally, the gas grill works well, and it measures 60 by 28 by 46 inches. Well, this means it can fit a lot of grill brands. What’s more, this cover boasts a substantial weight of 5.5 pounds, and this makes it heavier enough to not be blown away by the winds. Its black color is sleek; hence, it will not just provide protection from elements but also it will blend neatly with the existing items on your backyard. Additionally, the cover comes equipped with an elastic bungee cord that helps keep it securely in place even when the conditions outside are breezy and full of unexpected wind gusts. Also, there are air vents that reduce condensation as well as preventing the cover from billowing in the wind.
- Comes in several sizes to choose from
- The quality is there
- Keeps water off the grill
- Feels like it will last long
- Fits grills perfectly for unrivaled protection
- The elastic bottom makes the cover a little hard to put on
Whether you have a Weber, Char-Broil, Brinkmann or Holland, the above grill covers have got you covered. They may have a few flaws, but this does not have profound effects on their overall performance. They work as advertised and are affordably priced. So, choose one to help extend the lifespan of your BBQ grill.