GoPros are no doubt among the best camera brands that are on the market today. They help users capture great moments with their stunning features. GoPros can be used to take selfies, although this may not turn out exactly the way you want it. That’s why it is recommended that you always have a GoPro selfie stick. Lightweight and compact, a GoPro selfie stick can be carried anywhere and used at any time. Some are also waterproof, so you can use them for such activities as swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, diving, and many more. To hold GoPros firmly, GoPro selfie sticks are made with strong materials like aluminum. We bring you the following top 10 best GoPro Selfie Sticks reviews to increase your chances of getting the best quality brand.
- 1. Fugetek FT-568 Gopro High End Selfie Stick
- 2. SANDMARC 17-40” Extension Pole (Selfie Stick)
- 3. Vicdozia 19” Waterproof Adjustable Extension Selfie Stick
- 4. Shineda Telescopic Monopod Pole Selfie Stick
- 5. Luxeball Selfie Stick Adjustable Monopod Pole
- 6. Selfie World Professional 10-in-1 GoPro Monopod
- 7. Luxeball Selfie Stick Pole with Phone Clip Holder
- 8. GoRad Gear Selfie Stick for GoPro Hero Cameras
- 9. GoPro Grip, Arm, Tripod (3-Way)
- 10. SANDMARC 15-50” Extension Stick (Pole)
1. Fugetek FT-568 Gopro High End Selfie Stick
Fun, functionality, and performance are all provided by this high-end selfie stick from Fugetek. It comes with a lengthy 18-month warranty to protect it against defects and workmanship. Besides, it is not just compatible with GoPro but also it works with Android, Apple, and DSLR Cameras. Considering its superior quality, the selfie stick will let you take wobble-free selfies. Its non-slip sure grip rubber handle makes selfies so great that no one will tell whether it is a selfie picture. Ideally, you will be able to use the selfie stick for quite a long time because it is powered by a rechargeable battery with a 300-hour standby.
- Easy to adjust and extends pretty far
- Great for people who love taking travel photos
- Its rigidity is great
- It has brilliant multi-function capabilities
- Makes taking selfies much easier
- A little big for tote
2. SANDMARC 17-40” Extension Pole (Selfie Stick)
This selfie stick is designed for GoPro Hero 6, Hero 5, 4, Session, 3+, 3, 2, and HD Cameras. It is black and made of aluminum to make it super strong without compromising its weight. In addition, the GoPro selfie stick is waterproof to allow you to use it while you are in the pool or beach without worries about it getting damaged by the water. With it, you will be able to take close and wide-angle shots since it can be adjusted from 17 inches to 40 inches.
- Sturdy and well made
- Extends to take selfies at various angles
- The handle is just fine
- Takes videos and photos with interesting backgrounds
- Good for underwater filming
- Comes with an aluminum tripod mount
- Comes apart easily for quick, effortless cleaning
- Expensive for the quality
3. Vicdozia 19” Waterproof Adjustable Extension Selfie Stick
This handheld and adjustable selfie stick is compatible with the GoPro Hero (2019), GoPro Hero 5 Session, Hero 6, Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2, 1, Hero 5, SJ4000, AKASO, SJ6000, EK5000, EK7000, SJ5000, SJCAM, and many more. It is compact, portable, and extendable; thus, it can be easily placed in the purse during travel. You can also slip it into the back pocket for easy reach should you need it. Another feature that makes the selfie stick perfect for traveling is the lightweight design. Moreover, this selfie stick is made of waterproof aluminum that does not rust.
- Can be used in the rain, snow or during surfing
- Works perfectly with GoPro models
- Does not feel cheap at all
- No detail in the description is incorrect or misleading
- Has an excellent grip
- A little shorter than expected
4. Shineda Telescopic Monopod Pole Selfie Stick
Shineda is very proud of this product, and that is really important. It shows that the selfie stick works really well. Talking of working perfectly, the selfie stick is highly compatible. In other words, it works with GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, and 4 cameras. It comes with a GoPro mount that further helps improve its performance. It also has a built-in adapter for GoPro that will let you mount your GoPro camera directly, so you can take stunning selfies. When extended, the selfie stick measures 36 inches. And once you are done with it, you can fold it to 11 inches for easy storage.
- The price is unbeatable
- Has a comfortable grip
- Sturdy and well built
- Lightweight for easy use and storage
- Does not shake during use
- The rod is plastic and not metal
5. Luxeball Selfie Stick Adjustable Monopod Pole
There is one item you should not leave behind every time you step out of the door to interact with Mother Nature. And this one thing is none other than the Luxeball Selfie Stick Adjustable Monopod Pole. It is not just compatible with GoPro but also it works with Action Cams, iPhones, and Android devices. It extends up to 40.5 inches to allow you to take amazing pictures with great backgrounds. And when you are done using it, simply retract it up to 12.2 inches for easy carry.
- The price is pocket-friendly
- Lightweight and very easy to use
- Does not feel cheap or flimsy
- Folds to easily fit in a backpack or large purse
- Arrives fast as advertised
- Has a very comfortable wrist strap
- Tends to get stuck on different lengths
6. Selfie World Professional 10-in-1 GoPro Monopod
This waterproof selfie stick is recommended for GoPro Hero and Session, GoPro Omni VR 360, Mini Camcorders, Action Cams, Sports Cameras, Digital Compacts, iPhones, iPods, Samsung Galaxy cellphones, and Android smartphones. It is universal, and that’s why it is referred to as a 10-in-1 selfie stick. What’s more, this GoPro monopod can be extended from 15” – 40” to allow you to take selfies at different angles. It is not just waterproof but also it is weatherproof, so you can use it in any environment and weather. Although it seems to be well made, the selfie stick is surprisingly lightweight for optimum portability.
- Not flimsy in any way
- Very compact and versatile
- Extenders are easy to pull out
- Firm enough to take great selfies every time
- The oval grip fits in the hand better than the normal grip
- The metal seems to rust quickly
7. Luxeball Selfie Stick Pole with Phone Clip Holder
It is good to buy from companies that stand behind their products. Well, one of these companies is Luxeball, which offers a 30-day full refund with no questions asked. Besides, Luxeball does not just provide a guarantee and stop there; they also focus on making their products better than the competition. And that can be seen through this selfie stick, which is made of rust-free aluminum construction to enable it to last longer without becoming overly weighty. The selfie stick is also compatible with several devices including GoPro, Android smartphones, iPhones, and Action Cams.
- Very sturdy and easy to handle
- Works perfectly for vacations
- Fits cameras perfectly
- Makes a great gift idea for anyone who likes taking selfies
- Can be screwed onto a tripod mounting plate
- Much smaller than anticipated
8. GoRad Gear Selfie Stick for GoPro Hero Cameras
The environment or weather condition should not dictate you when it comes to using your GoPro selfie stick. That’s why the manufacturer has made this one with waterproof materials. Well, the waterproof materials also make this GoPro selfie stick perfect for such outdoor water activities as skiing, surfing, snowboarding, kayaking, and even underwater adventures like snorkeling and scuba diving. The stick is made of aluminum, and it can be extended from 17” – 40”. It comes with a nylon tote bag, cinch-cord opening, and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to carry it effortlessly to whatever place life takes you.
- Easy to collapse and works well
- The included carrying case is of good quality
- Sturdy, strong, and looks good
- Comes apart easily for quick cleaning
- Has a great and comfortable handle
- Does not float on water
9. GoPro Grip, Arm, Tripod (3-Way)
Versatility and convenience play a huge role when you plan to buy a GoPro selfie stick. That’s why we highly recommend this 3-in-1 tripod for you. The fact that it is 3-in-1 means it can be used as an extension arm, a camera grip or a tripod. With that said, expect this tripod to help you take a variety of shots, just the way you like them. Its handle can be used as a grip and even be detached from its arm. When fully extended, the tripod measures 20 inches. You can also collapse it up to 7.5 inches for easy storage.
- Useful when getting over crowds of people
- Very easy to use and store
- Arrives on time and as promised
- Makes a great Christmas gift for a loved one
- The locking mechanism on the arm is handy
- A bit pricey
10. SANDMARC 15-50” Extension Stick (Pole)
What makes this extension stick one of the best is its ability to allow you to take both close and wide angle shots. Well, this is owed to the fact that it can be extended from 15” – 50”. Although it is well made, the extension stick weighs only 10 ounces. This combines with the waterproof construction to make the stick pole great for nearly all outdoor activities such as skiing, surfing, diving, snowboarding, and many more. The stick is compatible with all GoPros as well as HD Cameras.
- Portable, durable, and lightweight
- Seems to be of high quality
- Great for regular adventures
- Easy to clean and useful for diving
- The black finish is low profile; hence, does not cause a lot of distractions in shots
- The packaging could be better
GoPro selfie sticks are a must-have for anyone who travels a lot and enjoys taking selfies. They make the whole process of taking selfies much easier than ever before. They are adjustable and this means they will let you take selfies at a close range as well as at different angles. We hope that you were able to get one from the above reviews.