There are several important factors to consider when you choose an electric wax warmer. You need to look at versatility to be suitable for various types of waxes. It must prove to be consistent with its heating too or you will have wax that burns you when becoming too hot suddenly. You also look at its heat distribution as a good wax warmer offers even and uniform heating.
You do not want to spend too much time waxing thus will you need to look at heating speed too. Its capacity is also important for two reasons. You do not want it too large as you will waste wax and energy while too small will mean continuous refilling while in the waxing process. Other factors to consider include its prices, ease of use and maintenance, energy efficiency, weight and portability, controls and heat retention. We look at the Top 10 Best Electric Wax Warmers Below:
- 1 Wax Warmer Electric Heater Lifestance
- 2 Rapid Melt Hair Removal Waxing Kit (Wokaar)
- 3. Yeleen Hair Removal Hot Wax Warmer
- 4. Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit (Pure Clean Love)
- 5. Hair Removal Electric Hot Wax Warmer (Wonnie)
- 6. Wax Warmer, Portable – Pro Wax 100 (Kids Partner)
- 7. Wax Warmer Hair Removal 2018 Upgrade (Keegud)
- 8. Electric Wax Warmer (Viv Real Home)
- 9. Salon Sundry Portable Electric Spa Bath
- 10. Zorita Wax Warmer Home Hair Removal Kit
1 Wax Warmer Electric Heater Lifestance
With its automatic shutdown safety feature when it reaches too low or too high temperatures it is one of the safest wax warmers to have. The temperatures are between 60 to 110 degrees while you can monitor temperature levels. The see-through lid enables you to see the progress of your melting procedure. Wax holders of 14 ounces are easily accommodated with the 4.3-inch heater pot. Various wax types are compatible including beans wax, soft wax, paraffin wax, hard wax and loose wax.
- Convenient and safe to use
- Versatile in wax types it melts
- Time saver with fast melting action
- Wax beans harden fast during application, requiring speed when applying melted wax beans
2 Rapid Melt Hair Removal Waxing Kit (Wokaar)
The Rapid Melt from Wokaar has a see-through lid that allows for visible melting action. Skin burning is eliminated with the addition of the removable liner bucket. Its high and low temperatures range between 160 to 240 degrees Fahrenheit with enhanced security with auto shut-off. Included with the warmer is four wax bean flavors; original wax, chocolate, lavender and chamomile wax.
- Only ten minutes required for hard wax melting
- Used for any body part
- Safe and easy operation
- Easy to clean
- Wax quality that comes with the warmer is inferior and is too sticky
3. Yeleen Hair Removal Hot Wax Warmer
The Yeleen is designed for women that desire soft glowing skin in the comfort of their own home. Upgraded ABS materials are used in the design and temperature adjusting is superior too. It is one of the few wax warmers with built-in safety features that stops it from overheating and stops working at its highest safe temperature of 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature adjustment range from lowest 160 degrees up to 240 degrees allowing the wax to melt n under eight minutes. A wide variety of waxes are compatible with the warmer.
- Four wax bean flavors come with the warmer in the removal of any body hair including facial hairs
- Fast heating action
- Solid design
- Automatic shutdown when highest temperature is reached.
- User instructions could be more informative
4. Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit (Pure Clean Love)
The PCL wax warmer is an entire kit made from inflammable high-grade ABS plastic. Regardless of use or age will the durable warmer remain intact with its lifetime warranty. The electric wax heater has a capacity of 500ml and all components to deliver excellently smooth results. With the warmer you get hard wax beans, three bottles of lavender, chamomile and rose beans and large spatulas. The warmer and its added wax are FDA approved and toxic and chemical free. it works excellent in all areas of the face and body regardless of stubborn hair or small area removal of hair.
- Hygienic and economical hair removal method
- No pre-waxing oil or strips required
- An adjustable temperature of up to 240 degrees Fahrenheit
- Does not work as well with soft wax
5. Hair Removal Electric Hot Wax Warmer (Wonnie)
Using a Wonnie hair removal electric warmer you have an effective machine that works fast. It offers various wax type use including wax beans, wax cans, loose soft and hard wax too. It offers innovative design and simple to use while it is safe to use on all parts of the body including beard, eyebrows, bikini line, legs, and armpits. You can use it frequently as it is made from high-grade nonflammable materials. Temperature control is adjustable and up to 240 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy to use and clean
- Good heating speed
- Suitable For most types of wax
- See-through lid
- Excellent machine but accompanying wax does not apply smoothly and cracks easily
6. Wax Warmer, Portable – Pro Wax 100 (Kids Partner)
The Pro Wax 100 is simple to use and excellent heating time with the see-through lid that both eliminate wax contamination while wax melting is accelerated too. It is lightweight while durable materials are used in its construction. The wax warmer offers multipurpose use as it is suitable for many wax types like hair wax, microwavable wax, bricks wax, loose, 14-ounce cans, soft, hard and wax beads. Included in the package is wax warmer, wooden stick applicators and four flavors wax beans.
- Lightweight and portable
- 400cc capacity
- Twenty minutes to fully melted wax
- No other heat indicator except On, medium and high
7. Wax Warmer Hair Removal 2018 Upgrade (Keegud)
The upgraded Keegud wax warmer aids in keeping wax at a constant temperature by a single touch. When choosing a specific heating it will not exceed the temperature and cool slightly but resume to increase its temperature while using the wax to maintain temperature. Up to 500 ml, hard wax beads or soft wax can be melted. Included in the packages is the electric wax warmer, applicator sticks, and four FDA approved hard wax beans.
- LCD display indicates temperature
- Touch button adjustability with ten degreed increments per single touch
- Easy to use
- Removes all body hair types
- Difficult to clean the warmer
8. Electric Wax Warmer (Viv Real Home)
The Viv Real uses Smart Control technology that keeps the wax at a constant heat. Wax will heat up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit and maintain the temperature at 140 degrees which are melting point. Highly portable and compact, it is suitable for most wax types including paraffin, bricks, loose wax and 14-ounce wax cans. A removable bucket makes for easy cleaning of the electric wax warmer after use. The indicator light will be red during wax melting while green will indicate it is maintaining its temperature.
- Two-year warranty
- One-click smart control
- Thermal temperature cutoff for safe use
- The 30-minute heating period is longer compared to other wax warmers
9. Salon Sundry Portable Electric Spa Bath
The Salon Sundry is durable in its design while offering versatility with its ability to use different wax types. It is easy to pour wax a cleaning sample with removable pot liner. Its circular design ensures even melting while the temperature can be adjusted to a maximum of 65 degrees Celsius. It offers a see-through lid for improved safety and visibility. Various wax types are compatible including loose, bricks and all other 14-ounce wax cans. Precise control with the digital display and increments of three degrees at a time. Large design for dipping of feet, elbows, and hands.
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to use
- Versatility and size are good
- Interior is too large for economical use
10. Zorita Wax Warmer Home Hair Removal Kit
The Zorita wax warmer offers flexible warmer that range between 160 degrees and maximum 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Wax beans will melt in a short time of ten minutes. With the warmer comes application sticks and four unique flavor beans; rose, cream, chamomile, and lavender. It is suitable for all over body hair including facial hair, eyebrows, bikini, and armpits.
- Lightweight and portable
- Various types of wax can be used successfully
- Only fifteen minutes to melt wax beads
- Oil must be applied before wax is used
The above listed 10 Best Electric Wax Warmers are an excellent alternative to expensive salons. Quick and easy while making hair removal private and affordable they are very effective and no need for bulky equipment to melt the wax. With these electric wax warmers, you save on wax as no wastage or mess are present.