Any professional guitarist will agree with me that having a guitar alone may not be enough; you also need other instruments to help enhance the performance of your guitar. Well, one of these instruments is the electric guitar amplifier, which uses electricity to strengthen a weak electric signal from a guitar and enable it to produce sound through the loudspeaker. Of course, these amplifiers have built-in speakers that help them achieve all these.
They also come equipped with other features such as control knobs that make them extremely easy to use. Ideally, today’s electric guitar amps are more advanced than their predecessors in that they are lighter and built with portability in mind for easy carrying from place to place. But again, they are so many on the market that getting the best one can be quite complicated. And that’s why we come in handy with our top 10 best electric guitar amplifiers reviews. Have a look.
Comparison Table of Best Electric Guitar Amplifiers in 2018
- 1. Fender Electric Guitar Amplifier (Champion 20)
- 2. Fender Electric Guitar Amplifier (Frontman 10G)
- 3. Sawtooth Electric Guitar Amp (ST-AMP-10ST-AMP-10)
- 4. Fender Electric Guitar Amp (Mini Deluxe)
- 5. Marshall Guitar Combo Amp (MG30CFX)
- 6. Pyle 60-Watt Amplifier (PVAMP60)
- 7. Rogue 10W Black Guitar Combo Amp (G10)
- 8. California Amps Guitar Combo Amplifier
- 9. LC Prime 10W Electric Guitar Amplifier
- 10. Coolmusic Electric Guitar Amplifier (DK-35)
1. Fender Electric Guitar Amplifier (Champion 20)
Fender is known across the globe for its ability to produce top quality musical instruments. Well, one of these instruments is the Champion 20 Electric Guitar Amplifier, which is taking guitarists by storm. And it is easy to use, meaning you will really enjoy playing your favorite tunes.
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: It protects against original defects.
- Open back cabinet: It is perfect for storing extra cables and other small items.
- Functional handy knob: It allows you to choose from clean to mean tones.
- Auxiliary input: Makes the amplifier super easy to use.
- 1/8th headphone output jack: It mutes the speaker output and allows for private practices.
2. Fender Electric Guitar Amplifier (Frontman 10G)
Fender has been producing premium quality products since 1946. And they are committed to making sure that customers are fully satisfied. Well, one of Fender’s products is the Frontman 10G Amplifier that is loaded with several great features for optimum performance. Plus it delivers a quality tone that will make you fall in love with it instantly.
- Custom-voiced built-in overdrive: It produces a wonderful tone.
- Selectable gain control: It rocks guitar tones, thereby, taking fun to the next level.
- Closed-back design: It delivers a heavier bass response.
- 1/8” input: It allows you to play along with any media player.
- 1/8” headphone output: It makes the unit perfect for private practices.
- Treble and Bass Controls: They enable you to easily shape the low and high frequencies of your guitar tones.
3. Sawtooth Electric Guitar Amp (ST-AMP-10ST-AMP-10)
A top quality electric guitar amp is in town! And it is none other than the Sawtooth ST-AMP-10ST-AMP-10 model. It is an innovatively designed guitar amp that delivers many different tones to ensure 100-percent satisfaction. With it, you will be able to jam with power because this is what it is designed to do.
- Bass, mid, treble, and volume controls: They make the unit easy to use.
- Overdrive switch: It lets you go between clean and overdriven sounds.
- Compact size: Makes the guitar amp easy to travel with.
- Functional speaker: It takes fun to the next level.
- Versatile capability: The guitar amp is perfect for rockin’ out to your best tunes and going over scales, among others.
4. Fender Electric Guitar Amp (Mini Deluxe)
If you are looking for a guitar amplifier that you can travel with anywhere, then the Fender Mini Deluxe model should be a frontier for you. It does not require any electrical outlet and this makes it perfect for use where there is no electricity. The time to enjoy your favorite tunes is now.
- Volume, Tone, and Gain Controls: They allow you to play a variety of tones from crunch to clean.
- Portable design: The guitar is small in size and lightweight enough to be carried around.
- Mini knobs: They make the amp easy to use.
- Classic look: Enables the amp to perfectly blend with your personal style.
- Functional handle: Makes it easy to carry the amplifier around.
5. Marshall Guitar Combo Amp (MG30CFX)
If you want more from your amplifier, then the Marshall MG30CFX model should be your go-to product. It comes equipped with a fully programmable feature set that uses digitally-controlled analog functions to ensure accurate adjustment of your guitar sound. The unit is no doubt one of the best guitar amps on the market today.
- 10-inch speaker: It delivers crystal clear sound.
- 4 channels: They are switchable to make the guitar combo amp easy to operate.
- 30 watts of power: Enable the device to produce killer tones.
- Line input: Allows you to connect to an external audio source like a CD or MP3 Player.
- Two Modes: They include manual and preset to ensure enhanced performance.
6. Pyle 60-Watt Amplifier (PVAMP60)
Be on top of your game with the Pyle 60-Watt Amplifier. It is a well-engineered electric guitar amplifier that comes equipped with everything to make sure you enjoy the moment. Moreover, it is designed with convenience in mind, considering that it has a slot for plugging headphones, so you can practice quietly.
- 3-band EQ: It is for controlling the mid-range, bass, and treble.
- Adjustable gain: It can be adjusted to give classic blown-out sound.
- Built-in digital delay: Allows you to add a delay effect.
- 8” speaker: It produces crystal clear sound.
- 1/4″ Output Jack: It is for hooking up external speakers.
- 60 Watts of Power: It ensures exceptional results.
- Two handy channels: They include Overdrive and Clean to help deliver powerful sound.
7. Rogue 10W Black Guitar Combo Amp (G10)
If you think that electric guitar amps are expensive, think again. The Rogue 10W Black Guitar Combo Amp is incredibly affordable yet high performing. In addition, it is loaded with several features for 100-percent satisfaction. The Rogue 10W Black Guitar Combo Amp is without a doubt the best starter amp for guitarists who have just graduated to a larger amp.
- Compact size: Makes the Rogue 10W Combo easy to travel with.
- 2-band EQ: It allows you to adjust the amp to match your style and guitar.
- Headphone jack: It automatically switches off the internal speaker.
- Overdriven switch: It goes between clean and overdriven sounds.
- Master volume: It enhances the performance of the guitar amp.
8. California Amps Guitar Combo Amplifier
Your search for the best electric guitar amplifier ends here! The California Amps Guitar Combo Amplifier is designed to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied. For this reason, expect it to be a reliable model that will help you enjoy your favorite guitar tunes anytime, anywhere.
- 7” speaker: It produces crystal clear sound.
- 15 watts of power: It enables the guitar to deliver the much-needed performance.
- Individual gain and EQ controls: They make the guitar combo amplifier easy to use.
- Lightweight design: Makes the guitar combo amplifier easy to travel with.
- Carrying handle: Allows you to effortlessly carry the guitar amp.
9. LC Prime 10W Electric Guitar Amplifier
Solidly built, the LC Prime 10W Electric Guitar Amplifier is no doubt a highly functional unit. It is small in size yet it delivers peerless performance for optimum satisfaction. Additionally, the guitar amp is affordable; hence, getting it will be hassle free.
- 60-day warranty: It protects against original defects and workmanship.
- Standard guitar input jack: It accepts a standard guitar cable measuring 1/4″ as well as a 3.5mm gauge audio cable.
- User Manual: It gives you directions on how to use the guitar amplifier.
- Dual Power System: The portable guitar amp is powered by both AA batteries and electricity.
- Portable Design: It allows you to carry the unit anywhere you go.
10. Coolmusic Electric Guitar Amplifier (DK-35)
Coolmusic knows that you really enjoy playing your favorite tunes. And that’s why they are so happy to introduce to you the Coolmusic DK-35 model. Well, this guitar amp is thoughtfully designed and will take your guitar playing experience to the next level. Plus it makes a great gift idea to a guitarist.
- Built-in 2-band EQ: It adjusts the sound quality.
- Coaxial speakers: They produce powerful sound for maximum enjoyment.
- Elegant design: It will perfectly match your personal taste.
- Two channels: They make the electric guitar amplifier easy to use.
- Headphone socket: It allows for private listening.
- DI output: It allows for connection to a PA or recording.
- Irregularly-shaped cabinet: It resists drops, thereby, promoting longevity.
Now you can enjoy your favorite guitar tones without much hassle; thanks to the above electric guitar amplifiers. They are carefully chosen; meaning any that you will go for will definitely meet all of your needs. Best of all, these amplifiers have what it takes to enhance the performance of your guitar. Getting one today will, therefore, be a great move.