Many people, especially smoked meat enthusiasts, like the flavor of freshly smoked meats. In fact, most people will agree with me that one of the best ways to spend your weekend, summer or spring is by smoking chicken, turkey, ham, pork, jerky or vegetables. Barbecuing, as it is known, also brings family and friends together, and this may help you know each other well as far as your friendship is concerned. Like any other outdoor activity, smoking requires that you use the best equipment to get the desired results.
And one of the items you can depend on is the electric bbq smoker. These units are easy to use and loaded with numerous features for ultimate convenience. The fact that they use electricity means you will not be inconvenienced with charcoal, oil or flare-ups. Nevertheless, getting the best electric smoker can be an arduous task, considering the numerous brands available on the market today. That’s why we provide you with following top 10 best electric bbq smokers reviews. Have a look.
- 1. Masterbuilt 20070910 Electric Smoker
- 2. Char-Broil 725 Square Inch Electric Smoker
- 3. Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker
- 4. Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Smoker
- 5. SmokeHouse Little Chief Smoker
- 6. Bradley Smokers 33.5 x 17.5 x 20.25-Inch Original Smoker
- 7. Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D Smoker (2-Door)
- 8. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Smoker with Grill
- 9. Masterbuilt 20072115 30-inch Electric Smoker
- 10. Smoke Hollow 30162EW 30-Inch Black Electric Smoker
1. Masterbuilt 20070910 Electric Smoker
Masterbuilt is known for quality and innovation. It produces some of the best electric smokers such as the 20070910 30-inch Digital Electric Smoker. What’s great about this unit is that it does not require experience of any level. With it, you will be able to make your friends happy and bring your family together for great bonding.
· Four smoking racks: They ensure ample room for vegetables, turkey, ham, jerky, pork, chicken, fish, sausage, and more.
· 100-percent insulation: It ensures energy-efficient cooking.
· Digital control panel: It makes the unit easy to use.
· Auto shut-off: It enables the smoker to shut off automatically when not in use.
2. Char-Broil 725 Square Inch Electric Smoker
If you are a meat smoker enthusiast looking for a space to cook for large groups, look no further than the Char-Broil 725 Square Inch Electric Smoker. It is a thoughtfully designed electric smoker that will give you complete control over smoked food.
· Wheels and integrated handle: They ensure easy mobility.
· High capacity grease tray: It is located underneath the electric smoker for effortless cleanup and removal of grease.
· Locking latching with a smoke-tight seal: It ensures smoke and flavor stays inside.
· Auto shut-off: It enables the unit to shut off automatically for error-free performance.
3. Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker
With the Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker, you will experience a great way to smoke all types of food. It is loaded with numerous features for enhanced performance. Whether you want to smoke chicken, fish, vegetables, jerky, pork or ham, the Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker is the unit to rely on.
· Three adjustable cast iron cooking grates: They total to 504 square inches for ample cooking space.
· Insulated, doubled-walled construction: It is ideal for maintaining even temperature.
· 1,500-watt variable temperature heating element: It heats wood chips and water for smoking.
· Chrome-plated handle: It makes the operation of the electric bbq smoker a breeze.
4. Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Smoker
Get perfect juicing and tender product with minimal effort. All you need is the Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Smoker. No one likes to tend the coal every now and then, and that’s why this high performing electric smoker is here. It is ideal for smoking chicken, fish, and other meats.
· Two nickel-plated, 15-1/2-inch cooking grids: They allow you to cook at different levels.
· Grids have durable handles: This means there will be no messy oven mitt to clean after smoking your foods.
· 1500-watt heating element: It ensures uniform distribution of heat from top to bottom.
5. SmokeHouse Little Chief Smoker
Meet the Little Chief Front Load Smoker from SmokeHouse! It is the medium-sized version in the SmokeHouse family and it has been around for generations. It comes with a recipe/instruction booklet and 1.75-pound Chips n’ Chunks hickory flavor wood fuel. It requires no assembly and the drip pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
· Durable, embossed aluminum construction: It ensures lifetime performance.
· Flavor fuel pan: It imbues your food with the chosen smoked flavor. It is also vented for proper dehydration.
· Easy-slide chrome-plated grills: They load and unload effortlessly from the front, like a typical oven.
6. Bradley Smokers 33.5 x 17.5 x 20.25-Inch Original Smoker
This Original Smoker from Bradley Smokers makes cooking at home a breeze. It is 100-percent insulated to allow you to smoke at a uniform temperature in hot or cold weather. Ideally, the Bradley Smokers Original Smoker can attain high temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. And you can use it as a slow roasting oven or a slow cooker.
· 100-percent stainless steel interior: It enables the smoker to retain heat as well as makes it easy to clean.
· Automatic smoke generator: It feeds a bisquette onto the burner every 20 minutes, thereby, letting it smoke for the perfect amount of time.
· Separate smoke and oven burners: They allow you to have heat without smoke, smoke without heat, and heat with smoke for the perfect preparation of food.
7. Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D Smoker (2-Door)
Everyone wants to taste the rich, full flavor of slow-cooked food, and Masterbuilt knows this. As such, it brings you a top quality electric smoker that delivers the much-needed flavor. Whether you are cooking seafood, pork, beef or chicken, this is the unit to go for.
· Removable porcelain-coated wood chip tray and water pan: They ensure easy cleanup and ultimate convenience.
· Built-in temperature gauge: It lets you know the temperature of the inside smoker
· Cool touch wire handles: They allow you to open the door often without having to rely on protective accessories.
8. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Smoker with Grill
Forget charcoal or oil or flare up. This is an infrared cooking system that is easy to use and will not demand a lot from you. Take advantage of its versatility and cook turkey and ribs. The propane smoker has 180 square inches of cooking area and it can hold up to 25 pounds.
· TRU-Infrared technology: It cooks food uniformly and makes sure it is juicy without relying on any flare-ups.
· Heated inner wall: It radiates natural infrared heat which penetrates food evenly and seals the juices inside.
· Stay-cool handles: They make sure you are always safe and able to access the smoker even when it is hot.
9. Masterbuilt 20072115 30-inch Electric Smoker
This 20072115 30-inch electric smoker from Masterbuilt has made smoking simple and smart. It is a digital smoking unit that uses your handheld device as a remote control. For this reason, you will be able to power on/off, control cooking temperature, and operate the food light; simply by using your smart device.
· 800-watt heating element: It ensures consistent smoking up to 275 degrees.
· Built-in meat probe thermometer: It is for monitoring internal heat temperature.
· Integrated Bluetooth technology: It controls your smoker using your smart device.
· Four chrome-coated smoking racks: Offer enough space for smoking various types of food including vegetables, pork, chicken, ham, and turkey.
10. Smoke Hollow 30162EW 30-Inch Black Electric Smoker
The Smoke Hollow 30162EW Electric Smoker is designed for smoking enthusiasts who want to take their meat smoking experience to the next level. With this unit, you will never have to worry about running out of LP gas. Ideally, it works just like your electric oven in the kitchen, meaning it is extremely easy to use; all you need to do is to add your favorite wood chips to get real smoke BBQ flavor.
· Three cooking grids: They promote convenience and make cooking a breeze.
· 1500-watt heating element: It is equipped with fully-adjustable and removable temperature control for peerless performance.
· Double-walled construction cabinet: It helps maintain proper smoking temperatures.
Before you rush to the market to get an electric bbq smoker, it is important to go through a number of reviews. This will help you have some knowledge and experience on what to expect on the market. Here, we provide you with different brands of top quality electric bbq smokers to make sure you get nothing but the best product. So, go through the above reviews and choose a unit that best suits you.