There are different types of dog foods including dry, canned, and treats. Dry dog foods have so far proven to be the best with a lot of benefits. First, most of these foods are formulated with one aim; to make your dog healthier and happier than he was before. That means they have all the necessary ingredients a pet needs for their development. They contain such ingredients as turkey meal, chicken meal, and fish meal, which are known for their ability to maintain healthy organs and lean muscle.
However, not all dry dog foods have essential minerals, vitamins, and amino acids to maintain the healthy lifestyle of your special friend. That’s why we advise that you conduct an in-depth research. The good news is you won’t have to do that today, as we have already researched, compared, and compiled some of the best dry dog foods on the market. Have a look at these top 10 best dry dog foods recommended by advisor.
Comparison Table of Best Dry Dog Foods in 2018
- 1. Taste of the Wild, Canine Formula
- 2. Hill’s Science Diet Stomach & Skin Dry Food
- 3. Wellness CORE Grain Free Dry Dog Food
- 4. Natural Balance L.I.D. Dry Dog Food
- 5. Hill’s Science Diet Adult Light Dry Dog Food
- 6. BLUE Wilderness Dry Adult Dog Food
- 7. Wellness Natural Pet Food Dry Dog Food
- 8. Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Dry Dog Food
- 9. Hill’s Science Diet Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food
- 10. Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food
1. Taste of the Wild, Canine Formula
This dry dog food from Taste of the Wild contains a source of live and naturally occurring microorganisms, implying it is the best bet for your dog. It has a calorie content of 370 kcal/cup (3,719 kcal/kg), so expect quality results from this health dog food. Get the best for your dog, and that is none other than this Canine Formula by Taste of the Wild.
· Grain-formula with peas and sweet potatoes: It provides highly digestible energy for your active pet.
· Vegetable and fruit supplements: They deliver antioxidants to make sure your buddy has a healthy lifestyle.
· Real roasted meat: Enables the formula to offer a second-to-none taste sensation.
2. Hill’s Science Diet Stomach & Skin Dry Food
Give your pet a precisely balanced nutrition from this stomach & skin dry food by Hill’s Science Diet. It is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive systems or the ones whose skin and coat health need to be improved. Furthermore, the Hill’s Science Diet Stomach & Skin Dry Food is backed by a 100-percent money back satisfaction guarantee.
· No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
· Vitamin E & other nutrients: They promote healthy skin and glossy coat.
· Natural ingredients, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals: They ensure easy digestion, as well as balanced and complete nutrition.
3. Wellness CORE Grain Free Dry Dog Food
The Wellness CORE Grain Dry Dog Food is ideal for adult, non-reproducing dogs. For this reason, the good dog food contains different nutrients from those dry dog foods specially formulated for puppies and pregnant/nursing mothers. It does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, something that makes it the best dog food on the market.
· Salmon oil, fruits, and vegetables: They help support your dog’s optimal health.
· Fish and flax omega blend: They ensure healthy skin and coat.
· Grain-free, nutrient-rich formula: It provides high-quality protein for your friend.
· Probiotics, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins: They upgrade the performance of the Wellness Core Dry Dog Food.
4. Natural Balance L.I.D. Dry Dog Food
Give your pet a premium quality dry dog food, which is worthy of its personality and worthy of your standards. Well, one of these dog foods is the Natural Balance L.I.D. Dry Dog Food, which contains simple formulas and ingredients, but delivers noticeable results. It is produced by Nature Balance, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of quality dry dog foods.
· Salmon: It provides amino acids, which help maintain a healthy, shiny coat and strong muscle lean.
· Formulated: To allow it to provide high-quality nutrition for all breeds of adult dogs.
· Nourishing fruits and vegetables: They keep dog’s coat shiny and luxurious.
5. Hill’s Science Diet Adult Light Dry Dog Food
If you are looking for the best dog food for your special friend, look no further than the Adult Light Dog Food by Hill’s Science Diet. It has clinically proven antioxidant benefits that help your dog live a healthy lifestyle. According to a dog food advisor, it’s important to consider those foods that do not contain preservatives, colors or flavors, and that’s exactly what the Hill’s Science Diet Adult Light Dry Dog Food is all about.
· 100-percent satisfaction, money back guarantee: Gives you peace of mind knowing that you can go for a refund or replacement if you or your dog doesn’t like it.
· Natural ingredients, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals for a healthy lifestyle.
· 18-percent fewer calories compared to Adult Advancement Fitness for outstanding results.
6. BLUE Wilderness Dry Adult Dog Food
Dogs love meat; thus, the Blue Wilderness Dry Adult Dog Food would be the best choice for your pet. This good dog food is recommended by a dog food advisor; thanks to its grain-free nature. Ideally, it is inspired by the diet of wolves, meaning it is rich in proteins.
· Precise balance of carbohydrates and calories: They support your pet’s daily dietary needs.
· Delicious salmon: Makes dogs healthier and happier.
· Chicken meal and fish meal: They provide your special buddy with the much-needed proteins.
· Potatoes, peas, and sweet potatoes: They supply healthy, complex carbohydrates.
· Carrots, cranberries, and Blueberries: They support antioxidant-enrichment.
7. Wellness Natural Pet Food Dry Dog Food
Made for adult dogs aged over 1 year, the Wellness Natural Pet Food Dry Dog Food is the best dog food for your adult dog friend. It is formulated to give your buddy energy, immunity, and make his skin and coat shiny and healthy. Ideally, it comes with the Wellness Guarantee for worry-free buying experience.
· All-natural: It’s formulated with only premium, all-natural ingredients.
· Quality ingredients: The formulation contains delicious proteins like whitefish and deboned chicken, which are combined with minerals and essential vitamins.
· Complete health: Supplies your dog with a complete and balanced nutrition on a daily basis.
8. Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Dry Dog Food
The Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Dry Dog Food is inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Ask Rachael and she will confirm to you that food is love. So, if you want your dog to love you more, then it’s advisable to go for the best dog food on the market, which is the Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Dry Dog Food.
· Turkey Meal: It has essential amino acids and B vitamins to help maintain healthy organs and lean muscle.
· Tapioca, Whole Potatoes, and Peas: They are easily-digestible alternative carbohydrates.
· Beet Pulp: It naturally provides prebiotics to help maintain digestive health.
9. Hill’s Science Diet Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food
Ask any dog food advisor and they will confirm to you that a good dog food should not have artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Well, the Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food has none of this for unsurpassed nutritional value. It is formulated for dogs aged between 1 and 6 years, and weigh up to 25 pounds.
· 100-percent satisfaction guaranteed: To give you extra confidence in buying this health dog food.
· Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
· Natural ingredients, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals
· Upgraded immunity to ensure long life expectancy
10. Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food
You feel happy when your dog is healthier and happier than ever before. Well, one way to maintain this is to feed your dog the Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food every day. This is because the ingredients used to make this premium quality dry dog food are meticulously chosen for outstanding results.
· Brown Rice: It is an excellent carbohydrate source for wholesome fiber and essential B vitamins.
· Carrots: They are excellent sources of carotenoids, minerals, and essential vitamins to help support immune and digestive health.
· Peas: They contain essential vitamins, dietary fiber, and minerals to ensure healthy digestion.
· Real Chicken: To support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
Make sure your dog does not lack anything in the body by feeding it these high-quality dry dog foods from notable producers and distributors. These foods have all the ingredients such as chicken meal, turkey meal, fish meal, and more. They also have vegetables, peas, potatoes, and carrots for a healthy lifestyle. Dog food advisors have proven that these foods not only improve the health of dogs but also give them shiny, luxurious coat and skin. So go through the above reviews and take home the one you feel will best suit your dog’s diet.