Digital wall clocks are highly functional clocks that display time in hours, minutes, and even seconds. They can either be hung on the wall and/or placed on the desk. They display time in traditional (Arabic) numerals for easy reading. Additionally, most digital wall clocks can display time in both the 12 and 24-hour clock system. Since they normally display large digits, digital wall clocks are perfect for people who are visually impaired. They are also ideal for the elderly and handicapped.
They always feature a sleek slim design, and this makes them a great addition to any room. That being said, you can set them up in your bedroom, kitchen, living room, office, garage, warehouse, classroom, and many more. Apart from telling time, digital wall clocks tell the date, with some going an extra mile to show the temperature and humidity. They work great and that’s why most people like them. With that said, do not be left behind; simply choose yours from the following top 10 best digital wall clocks reviews.
- 1. American Lifetime Day Clock (Premium Mahogany Color)
- 2. La Crosse Technology Digital Wall Clock (WT-8002U)
- 3. AcuRite 75127 Oversized LED Clock
- 4. Marathon Atomic Digital Wall Clock (CL030052GG)
- 5. Marathon Atomic Digital Wall Clock (CL030062WD)
- 6. Timex 13.5” Large Digital Clock (75071TA2)
- 7. UMEXUS Digital Wall Desk Alarm Clock
- 8. HIPPIH Oversized Electronic Alarm Clock
- 9. hito 9.5” Digital Battery Wall Clock
- 10. La Crosse Technology WS-8115U-S-INT Digital Wall Clock
1. American Lifetime Day Clock (Premium Mahogany Color)
Get it on Amazon.com
Key features of this digital wall clock include an 8-inch high-resolution screen. Well, this screen spells out the time, month and date, and full day of the week in large and clear letters without confusing abbreviations. This digital wall clock has an Alarm Function as well as boasting a multi-color display. This means you will be able to set up to three daily alarms and even choose between a yellow and white display. Should there be a power outage, there is a battery backup that keeps the wall clock running. Besides, this digital wall clock comes with a 100-percent money back guarantee and a 1-year unlimited warranty just to show you how quality it is. We are certain that it will be a hit in your home.
- Illuminates at night for easy reading
- The large print is easy to read
- Gives all the needed information for the day
- Very good for the elderly
- Looks beautiful on the wall
- The backlight is very bright
2. La Crosse Technology Digital Wall Clock (WT-8002U)
The true value of simplicity is best defined by this wall clock. It does not just display the time but shows it in either the 24-hour or 12-hour clock system. The wall clock also displays the Date and the Indoor Temperature. For this reason, you will have everything you need to know. The wall clock measures 8.62 inches long by 1.29 inches wide by 6.8 inches high, and this is just perfect for any room. Its stylish and minimalist design will blend effortlessly with your décor. Ideally, this wall clock does not require electricity, and this means you will not be inconvenienced should there be a power outage. Plus it only uses 1 AA alkaline battery (not included), and this is economical.
- Displays large letters
- Controls are conveniently located for easy use
- The size is great
- Perfect for the elderly and handicapped
- The indoor temperature, day, and date are important additions
- Does not give off light
- The clock is made of plastic
3. AcuRite 75127 Oversized LED Clock
One main problem with most digital wall clocks is that they can be arduous to mount on the wall. The good news is this is not the case with the AcuRite Oversized LED Clock. And this is because it has quite a number of integrated keyholes that make it extremely easy to hang on the wall. Well, everything does not stop there, as the clock also features a built-in foldout stand that will allow you to place it easily on the desk. In addition, the wall clock displays a stylish design that makes it perfect for use as a classroom clock or office clock. Plus it can be used in garages, rec rooms, and warehouses. To prove to you that you will be spending your money well if you buy this clock, the manufacturer has backed it by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Very accurate and works great
- Makes a great addition to a staff room
- The quality is great
- Very easy to set up and read
- Can be placed on a desk
- The clock is too bright
4. Marathon Atomic Digital Wall Clock (CL030052GG)
Doctors’ offices, dental offices, and busy working rooms should not miss this digital wall clock. This is because it is designed to keep workers and visitors on time. The clock has up to 6 time zones (Newfoundland, Pacific, Central, Eastern, Mountain, and Atlantic) to choose from. For this reason, anyone can benefit from it. Moreover, this wall clock is easy to assemble, and it sits beautifully on the office wall or desk once it is assembled. It is also fairly lightweight to make sure you have no hard time handling it. Since the company wants you to start enjoying the benefits of this digital wall immediately you receive it, they have included 3 AAA batteries. These batteries also enable the clock to work even when there is a power blackout.
- Easy to set up and read
- Has a backlight for night viewing
- Comes with good and clear instructions
- Very appealing to the eyes
- Fits most décors perfectly
- The backlight does not meet expectations in a well-lit environment
5. Marathon Atomic Digital Wall Clock (CL030062WD)
At only 1 inch thick, this digital wall clock is very easy to handle. The thin size also makes it easy to fit this digital wall clock anywhere. Additionally, this wall clock boasts a large and wide-angle display that is very easy to read. Plus it has several display modes including 12 and 24-hour display formats. That being said, you will choose your preferred time display format. Another feature that interests us is the alarm function, which comes with a snooze function to make sure you are satisfied with the results. The wall clock has up to four time zones including Central, Mountain, Eastern, and Pacific to further provide you with the much-needed convenience. It is a great digital wall clock for the office, gymnasiums, living room, school, and library, among others.
- Makes a great gift for anyone
- Slim and looks very nice
- The clock has very large digits
- The time, humidity, day, and date are spot on
- Does not have the annoying “tick-tock” sound
- Does not show humidity under 20-percent
6. Timex 13.5” Large Digital Clock (75071TA2)
If you are looking for a big clock that is easy to read regardless of your position in the room, the Timex 13.5” Digital Clock (75071TA2) is for you. It delivers time in hours, minutes, and seconds; meaning it is very accurate. Additionally, it has a bold and high-contrast LCD screen that displays digits in large sizes to let you check the time at a glance. This digital clock also features integrated keyholes, which make it extremely easy to mount on the wall. You can also put it on the desk using the built-in foldout stands. This digital wall clock is powered by 4 AA batteries and comes with a 1-year limited warranty. It makes a great purchase for the elderly and visually impaired persons.
- Displays crisp and large digits
- Battery powered for maximum convenience
- Works well in conference rooms
- The price is affordable
- Easy to program and has seconds
- Automatically adjusts to daylight time
- Easy to hang and very lightweight
- Has no backlight/Not illuminated
7. UMEXUS Digital Wall Desk Alarm Clock
Like most digital wall clocks, the UMEXUS Digital Wall Desk Alarm Clock can be mounted on the wall. At the same time, it can be placed on the table or desk. The clock has a large display, and this makes it amazingly easy to see the time. It does not just display time but also it shows temperature and date. For this reason, it makes a stunning addition to an office or home. Ideally, the wall clock is powered by 2 AA batteries (not included), so forget about having to place it next to a power outlet or to use the ever-inconveniencing cords to power it. The wall clock is designed with convenience in mind, considering that it can display temperature in either centigrade or Fahrenheit as well as displaying time in 12/24-hour clock system.
- Keeps the time perfectly and shows the temperature
- Has a perfect size that fits most rooms well
- Has a slim and sleek design
- Works as advertised and serves its purpose
- Easy to read and adjust
- Does not light up
8. HIPPIH Oversized Electronic Alarm Clock
HIPPIH is a notable manufacturer that helps you manage your time effectively by producing high-performing electronic alarm clocks. Well, their latest product is this oversized electronic alarm clock. And what is so great about it is the fact that it is equipped with several multi-functions. That being said, this alarm clock shows time, temperature, and date. It can also be relied on to wake you up in the morning. It is a highly functional electronic alarm clock that features a large LCD screen measuring 4.5-by-1.89 inches. As such, it makes time visible for easy reading regardless of how far away you are. The clock displays time in either the 12-hour clock system or 24-hour clock system. It is powered by 2AA batteries to make it more convenient to use.
- Arrives on time and in perfect condition
- The price is excellent
- Works nicely regardless of where it is placed
- The design is pleasing
- Reasonably accurate and reliable
- Not totally quiet
9. hito 9.5” Digital Battery Wall Clock
At number 9, we have the hito 9.5” Digital Battery Wall Clock. And it has made it to these reviews because it has up to 7 languages for Day of the week to choose from. These languages include English, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, French, and Dutch. Furthermore, this wall clock is equipped with an attractive amber backlight that comes into play and lasts for 5 seconds any time you press the top button. Its dim light stays on, and its brightness can be adjusted. What’s more, this wall clock uses 2 C cell batteries, and this means not even power outages will prevent it from doing what it does best; telling the time, day, humidity, and indoor temperature. It is a genuine wall clock that will no doubt make an impact in your living room or bedroom.
- Comes as advertised to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Displays large and easy-to-see numerals
- Well made and easy to use
- The lighting of the face is adjustable
- Sets up quickly and easily
- Lights could be brighter
10. La Crosse Technology WS-8115U-S-INT Digital Wall Clock
This is a self-setting digital clock that features indoor and outdoor temperature. It is also equipped with a snooze option to help you get full service from it. Plus it has a low battery indicator, which also works for a wireless sensor. The wall clock shows the date in 3 different languages, which are English, Spanish, and French to ensure that you have a language to choose from. Best of all, this wall clock is not powered by electricity but it is powered by 2AA and 2 AAA batteries. This means it is totally cord-free for optimum convenience. Based on how this wall clock is designed, you can either hang it on the wall or free-stand it on the desk.
- The remote sensor can be used anywhere
- Makes a great Christmas gift
- Has a nice large time display
- Maintains accuracy by receiving radio signals
- Works great in any room
- Has a few quality control issues
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Digital Wall Clock
Choosing a digital wall clock can be quite cumbersome because of the many brands that are out there. But worry not; as our buyer’s guide has listed all the factors you need to be conversant with.
- The Accuracy of the Clock
The first thing to consider when buying a digital wall clock is accuracy. And to ensure that the clock you are getting is incredibly accurate, check whether it is a radio-controlled atomic clock. This is because such clocks can synchronize data from the national atomic clock. Also, make sure that the sensors of the clock you are choosing are powerful enough to prevent humidity and temperature from interfering with the readings.
- Design and Construction
Most digital wall clocks are made using plastic. However, if you are looking for something that will blend seamlessly with your interior décor, consider digital wall clocks made of wood. They are more stylish than the ones made of plastic. Ideally, if you plan to set up your digital wall clock outside, be sure to choose one with waterproof elements. In general, you should pay attention to digital wall clocks that are stylish and made of durable materials.
- Features of the Clock
It is obvious that you would like to settle for a modern digital wall clock that does more than just telling the time. That being said, try to go for a device that can also show the date, indoor temperature, and time. It is also advisable that you consider clocks that support time zones.
- Electric or Battery-Operated?
Some digital wall clocks are electric-powered, while others are battery-operated. Electric digital wall clocks eliminate the need to change the batteries. On the other, battery-operated digital wall clocks eliminate the inconvenience of having to use cords. They can also be placed anywhere, unlike electric digital wall clocks that must be placed near outlets. Well, based on these pieces of information, choose one that you believe is more convenient.
Digital wall clocks have proven to be excellent timepieces since they were discovered. Most of them not only tell the time but also show the temperature and humidity. When choosing one, make sure it supports the time zone as well as loaded with essential features. Ideally, this should not be complicated, as the above reviews and buyer’s guide have exhausted everything.