Troubled of stress and painful or aching body? Then wait no more and grab body warming massage oil. A massage oil is used to massage the body and give you a rejuvenating experience. Made from the extracts of natural plants and herbs, body warming oils are considered to be natural massage oils implying they do not use any artificial ways to offer body massage. Because of these natural ingredients, these oils are highly useful in relaxing the body, mind, and soul.
Unlike some oils, which are thick and greasy; thus, not suitable for massage purposes, body warming massage oils are specifically designed for massage. The fact that they are obtained from natural herbs and plants means body warming massage oils differ, and proper consideration should be taken so you do not end up with a poor quality product. There are many massage oils that are available on the market and this can make it difficult to get a premium quality product. To help you escape this, we bring you the following top 10 best body warming massage oils reviews.
- 1. Lulu Lube Sensual Massage Oil
- 2. NaturOil Warm and Sensual Massage Oil
- 3. Eve Hansen Sweet Almond Oil
- 4. Benevolent Nourishment Natural Massage and Body Oil
- 5. Badger Massage Oil
- 6. Earthly Body Massage and Body Oil
- 7. Weleda Arnica Massage Oil
- 8. Brookethorne Naturals Sensual Massage Oils
- 9. Como Bath Co. Sensual Massage Oil
- 10. NOW Foods Massage Oil
1. Lulu Lube Sensual Massage Oil
Interested in adding massage to your intimacy? Lulu Lube Sensual Massage Oil is the perfect option for any couple. This massage oil leaves no oily residue and allows skin to hydrate and breathe. It is easy to dispense from its handy pump pack, and it smells as well as feels great. Your skin will feel silky smooth and soft to the touch without any sort of oily residue, making Lulu massage oil ideal for sensual massage. Infused with geranium leaf, this ultra lightweight aromatic sensual massage oil will leave your skin hydrated and replenish dryness. It comes with 100% guarantee for 100% satisfaction.
- Smells wonderfully
- Easy to disperse during application
- Goes on smoothly
- Feels great on the skin
- Makes massage better
- Makes skin soft and clean
- Leaves skin hydrated
- Replenishes dryness
- Although it is wonderful, the smell is strong
2. NaturOil Warm and Sensual Massage Oil
Manufactured in an extra large 8-ounce bottle, NaturOil Warm & Sensual Massage Oil is long lasting and you will use it for years to come. It is infused with a wondrous custom blend of only the finest natural oils that are carefully selected for the ultimate massage experience. Given that it is gluten, soy, and corn free with no chemicals, preservatives, additives or fillers used, this massage oil is luxurious, healthy, and nourishing. It is ultra rich in anti-oxidants and nutrients that leave your skin soft, tender, and smooth.
- Lasts longer
- Elegantly styled bottle improves aesthetics
- Gives wonderful results
- Not too oily or greasy
- Does not leave an oily residue behind
- You only need to use it in small amounts
- The smell is not nice, but it is okay
3. Eve Hansen Sweet Almond Oil
This 100% pure and all-natural sweet almond oil is an incredible moisturizer from head to toe. It works wonders for your face, scalp, hair, feet, and body, leaving your skin healthy and soft. The fact that it quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates means it heals, nourishes, and hydrates, making it perfect for damaged, dry, or sensitive skin. Unlike most lotions, the Eve Hansen Sweet Almond Oil does not have a sticky feeling and it is chemical-free. It offers an excellent glide that helps relieve physical stress and muscle pain. This sweet almond oil from Eve Hansen has no odor and it is great for DIY beauty products such as beard oil, butters and scrubs, lip balm, hair moisturizer, perfuming, lotions, body oils, and more.
- Works great for the skin
- Keeps hair healthy after daily swimming
- Spreads easily on the skin
- Smells nice
- Perfect for people with dry skin
- Reduces wrinkles and dark circles
- The formulation may not be ideal for everyone
4. Benevolent Nourishment Natural Massage and Body Oil
This healing essential body and massage oil from Benevolent Nourishment is a handcrafted 100-percent natural skin care designed to nourish your mind and body. It is infused with Lavender, one of the best aromatherapy, for great massaging experience. It is also made with other 100% natural, organic ingredients such as sesame oil, organically grown olive oil, apricot kernel oil, and cold pressed sweet almond oil. The massage oil comes in a 4-ounce bottle with pump applicator that makes it easy to control the amount of oil desired.
- You don’t need to use a lot of it to get desired results
- The smell is great and lasts a while
- The consistency is great
- Provides wonderful massage
- Does not leave an oily residue behind
- It is sticky; hence, can be hard to wash off the hands
5. Badger Massage Oil
Warm and soothe your skin with this amazing massage oil from Badger. Badger uses a warming and soothing blend of rich extracts and infused oils to come up with this amazing massage oil. Infused with Arnica Montana, a flower traditionally used to soothe strained and overworked joints and muscles, this body warming massage oil helps relieve muscle pain and physical stress.
- Gives a relaxing effect
- Has an amazing scent
- Soothes away pains and aches
- Works great for sore and tight muscles
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- You need to use it in large quantities to feel the warmth
6. Earthly Body Massage and Body Oil
This massage and body oil from Earthly Body works to lubricate skin and offers superior slip while leaving a non-greasy residue on skin after massage. It has almond oil that softens skin. Ideally, this massage oil promotes strength with nourishing vitamins A and D. The Grapeseed oil helps prevent clogged pores, and contains antioxidants, which may help slow down the aging process. The Earthly Body Massage and Body Oil includes 2-ounce French vanilla, 2-ounce cherry burst, 2-ounce gushing grape, 2-ounce watermelon, and 2-ounce succulent strawberry.
- The price is great for 5 bottles
- Smells and feels good
- The size is perfect for traveling
- Non-offensive in taste
- Great for full body massages
- Works well on sensitive skin
- No safety seals for the bottles or packages
7. Weleda Arnica Massage Oil
This arnica massage oil from Weleda (98-percent organic) is an intensive, warming body oil that has been staple of massage therapists for ninety-three years to ease muscle aches and soothe muscle soreness caused by exercise or overuse. It is made of wild-crafted arnica flower extract that is proven to soothe sore muscles and ease pain, as well as bring in a warming effect. It is also made with a base of sunflower seed and olive oils to hydrate and nourish skin. Moreover, it contains birch extracts to deliver detoxifying effects.
- You only need to use it in little amounts
- Can be given out as a gift
- Smells soft and wonderful
- Helpful for arthritis and sore muscles
- Helps create a more youthful appearance
- Too much of it makes it sticky and heavy
8. Brookethorne Naturals Sensual Massage Oils
This massage oil from Brookethorne Naturals has been expertly formulated and is perfect for sensual massage. It reduces skin to skin friction, allowing your hands to glide easily and helping you to receive or give a mind-blowing massage. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed, silky smooth, and hydrated. It is infused with a light vanilla fragrance that acts as a natural aphrodisiac to help set the mood for a romantic massage. This sensual massage oil is perfect for all types of massage including romantic, therapeutic, deep tissue and massage therapy.
- Works amazing and very affordable
- Smells nicely
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and silky
- Has no greasy residue
- Improves mood
- Makes massages easy
- Makes the skin completely moist
- Can stain clothes if not applied correctly
9. Como Bath Co. Sensual Massage Oil
Como Bath Co. Massage Oil is a lightly fragranced, non-greasy sensual massage oil that comes in a functional pump bottle for easy mess-free application. It is infused and scented with beautiful geranium leaf and sweet almond oils for ultimate body massage experience. The fact that it absorbs into the skin quickly means it offers maximum hydration. Como Bath Co. Massage Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients to ensure it is safe for use on sensitive skin types.
- Hydrates skin and gives a rejuvenated feel
- Does not leave skin greasy or oily
- Improves massaging experiences
- Feels nice on the skin
- Gives a great scent
- Can be used on the go
- The level of absorbency is quite low
10. NOW Foods Massage Oil
Body massage has never been this fun and easier; thanks to this arnica warming relief massage oil from NOW Foods. This oil captures the natural soothing essence of arnica to offer immediate warmth and relief to overworked muscles. It is set in a base of antioxidant-rich olive oil so it can offer ultimate massage. It is paraben-free and relieves muscle tension, while offering great therapeutic and soothing experience. This deep-penetrating massage oil is ideal after a strenuous workout or a busy day, and can also be used as a daily skin softener.
- Does not contain dangerous paraben
- Works great on sore muscles and bruises
- You only need a little to get the desired results
- Smells like lavender, and this is probably good
- Works great with Ashley Black Fascia Blaster
- Does not have a warming effect
Body massage has a lot of benefits such as helping to alleviate pain and rejuvenating the body after a day’s strenuous workout. Research points out that people who receive massage on a regular basis are fitter than those who hardly go for massage. Being fit both physically and mentally helps improve your general health, thereby, helping you to be immune against most diseases. One way to ensure proper massage is by using these top 10 best body warming massage oils. Unlike most lotions, these massage oils are non-greasy and will leave your skin silky smooth and super-soft.