You step into a bathroom ready to take a warm bath. Unfortunately, you look around and you cannot just get a place to hang your towel while you are taking a bath. Well, sometimes you may be fortunate to find a towel rack but only for your fortune to be short-lived as you come face to face with a conventional, rusty towel rack. What are we say? Very few people think of furnishing their bathrooms; hence, many bathrooms are always congested, and to some extent, disorganized.
Should you be one of the guilty, who take less interest in the affairs of their bathroom, it is time you change things by introducing a bath towel rack to your bathroom. Modern, sleek and elegant, a bath towel rack will not just help you hang your towel while you are bathing but also will contribute a lot to overall looks of your bathroom. It makes bathrooms look spacious and inviting by conveniently storing towels and other bathroom essentials. Here come the top 10 best bath towel racks reviews. So, be sure to grab one.
- 1. Moen 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar (Brushed Nickel)
- 2. Organize It All Bathroom Shelf with Towel Rack
- 3. Bekith 16 inch Stainless Steel Swivel Bars (4-Arm)
- 4. Household Essentials H12001 Four Bar Hanging Valet
- 5. mDesign Bronze Bathroom Towel Holder Bar
- 6. PNBB Stainless Steel Double Towel Bar
- 7. Franklin Brass Over the Door Triple Towel Rack (193153-FN)
- 8. InterDesign Triple Towel Rack
- 9. mDesign Wall Mount Towel Rack
- 10. Gatco 10-Inch by 20-Inch Towel Rack (1541SN)
1. Moen 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar (Brushed Nickel)
Moen is a trustworthy manufacturer that you should consider buying from. For example, should you buy this bathroom towel bar, rest assured they will assist you where possible. They have backed the product with a lifetime warranty that protects against drips, leaks, and finish defects. And it is not only that; Moen has also made sure that this bathroom towel bar will make a bold statement in your place by equipping it with a timeless, low-key design. They have also finished it with warm brushed nickel that will further bring in a touch of understated style to your bathroom. Last but not least, the manufacturer has handled durability of the towel bar well by using only a stamped steel mounting bracket to make it.
- Looks beautiful on the bathroom wall
- Offers a solid connection to the wall
- Has a nice finish with no slop or seams
- Not expensive; therefore, fits the budget
- Instructions are clear, making installation a snap
- Fasteners are a little lousy
2. Organize It All Bathroom Shelf with Towel Rack
We bet you will instantly love this unit. That’s why it is among the first products on our reviews. It is designed by a company that understands everything. For this reason, the unit is a shelf and rack all together; amazing, right? You can, therefore, use it to store your washcloths, toiletries, and other essentials. At the same time, you can make good use of its bars by hanging several towels. It will surely keep your bathroom organized. With it, you will be able to keep those excess items off the countertop or floor. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer has equipped the unit with a modern look, so it can seamlessly blend with most contemporary decors and styles.
- Looks neat in the bathroom
- Sturdy enough to hold large and heavy towels
- Made of good quality and assembles easily
- Won’t scratch the surface; leaving it as good as new
- Versatile and very affordable
- Does not cope with humidity as expected
3. Bekith 16 inch Stainless Steel Swivel Bars (4-Arm)
Since these stainless steel swivel bars arrive in one piece, you will not need to assemble anything. This means all you are left to do is to install the piece on the wall. Best of all, installation does take 5 minutes only; therefore, expect to finish up pretty fast. Another thing we would like to talk about is versatility. Well, apart from towels, these bars are perfect for hanging clothes and other things. They are a total of 4 and rotatable, so you can keep your bathroom organized and somewhat spacious. Additionally, we are impressed that Bekith has made each of the bars with stainless steel to enable them to stand up to all kinds of conditions. Because of their design and quality, these bars make a great addition to kitchens as well.
- A great addition to a small-spaced bathroom
- Can be folded for easy storage
- Very sturdy and easy to install
- Bars come with anchors for added convenience
- The price is decent
- For some reasons, it cannot hold several heavy towels
4. Household Essentials H12001 Four Bar Hanging Valet
These four towel bars measure 70 inches high by 20.5 inches wide by 1 inch deep. However, this is not the reason why we have considered them for this list. Well, we are thrilled with the fact that they are designed to be installed behind the door. And this means they are completely unique to other bath towel racks you have seen around. The well-thought design does not take up much space since it utilizes the otherwise unused space, which is behind the door. This will, therefore, help you get a properly organized bathroom or living space without having to sacrifice any space. Moreover, these 4 bars can be used in a shared bathroom, considering that they swivel independently.
- Fit perfectly on the hinges
- Perfect for small bathrooms
- The unit is easy to install and works great
- Bars keep towels at the perfect height
- Sturdy and takes up no space at all
- The unit wobbles a bit
5. mDesign Bronze Bathroom Towel Holder Bar
You are buying a bath towel rack because you want to save space. For this reason, expect the mDesign Bronze Towel Holder Bar to help you save space with its thoughtful design, which hugs the wall to enable it to fit in bath spaces of all sizes. Apart from being convenient, this towel holder bar is very easy to install, considering that it comes with installation hardware. It also mounts on the wall or can be hung over the bathroom, making installation further straightforward. The holder bar fits over interior doors with thickness up to 1.5 inches. Plus it displays a bronze finish that helps enhance its aesthetics as well as bringing modernity to whichever place it has been installed. About durability and sturdiness; the handle towel bar is made of steel that promises to overcome the test of time.
- Can be installed on the wall or back door
- Looks extremely elegant in the bathroom
- Easy to install and saves a lot of space
- Adds both design and storage
- Holds rolled oversized towels
- Does not fit some towels
6. PNBB Stainless Steel Double Towel Bar
At 23 inches long, the PNBB Stainless Steel Double Towel Bar provides a convenient place to hang your standard size towels. It is a double or rather 2-tier bathroom towel bar designed to help you store your face towel, body towel, and other accessories. As a result, it will help you create a lot of space in your bathroom. What’s more, it is very easy to install on the wall, unlike other bath towel racks. The towel bar is also dustproof, waterproof, and, of course, durable since it is made of stainless steel. Ideally, the stainless steel enables it to hold accessories up to 10 kilograms, and this is just perfect. Plus it is simple and practical, at least to make a bold statement in your bathroom.
- Has plenty of rooms to keep more than enough essentials
- Sturdy and looks amazingly nice in the bathroom
- The four hooks are really helpful
- Perfect for small spaces
- Extremely easy to put together
- The quality should be improved
7. Franklin Brass Over the Door Triple Towel Rack (193153-FN)
What really makes us review this product is the fact that it is well designed and provides great flow of air. For this reason, it will prevent your towels from becoming damp. Another reason why we have included it is that it does not require installation, as it hangs effortlessly over all types of residential doors. The unit also boasts a durable construction, and this makes it a reliable towel rack for your towels and other bathroom items. Its two bottom hooks are perfect for hanging robes, sponges, and washcloths. Its 3 towel bars, on the other hand, are ideal for towels. Since this rack is an over-the-door towel rack, expect it to fit most doors, provided they are not more than 1.57 inches thick.
- Great for apartments, shared bathrooms, and dorms
- Nicely made and very sturdy
- Takes around 10 minutes to put together
- Provides a perfect solution for hanging several towels
- Comes with screws for quick installation
- Rods are a bit close together
8. InterDesign Triple Towel Rack
Allow us to tell you that anything from InterDesign is well built; hence, worth spending on. That’s why we feel very proud to introduce this triple towel rack to you. It is a classic bathroom accessory specially crafted for your bathroom. As a result, expect it to make your bathroom functional and practical. It maximizes storage and space; hence, it is one of the items to consider if you are living in a rental home. The towel rack is versatile; thanks to its three sturdy bars, which allow it to store bath towels, hand towels, and beach towels. You can also use it for line drying your clothes. In addition, InterDesign has upped the style and functionality of this towel rack by making it with steel that features ceramic finial accents.
- Perfect for economic-minded individuals
- Does not beat up against the door when shutting
- The quality surpasses expectations
- Very easy to put together
- Fits most bathroom doors perfectly
- Could be better if it were wide
9. mDesign Wall Mount Towel Rack
mDesign is also like InterDesign in the sense that they are both dedicated to producing the best products. The mDesign Wall Mount Towel Rack, for instance, is designed intelligently and thoughtfully because the manufacturer understands that customer satisfaction is a priority. The towel rack boasts a curved arm, which holds towels tightly as well as keeping them in place. It also features a top shelf, which is perfect for folded or small items. Furthermore, this towel rack is strong enough to keep heavier beach towels, considering that it is made of a sturdy material in steel. Despite providing room for so many items, the towel rack only measures 6-by-6.5-by-20.5 inches. What’s more, mDesign has finished it with chrome to enhance its appearance.
- Simple to assemble and install
- Looks amazing in the bathroom
- Comes with all the necessary hardware
- A great addition to a small bathroom
- Can be used by campers
- Holds 4 plush towels effortlessly
- The price is a little higher
10. Gatco 10-Inch by 20-Inch Towel Rack (1541SN)
The Gatco 1541SN model will help accent your bathroom with perfect combination of elegance and finesse. It is a uniquely designed towel rack that brings pieces made of unique tradition and modern appeal together. Moreover, it is hand polished and then handcrafted using high caliber metalwork to give it a lifetime of durability. Apart from style and functionality, this towel rack is designed with convenience in mind in that it can easily be mounted on several surfaces including drywall and tile. Its convenience also enables it to coordinate with other accessories and collections from Gatco. Since the towel rack is a product of Gatco, expect it to come with a lifetime warranty. With it, you will keep your bathroom organized and elegantly looking.
- Constructed and finished nicely
- Very easy to install and fits perfectly
- Perfect for small bathrooms with insufficient space
- Holds wet towels well
- Can accommodate as many towels as possible
- A little difficult to get it perfectly level/square
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Bath Towel Rack
Our buyer’s guide will help you narrow down to the best bath towel rack. By so doing, you will be able to avoid the frustration of having to go through countless bath towel racks on the market today. Check out what it has in store for you.
- The Construction of the Rack
When buying a bath towel rack, only consider those made with quality materials such as steel, aluminum, and more. This is because you are likely to hang heavy towels, and we bet you won’t want to have a rack that behaves “badly” whenever it holds towels.
- Ease of Installation
The bath towel rack you go for should be easy to install. That means it should come with the necessary hardware and even a manual guide to take you through during installation. Chances are proper installation helps improve the performance of a rack.
- The Capacity
This is basically the number of towels and other bathroom essentials a bath towel rack can hold. As such, look for a towel rack with a bigger capacity if you have larger and bulkier towels. You should also consider a spacious towel rack if you have several towels to hang. Remember, spacious towel racks enable damp towels to dry quickly by eliminating the need to hang one on top of another.
- Style and Finish
Aside from storing towels and other bathroom essentials, modern bath towel racks are designed to take the aesthetics of your bathroom to the next level. With this in mind, look for a rack that will blend perfectly with your bathroom décor as well as other bathroom accessories.
- The Versatility of the Rack
If you have the chance, go for a versatile bath towel rack. Well, to bring you up to speed; a versatile bath towel rack has shelf/shelves for storing neatly folded towels and other essentials such as lotion, soap, and more. At the same time, it has a bar for hanging damp towels or a towel you are set to use. Some versatile bath towel racks also come with hooks, which are ideal for hanging robes and clothes.
- The Space of the Bathroom
It makes no sense to install an overly large bath towel rack in a small bathroom. Apart from literally taking up much space, an overly big bath towel rack in a small bathroom is dangerous, given that it can hit your head while bathing. Therefore, simply go for a rack that fits your bathroom perfectly. You can consider over-the-door bath towel racks because they are installed behind the door; hence, they take up zero space.
Your bathroom should not be cluttered, especially with bath towel racks just a click of a button away. They are affordable yet very handy units that everyone should have. Because they are designed to help conserve space by conveniently storing towels, bath towel racks are a must-have for people sharing a bathroom or living in rental apartments.