Living in a dusty area or a place with high pollen is highly dangerous. Dust and pollen can trigger asthma and many different types of allergies. But this is not the end of everything, as the market now has a premium quality air purifier. An air purifier is a device designed to filter air in an office or home as well as remove small particles such as plant spores, smoke particles, pet hair, mold, dust, and pollen, among others.
There are also some top ranked air purifiers that remove fumes and gasses. Air purifiers are great for people with allergy, given that it reduces allergies by taking pollen, pet hair, dander, dust mites, and other common allergens out of the air. Furthermore, air purifiers can be handy if your house has someone who smokes. Because we know that it is difficult to get the best device, we unveil the following top 10 best air purifiers for home reviews.
- 1. O-Ion B-1000 Pro Ionizer Air Purifier with UV-C Sanitizer
- 2. Guardian Technologies AC4825 3-in-1 22-Inch Air Purifier
- 3. Fellowes AeraMax 300 Air Purifier
- 4. Breathe Fresh Air 5-in-1 Air Purifier
- 5. Alen White 1-Pack BreatheSmart Air Purifier
- 6. Guardian Technologies AC4900CA 3-in-1 22-Inch Air Purifier
- 7. Honeywell 50250-S 390 sq. ft. Air Purifier
- 8. Coway White AP-1512HH Air Purifier
- 9. Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier
- 10. Honeywell HPA300 Allergen Remover
1. O-Ion B-1000 Pro Ionizer Air Purifier with UV-C Sanitizer
Never let your lungs be the only air purifier in your home; not when the O-Ion B-1000 Air Purifier is within easy reach. It only consumes 7.5 watts of energy and requires no costly filter replacement. Ideally, the air purifier measures 17 inches high by 6 inches wide by 7 inches deep, meaning it will fit in any space in your home.
· UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) technology: It kills bacteria, germs, viruses, and other microorganisms, which cause disease.
· Whisper-quiet purification fan and night light: It silently draws air in for purification as well as cleans and sanitizes the air around you.
· Ionic technology: It generates negative ions to remove pollutants and particles as tiny as 0.01 microns.
2. Guardian Technologies AC4825 3-in-1 22-Inch Air Purifier
Standing at 22 inches, the AC4825 whole house air purifier will capture allergens and kill airborne bacteria and viruses in your house. It will also reduce odors and mold to ensure you have fresh, cool air in your office or house.
· Ultra-quiet operation: It allows you to keep the air purifier for home running all night.
· Odor reduction: It reduces common household odors from cooking and pets. It also gets rid of smoke particles and odor, which is as a result of an activated and advanced carbon filter.
· UV-C light: It kills bacteria and viruses.
· True HEPA filtration: It captures 99.97-percent of airborne allergens including mold spores, household dust, and pet dander.
3. Fellowes AeraMax 300 Air Purifier
The Fellowes AeraMax 300 Air Purifier automatically detects and purifies the air. It makes sure the air you breathe is clean and free of pathogens that can cause various complications. The Fellowes AeraMax 300 Air Purifier is recommended for large sized rooms from 300 to 600 square feet.
· Three-year limited warranty: It protects the unit from manufacturing defects and workmanship.
· Special high performance mode: It is for allergy, flu, and cold seasons.
· True HEPA Filter with Antimicrobial Treatment: It safely eliminates 99.97-percent of airborne particles including viruses, dust mites, mold spores, pollen ragweed, and other allergens.
· Carbon filter: It reduces odors from a 300 – 600 square foot.
4. Breathe Fresh Air 5-in-1 Air Purifier
Treat air in your office or house with this portable air purifier from Breathe Fresh Air. This unit works by breaking down particles that cause odor. It also produces ozone and negatively charged ions that help remove pollutants and other harmful substances in the air. Ideally, this unit removes odors such as food and beverage odors, smoke smell, pet smell, and more.
· Big LCD display: It is equipped with a green backlight, manual control, and remote control for optimum performance.
· 30-day unconditional return policy: Gives you peace of mind knowing that your product is well covered.
· Built-in UV sterilizer: It kills airborne viruses and germs.
5. Alen White 1-Pack BreatheSmart Air Purifier
Live your best with the best air purifier for home. This device is built for living rooms, open concept rooms, and other large rooms that go up to 1100 square feet. It is designed to help you experience cleaner and more breathable air throughout your home and beyond.
· 14-panel color options: To match your home décor.
· BreatheSmart: It is fully customized in such a way that it offers 4 different types of filters to accommodate changing air purification needs.
· SmartSensor feature: It automatically detects and adjusts to changing air quality.
· 60-day guarantee: It allows you to live your best with uncompromised peace of mind.
6. Guardian Technologies AC4900CA 3-in-1 22-Inch Air Purifier
This whole house air purifier is recommended by doctors because it reduces exposure to indoor asthma triggers. It is the perfect unit for people with allergies. Moreover, the AC4900CA Air Purifier is easy to use, so place it in a small or medium room.
· Simple, stylish design: It enables the device to look great in any home environment.
· UV-C light technology: It works with Titanium Dioxide to eliminate mold spores, germs, airborne bacteria, and viruses.
· Charcoal filter: It reduces common odors from smoking, cooking, and pets.
· True HEPA Filter: It is for capturing 99.97-percent of dust and allergens such as household dust, plant pollens, pet dander, and mold spores.
7. Honeywell 50250-S 390 sq. ft. Air Purifier
Designed for extra large spaces, the Honeywell 50250-S Air Purifier has 3 clean settings and a filter life indicator for enhanced performance. It is recommended by doctors, meaning it is great for individuals who suffer from various allergies. Remember, the 50250-S does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas.
· Carbon activated pre-filter: It helps capture larger particles like fur, dust, and lint, as well as reduces common household odors.
· Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicator: It eliminates guesswork by telling you when to clean or change your filters.
· Long-life HEPA Filter: It can be vacuumed to extend the filter life.
· Glass fiber HEPA filter: It is for capturing up to 99.97-percent particles as tiny as 0.3 microns.
8. Coway White AP-1512HH Air Purifier
The fan of the AP-1512HH Air Purifier for home will automatically stop to save energy when pollution is not detected. Yes, that’s how efficient this unit is. Ideally, the AP-1512HH model is equipped with numerous features that help up its performance and functionality.
· Compact design: Makes this unit a portable air purifier that can be carried from one place to another.
· Sensing technology: It kicks air purifier into high gear when needed.
· 4-stage filtration system: It enables the whole house air purifier to effectively eliminate pollutants and odors.
· Cutting-edge features: They keep your indoor air clean.
9. Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier
If you want an air purifier for home that has everything you need, then the Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier is the unit to go for. It is designed for both small spaces like bedrooms and large spaces like the living room. The Max Air Purifier helps clear off dust while introducing fresher air, free of pathogens and bacteria.
· Air quality monitor: It not only keeps track of the air quality in your room but also it automatically adjusts the fan speed if operated in auto mode.
· Filter replacement indicators: It alerts you when it is time to check the filters.
· Advanced carbon filter: It traps smoke, gasses, and odors.
10. Honeywell HPA300 Allergen Remover
Capture airborne germs in your home with this HPA300 Allergen Remover from Honeywell. It is designed to deodorize the air and trap larger particles such as pet fur, dust, fibers, and lint, among others. This unit is high performing and circulates room air up to five times per hour.
· Activated carbon prefilter: It helps reduce unpleasant odors.
· Black color: Enables the purifier to match any décor.
· Built-in handles: They are on the sides and they help move the air purifier.
Getting the best air purifier for home is now easy; thanks to the above compilation. Units listed here are thoroughly researched and comprehensively compared to make sure the consumer gets nothing but the best. Make sure you breathe fresh air, free of pathogens, viruses, and bacteria. And this is only possible through the above air purifiers. Moreover, the compilation brings different brands of air purifiers to ensure you get a unit that best suits you. What are you waiting for? Get one now to help you eliminate all impurities in the air.