Three-wheel scooters have more benefits than their two-wheel counterparts. And the first and, perhaps, the most obvious benefit is the fact that they are more stable. And with great stability, 3-wheel scooters offer safer rides than 2-wheel scooters. Besides, most 3-wheel scooters are well designed and versatile enough to be relied on for multiple activities. That being said, you can use them to work out your entire body, commute to work or to just have fun rides. They are equipped with brakes on their handlebars or wheels to make them safe to ride. In the following top 10 best 3 wheel scooters for adults reviews, we talk about the best brands to make the whole buying process a breeze.
- 1. Razor DeltaWing Scooter
- 2. Trikke T7 Scooter – Fitness Carving
- 3. Allek Kick Scooter, 3 Wheel
- 4. AODI 3 Wheels Foldable Scooter
- 5. Micro Maxi Deluxe Kick Scooter
- 6. Micro Kickboard Compact Interchangeable Scooter
- 7. Sbyke Scooter
- 8. Banne 3 Wheel Kick Scooters for Kids
- 9. Trikke T78 Scooter
- 10. Globber Primo 3 Wheel Scooter
1. Razor DeltaWing Scooter
Razor produces top-notch products. Therefore, it is not surprising that their DeltaWing Scooter is first on this list. Measuring 42.8 inches long by 24.2 inches wide by 34.4 inches high, the scooter is large enough to fit most riders. Its 16-inch front wheel is extra large and pneumatic, so it can offer a powerful yet very smooth ride. It also has a front hand-operated brake that works with soft rubber grips to offer added comfort and control. It weighs only 19.4 pounds, and this means you won’t have problems transporting it.
- Makes a great birthday gift
- Very sturdy, fun, and safe
- Comes with clear instructions that ensure easy assembly
- The price is cheap
- Well made and offers great exercise
- Has a beautiful color
- Cannot be adjusted to suit different heights
2. Trikke T7 Scooter – Fitness Carving
The Trikke T7 Scooter – Fitness Carving is designed for riders aged 8 years and above. It is the manufacturer’s most affordable as well as adult/kid-appropriate model. This means it is much easier to get than one can ever imagine. It is equipped with a mid-size frame and boasts an adjustable handlebar that allows riders to ride it with brimming confidence. In addition, the scooter has polyurethane wheels that make it easy to use, especially when ridden on a smooth pavement. This scooter is also convertible in the sense that it will let you upgrade to air or larger polyurethane tires as you become skillful in using it.
- Great for riding around a college campus
- Works the whole body
- Ideal for those who want to exercise daily
- Really cool and fun to ride
- Sturdy enough to accommodate even the heaviest individuals
- Quite challenging to assemble
3. Allek Kick Scooter, 3 Wheel
Little riders who are just learning the basics of coordination and balance need this 3-wheel scooter. It is recommended for kids aged between 3 years and 17 years. Besides, it is well built and equipped with anti-skid Zebra stripe design and glass fiber pedals. The scooter also features a T-style handlebar and lifting lock that can be adjusted from 24.8” to 35.43”. It has three wheels, and this makes it stable and safe even for the littlest riders. What’s more, this scooter has luminous wheels with magnetic steel that brighten as the rolling speed increases.
- Great quality and looks extremely cool
- Its base is solidly built
- The light-up wheels are nice
- The price is a bargain
- The handle is adjustable for convenience
- The steering is quite difficult to use
4. AODI 3 Wheels Foldable Scooter
Apart from buying this 3-wheeled foldable scooter for your 8-year old youngster, you can get it for yourself. It is a convenient scooter with a built-in rapid speed response handbrake, which offers more control and security for riders. Its adjustable-height handlebar can be raised to 114cm or lowered to 85cm to fit riders with different heights. Ideally, this scooter provides its riders with better stability; thanks to its unique three wheels. It measures 47.6” x 24.6” and boasts a weight capacity of 250 pounds. It is a quality scooter that you will buy with peace of mind, given that the manufacturer offers after-sale services.
- Very easy to assemble
- It has large wheels for enhanced performance
- Its brakes work really well
- The weight capacity is convenient
- Works great for both adults and kids
- Not the sturdiest on the market
5. Micro Maxi Deluxe Kick Scooter
The new, exciting features that the Micro Maxi Deluxe Kick Scooter offers were enough to convince us to include the scooter in these reviews. The scooter is recommended for children aged 5 – 12 years. It has a new deck material that offers maximum grip when scooting. It also boasts a curving and carving action that will allow your kid to surf the sidewalk like a skateboard. Because of its flexible fiberglass-reinforced deck and top-class polyurethane wheels, expect this scooter to offer you the smoothest and quietest ride available. It is safety certified by CPSC and recommended by kids up to 150 pounds.
- The shortest setting is great for 3-year old kids
- Very stable and quiet
- Sturdy and great quality
- Accommodates a wide age/height range
- Has a very smooth turning mechanism
- Quite pricey
6. Micro Kickboard Compact Interchangeable Scooter
It is advisable to buy a product that comes with a warranty. That’s why we have included this interchangeable scooter in these reviews. It is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and recommended for 13+ persons. Besides, this scooter has a weight limit of 220 pounds, meaning it is perfect for kids and smaller adults alike. It boasts high-grade polyurethane wheels that offer smooth glide, making it fun to ride. What’s more, its handlebar can be interchanged from Joystick to T-bar for optimal convenience and great riding experience. The scooter is very easy to transport, and this is because it can be effortlessly folded down.
- Tall enough to suit different heights
- Folds up nicely for easy storage
- Makes a great gift for loved ones
- Its handle can be adjusted
- Looks and feels sturdy
- A bit too stiff on the curves
7. Sbyke Scooter
Any interesting review should not miss the Sbyke Scooter on their list. This is because this is a combination of a scooter and a bike. Its frame is made of aircraft grade aluminum that makes it very lightweight and at the same time giving it the sturdiness it deserves. Talking of being sturdy, this scooter carries up to 220 pounds. As if that’s not enough, its BMX handlebar is adjustable to fit both kids and adults. Given its unique design, the Sbyke Scooter is ideal for exercise, commuting, and fun rides.
- Very easy to assemble
- Efficient and fun to ride
- Looks beautiful and has a great speed
- The big pneumatic wheel is a great idea
- Arrives very well packaged
- The handbrake is a great safety feature
- May need practice before use
8. Banne 3 Wheel Kick Scooters for Kids
We do not like it when your hard-earned cash gets wasted because the 3 wheel scooter you bought is not protected by a warranty. That’s why we are more than happy to let you know that the Banne 3 Wheel Scooter comes with a 1-year warranty and an excellent customer service. Besides, we can tell that it is designed to perform based on its 120mm PU wheels, which ensure a smoother ride. These wheels are also luminous to make every ride unforgettable. The scooter is relatively easy to use, as all you need to do is lean to steer.
- Very easy to put together
- Easy to adjust to a desirable height
- A great gift for little ones
- The brake is good
- Boasts a smooth pulley
- Quite arduous to turn for smaller kids
9. Trikke T78 Scooter
You will like everything about the Trikke T78 Scooter. It is engineered to be responsive and versatile for all carving conditions. It boasts a weight limit of 250 pounds, and this means it can work well for both adults and kids. Furthermore, this scooter comes equipped with a buck-knife folding system that makes it extremely easy to fold up or set up. It mounts both 7 and 8 PU wheels to provide you with the smoothest ride ever. Given that it is designed for comfort and deep carving fun, this scooter no doubt makes a great purchase.
- Can be used by everyone
- Folds up nicely and does not take a lot of room
- Fun to ride once you get used to it
- Assembly instructions are spot on
- Arrives well packaged and without any issues
- Has a steep learning curve
10. Globber Primo 3 Wheel Scooter
Recommended for kids aged 2 years to 6 years, the Globber Primo 3 Wheel Scooter is a must-buy for any parent who wants to impress their kid this festive season. It rolls along smoothly because of its high-rebound PU wheels that have ABEC-5 bearings. The scooter also has an extra long brake, which covers the whole wheel to ensure more efficient braking. Its handlebar can be adjusted from 26.5 – 31 inches from the deck to suit varying heights of users. The patented secure lock button of the scooter keeps it moving in a straight line, thereby, helping kids learn how to balance.
- Makes a wonderful gift to little ones
- The wide deck offers great stability
- Kids fit perfectly on it
- Well made and easy to steer
- Has an adjustable height to fit any kid
- The brakes should have better longevity
You do not know what you are missing if you do not have a 3-wheel scooter yet. Compared to 2-wheel scooters, 3-wheel scooters are more stable and safer. They are, therefore, suitable for both kids and adults. In the above platform, we have listed only the best ones from the leading manufacturers. And this means you will have zero problems choosing a suitable one.