One of the most common advantages of a body pillow is that it offers comfort to your entire body. And by so doing this, it helps take off stress on these parts of the body. Sore or pain may make it difficult to fall asleep. But if you have a body pillow that supports these areas, then pain and sore is likely to be alleviated. Studies indicate that people who use body pillows are more likely to have better sleep than those who use regular pillows that only support the head.
Because of this, a full body pillow is ideal for expectant mothers, side sleepers, and even stomach sleepers. It is also perfect for people who have arthritis or multiple sclerosis, considering that it helps alleviate hip and back strains, as well as other joint-related problems. So, to equip you with enough knowledge on these must-have pillows, we unveil the following top 10 best comfortable body pillows reviews.
- 1. Web Linens Inc U Shaped-Premium Body Pillow
- 2. Utopia Bedding Ultra Soft Body Pillow
- 3. Leachco Total Pillow (Ivory)
- 4. Moonlight Slumber Body Pillow (Full Size)
- 5. Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Body Pillow
- 6. Boppy Total Body Pillow (Grey)
- 7. Web Linens Inc Oversized Body Pillow
- 8. MoonRest Classic Microsuede Body Pillowcase
- 9. Customsleeping Snuggling Body Pillow
- 10. Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Body Pillow
1. Web Linens Inc U Shaped-Premium Body Pillow
The U Shaped-Premium Contoured Body Pregnancy Pillow is specially designed for expectant mothers. It measures 60 inches long by 35 inches wide by 7 inches high, implying it is ultra comfortable and convenient. The pillow helps prevent heartburn, carpal tunnel, sciatica, and nasal congestion. Tuck it between your knees or use it to elevate your head or align your hips to help relieve strain on joints.
· 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee: To make sure you are 100-percent happy with the product.
· Unique design and shape: It supports belly and back.
· Specially designed inner contours: They follow the natural curved shape of the body to help relieve the added pressure of a pregnant belly.
· Two contoured “legs”: Allow you to sleep on your back on either side.
2. Utopia Bedding Ultra Soft Body Pillow
Cuddle up in warmth and comfort with the best body pillow on the market. The pillow is none other than the Utopia Bedding Ultra Soft Body Pillow. It provides you with all the much-needed comfort to make sure you have a good night’s sleep. Ideally, it measures 20 x 54 inches to fit the natural contours of your body.
· Soft 2000G Ball Fiber Filling: It provides the perfect support for your body.
· 100-percent cotton cover: It is super soft, breathable, and durable.
· Double stitched edges: It prevents wear and tear to ensure long-term use.
3. Leachco Total Pillow (Ivory)
Most people are not satisfied with one pillow throughout the night. When sleeping at night, you need one pillow to support your back, another between your knees to support temperature control, and two to support your head and help in breathing. Also, you may need an extra one to support your tummy if you are pregnant. The good news is the Leachco Total Pillow is one of the full body pillows, as it runs from top to bottom.
· Horseshoe shaped head: It let you attain the height and position, which is just right for you.
· Snoogle: It supports your back to prevent lower back pain and sciatica.
· Removable custom pillow: For convenience.
· Extra long midsection: It is the perfect width for total tummy or back support.
4. Moonlight Slumber Body Pillow (Full Size)
The market has numerous body pillows for side sleepers, and one of these is the Moonlight Slumber Total Body Support Pillow. It is a generously oversized U-shaped body pillow, which is long enough to allow you to stretch out. Furthermore, it supports both sides of your body to make sure you get the much-needed comfort all night long.
· Comfort-U shaped design: It makes the pillow ideal for watching TV, nursing or reading.
· Fusion Fiber: It is made from a polyester polymer, which has extremely high heat resistance.
· Twisted/Spiraled design: To give the pillow a soft springy rebound when compressed during use.
5. Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Body Pillow
Aside from being comfortable and conforming, the best full body pillow should hold their shape throughout the night. Well, that’s exactly what the Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Body Pillow is all about. It ensures you have a good rest at night or when reading a novel, watching a movie or just relaxing.
· 20-year warranty: Protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
· 90-day no-hassle refund guarantee & free exchanges: Gives you peace of mind in owning the product.
· Soft and fluffy interlocking foam pieces: They offer an unprecedented breathability, which let air circulate through the pillow, thereby, keeping you cooler all night long.
6. Boppy Total Body Pillow (Grey)
This body pregnancy pillow is what you need to bring back the long forgotten comfort. It is machine washable but this does not make it the best body pillow on the market. What makes it one of the best is its ability to keep you warm and comfortable all night long.
· Unique contoured design: It follows the body line to support the back, belly, hips, and neck.
· 10 different combinations: They ensure perfect comfort.
· Extended length: Helps alleviate hip and back strain throughout pregnancy by providing head-to-toe support.
· Full leg cushion: It provides support to the knees all the way to the ankles.
7. Web Linens Inc Oversized Body Pillow
Whether you are on the couch or in bed, the Web Linens Inc Oversized Body Pillow is the material to rely on. It is a traditional body pillow, which is exceptionally comfortable and a great addition to your living room, college dorm or bedroom. This pillow is, without doubt, the best full body pillow in 2017.
· 90-inch size: It gives you all comfort you need for a restful sleep.
· 30-day, money back guarantee: The 30-day no questions asked, money back guarantee ensures you are 100-percent happy.
· 100-percent super soft microfiber polyester shell & fill: Brings in the much-needed comfort and convenience.
8. MoonRest Classic Microsuede Body Pillowcase
The MoonRest Classic Microsuede Body Pillowcase is one of the top class full body pillows. It offers comfort and alleviates hip and back strain. For this reason, the body pillowcase is suitable for expectant moms and those people who constantly experience chronic back pains. Ideally, it is machine washable and dryable for ultimate convenience.
· High quality super soft classic fabric: Promotes comfort.
· Easy on/off zipper closure: Ensures easy care.
· Microsuede cover: Makes this pillow
9. Customsleeping Snuggling Body Pillow
Thoughtfully designed, the Customsleeping Snuggling Body Pillow is one of the highest quality body pillows for side sleepers. It is specially designed for side sleepers, as well as stomach sleepers. Plus it is great for pregnant moms, considering that it relieves back pains and hip strains.
· Soft luxurious bamboo-derived rayon cover: It offers exceptional comfort and support.
· 100-percent eco-friendly CertiPUR-US Certified Foam: Makes this body pregnancy pillow safe for everyone.
· Lifetime warranty: Protects against factory defects.
· 60 nights risk-free trial: Gives you peace of mind knowing you are getting the best product.
10. Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Body Pillow
If you are looking for the best body pillow, look no further than the Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Body Pillow. Like most top quality full body pillows, the Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Body Pillow offers comfort that makes it perfect for expectant mothers. It is designed for anyone who needs an improved rest, relief, and relaxation. And this makes it the best full body pillow you’ll ever come across.
· 5-year limited warranty: Protects against factory defects.
· Generously sized design: It ensures total body comfort.
· Soft fiber-filled removable cover: It surrounds cradling memory foam for deep sleep and total body comfort.
While all full body pillows may be comfortable, there are a number of things you must put into consideration. One of these is the level of care, which involves washing and drying the pillow. You can also consider the length, among other factors. Since body pillows for side sleepers listed here are thoroughly researched, you won’t need to consider these factors. Simply read through and decide on a product you want to take home.