Events such as tailgating, picnicking, camping, and sporting events are bound to be interesting if you have cold drinks nearby. Ideally, most outdoor enthusiasts find cold drinks refreshing and perfect for quenching thirst when the heat rises. But having a constant supply of cold drinks at an outdoor party or sporting event can be quite complicated. And this is mainly because refrigerators are bulky and somewhat difficult to carry around.
Fortunately, you should not fret out, as thermoelectric coolers are now readily available. They are perfect for parties; thanks to their ability to keep drinks cool. They are also lightweight and highly portable, meaning you will be able to carry them to any outdoor event. If you are planning to throw a party, these are the models to go for. And we help you find the best one by unveiling the following top 10 best thermoelectric coolers reviews.
- Table Best Thermoelectric Coolers
- 1. Igloo Thermoelectric Cooler (Iceless)
- 2. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler (40 Quart)
- 3. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler (40 Quart)
- 4. Igloo 40 quart Thermoelectric Cooler (00040374)
- 5. Koolatron 23 Can Thermoelectric Cooler
- 6. Wagan 24L Cooler/Warmer (EL6224)
- 7. Coleman Xtreme Cooler
- 8. Koolatron Voyager Cooler (29qt.)
- 9. Cooluli 10 Liter/12 Can Electric Cooler
- 10. Koolatron Kool Kaddy Cooler (36 qt.)
Table Best Thermoelectric Coolers
1. Igloo Thermoelectric Cooler (Iceless)
Say goodbye to the mess of ice in your SUV or car by acquiring the Igloo Thermoelectric Cooler (Iceless). It is designed to bring in the much-needed convenience and you will definitely love it for this. Moreover, it keeps beverages and food cool for a pretty long time, meaning it is perfect for anyone on the go.
- Brushless motor: It delivers optimum performance.
- Convection cooling system: It ensures that everything stays cool and not just some items.
- Molded handles: They are comfortable and ensure two-handed lifting or carrying.
- 8’ power cord: It plugs into a 12V DC receptacle, thereby, promoting optimum portability.
- Thermoelectric technology: It powers the iceless cooling performance.
- Ergonomic design: It has a curved back, which comfortably hugs your side while carrying the unit.
2. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler (40 Quart)
Whether you want to chill your drinks and food in the office, on the road or in the dorm, the Coleman PowerChill Cooler is the unit to go for. It keeps foodstuff cool for prolonged periods to make sure you are not inconvenienced at all.
- Large capacity: The cooler can contain up to 44 cans and snacks.
- 1-year warranty: Protects against defects and workmanship for one year from the day of purchase.
- Portable design: The cooler can be plugged into a wall outlet or cigarette lighter for on-the-go use.
- Shelf divider: It is adjustable to help bring in the much-needed convenience.
- Patented door: It is adjustable and opens both on the left and right sides to ensure easy access to contents.
3. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler (40 Quart)
Cool drinks and food up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit colder than the surrounding temperature. Well, you don’t need ice, but a powerful thermoelectric cooler like the 40-quart PowerChill Cooler from Coleman. It measures 23.5-by-15.3-by-17 inches, and this means it is compact enough to take anywhere.
- Convertible door: It can be opened either on the left side or on the right side.
- Lightweight construction: At only 18 pounds, this unit is extremely easy to carry around.
- 1-year limited warranty: It allows for a free return should you be unhappy with the product.
- 8’ power cord: It allows you to power the pump from your boat or car outlet.
- 40-quart capacity: It holds up to 44 cans for unending access to cool drinks.
4. Igloo 40 quart Thermoelectric Cooler (00040374)
You don’t need to drink annoyingly hot drinks because there is no ice to keep them cold. Simply grab the Igloo 00040374 model, and everything will be fine. This unit cools drinks up to 38 degrees Fahrenheit lower than ambient temperature. And it does this without ice!
- Compact size: It makes the cooler perfect for use in the truck or car.
- Adjustable food shelf/divider: It brings in the much-needed convenience, especially when you have different sizes of cans to keep cool.
- Convection cooling fan: It circulates cold air, thereby, making plastic bottles and cans cool quickly.
- Polypropylene material: It is durable for endless performance.
- Flexible design: The cooler can be placed upright and used as a refrigerator or placed horizontal and used as an ice chest.
5. Koolatron 23 Can Thermoelectric Cooler
If you are ever on the go and you like cold drinks, don’t worry; Koolatron has got you covered. This company produces a 23-can thermoelectric cooler, which is perfect for keeping food and drinks cool. Ideally, it is portable, and it will supply you with cold drinks regardless of where you are.
- Slim design: It is compact and makes the cooler ideal for SUVs, minivans, and small cars.
- Quiet motor: It ensures silent operation, thereby, promoting convenience.
- Functional fan: It circulates air for uniform heating/cooling.
- Convenient capacity: The cooler can hold up to 23 cans, and this is enough for 1, 2 or more people.
- Latchless lid: It is easy to open with only one hand.
6. Wagan 24L Cooler/Warmer (EL6224)
The interior dimensions of this innovative cooler/warmer are 11-by-8-by-12 inches, and this means it provides enough space to store drinks and food. In addition, the Wagan EL6224 model can cool foodstuff up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 36 degrees Fahrenheit below the ambient temperature. It is without a doubt one of the best performing coolers on the market today.
- 24-liter capacity: It is spacious enough to fit such drinks as 2-liter soda and wine bottles.
- Versatile functionality: The cooler is perfect for sporting events, tailgating, and barbecuing.
- Heavy-duty handle: It makes transportation a breeze.
- 7’ DC power cord: It allows you to place the cooler in your car’s backseat.
- Hot/cold/off switch: It features indicator lights for easy use.
7. Coleman Xtreme Cooler
If you like cold drinks and want to keep them cool for some time, look no further than the Coleman electric cooler. It is affordable yet it delivers peerless performance for 100-percent satisfaction. It also has all it takes to be a handy purchase for any outdoor enthusiast.
- EZ-Clean top: It eliminates the need to tilt the cooler in the name of emptying excess water.
- Have-A-Seat lid: Ensures you always have a place to sit.
- Cup holders: They are molded into the lid and keep cold drinks within easy reach.
- Xtreme technology: It uses extra insulation in the walls and an insulated lid to keep drinks cool.
- 3 different colors: Black/Gray with overmold handle, light blue/white with overmold handle, and taupe.
8. Koolatron Voyager Cooler (29qt.)
You don’t require any ice to make your drinks cool; thanks to the Koolatron Voyager Cooler (29 qt.). It is an intelligently crafted unit that keeps contents up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit lower than the ambient temperature. Additionally, it measures 17.5 inches wide by 16 inches deep by 15.4 inches high to make sure you have enough space to keep your drinks and food cool.
- Cord storage compartment: It saves space by conveniently storing the cord when it’s not in use.
- Extra-large capacity: The cooler can hold up to 48 cans, meaning you will have plenty of cold drink supplies on the go.
- Hard exterior: It ensures unrivaled durability.
- Flexible design: The cooler can be placed horizontally or vertically.
- Solid state technology: It eliminates the need for compressors, gases, and coils.
9. Cooluli 10 Liter/12 Can Electric Cooler
Cooluli is more than happy to introduce to you a versatile unit that can be used as a cooler or as a food warmer. And this means you will not be inconvenienced at all when you are outside to have a good time. The unit is also environmentally friendly, so you can use it with confidence knowing you are not degrading the environment.
- Premium insulation: It keeps food and drinks cool.
- Sturdy exterior plastic: Enables the unit to withstand rigorous use.
- 4 different colors: Allow you to choose a desirable color that matches your aesthetics.
- Versatile capability: The cooler is ideal for camping trips, road trips, picnicking, and more.
- 6’ AC Wire & 6-1/2’ DC Wire: They make it super easy to find an outlet.
10. Koolatron Kool Kaddy Cooler (36 qt.)
You don’t need to be worried about where you will get cold drinks because the market now has the Koolatron Kool Kaddy Cooler. It is a 2-in-1 unit that cools drinks up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and heats food up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Besides, it measures 15.8 inches high by 21 inches wide by 15.5 inches deep to give you enough room to store foodstuffs.
- Polypropylene material: It is durable and promises endless performance.
- Handy shelf: It allows you to access food and drinks without much hassle.
- 36-quart capacity: The cooler holds up to 57 cans, and this enough for everyone at the “party”.
- Lightweight engineering: The unit is only 19 pounds for optimum portability.
- Light Grey color: It enhances the looks of the electric cooler.
Thermoelectric coolers are convenient and many people like them. They are portable and they carry several cans of drinks. Ideally, these units are the perfect package for outdoor events such as tailgating, camping, hiking, and more. If you are planning to buy one, we advise that you go through the above editorial. Here, you will find one thermoelectric cooler that best suits your needs.