We work so hard for our household items and other properties that it really hurts when someone breaks in and takes off with them just like that. And it is not always our fault that intruders and other ill-minded people find it so easy to access our homes. In most cases, you will realize that the locking systems we use cannot prevent theft because of their quality or the way they are made. Most burglars know how ordinary door locks work, and, therefore, they easily tamper with them.
Fortunately, you can comfortably prevent this by going for a smart door lock. These gadgets use various technologies to help keep your house safe. They also have different kinds of apps, which are compatible with smartphones, Android devices, and tablets, to help you lock and unlock your door without keys. In short, smart door locks are flexible and convenient enough to be relied on completely. And here we bring you the top 10 best smart door locks reviews to let you get the best product without breaking a sweat.
- 1. Schlage Lock Company CAM 619 Deadbolt (BE469NX)
- 2. August Dark Gray Smart Lock
- 3. Kwikset Touch-To-Open Smart Lock (1st Gen)
- 4. Ultraloq UL3 Smart Door Lock
- 5. Samsung SHS-3321 Smart Door Lock
- 6. Schlage Lock Company Keypad Deadbolt (BE365VCAM619)
- 7. Kwikset 907 Electronic Deadbolt (Powerbolt 2.0)
- 8. TURBOLOCK Advanced Security Smart Lock
- 9. Schlage Lock Company CEN 619 Smart Deadbolt (BE479)
- 10. Schlage Lock Company CAM 619 Keypad Entry (FE595)
1. Schlage Lock Company CAM 619 Deadbolt (BE469NX)
Everyone wants an advanced technology that makes life easier. And the Schlage Lock Company CAM 619 Deadbolt gives you just that. It can store up to thirty personalized user codes simultaneously. Plus it is compatible with Amazon Alexa, meaning you will be able to control it with your voice.
- Convenient size: The deadbolt fits standard door prep.
- Long-lasting Resistive Touchscreen: It has a matte finish that protects against smudges and fingerprints.
- Z-wave technology: It not only connects to your home automation system but also allows you to lock/unlock your door remotely with your smartphone or the web.
- Installation instructions: They provide a step-by-step guideline to make installation a breeze.
- 4 AA batteries: They power the unit.
2. August Dark Gray Smart Lock
Now you can make your smartphone a smart key with the August Dark Gray Smart Lock. It is a highly innovative unit that allows you to lock and unlock your door as well as keep records of who comes to your house and who leaves the house. In addition, this smart lock is very easy to install, as it keeps the existing deadbolt.
- 24/7 activity long feature: It allows you to keep records on who is coming and who is going.
- Voice Control technology: It allows you to lock your door using Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit.
- Automatic technology: It allows the smart lock to automatically lock your door when you are leaving and unlock it when you are approaching the door.
- 4 AA batteries: They power the smart door lock.
- Aluminum construction: It is durable and ensures long-lasting performance.
3. Kwikset Touch-To-Open Smart Lock (1st Gen)
Make your smartphone your key with the Kwikset Touch-To-Open Smart Lock. It is easy to operate, as all you need to do is to touch it to open. Additionally, the smart lock works with select iOS and Android devices to help bring in the much-needed convenience.
- Optimum compatibility: The unit is compatible with Ring Doorbell, Amazon Alexa, Nest Learning Thermostat, IFTTT, select Honeywell Thermostats, Skybell, and Android Wear.
- Bluetooth technology: It allows you to lock and unlock your door via your smartphone.
- Mounting hardware: Makes it easy to mount the smart door lock on your door.
- User manual: Takes you through on how to use the unit.
- Intelligent positioning technology: It prevents unauthorized entry.
4. Ultraloq UL3 Smart Door Lock
If you hate fumbling with keys anytime you have to open your door, the Ultraloq UL3 Smart Door Lock is the unit to turn to. It boasts ultra-accurate functionality that allows you to operate it and open the door even when your smartphone is in your pocket.
- Bluetooth Low Energy: Allows the smart door lock to keep working even during Internet and/or power outages.
- Advanced Fingerprint Technology: It identifies you in less than half a second.
- Anti-peep password: It prevents strangers from stealing your password.
- Long-lasting 3 AA batteries: They last up to 1 year under ordinary use.
- 18-month warranty: It protects against original defects.
- Reversible handle: It adds convenience.
5. Samsung SHS-3321 Smart Door Lock
Samsung does not disappoint; hence, it is fascinating to note that they are the sole manufacturers of the SHS-3321 Smart Door Lock. This unit is designed with convenience in mind, and, therefore, perfect for those who like flexibility. Ideally, it eliminates the need to have several bulky keys with you.
- Low-battery alert: It notifies you when you need to replace the battery.
- Durable construction: It ensures ultimate longevity and reliability.
- Intelligent technology: The smart lock automatically locks and unlocks the door.
- Universal design: It allows the unit to be installed on virtually any door.
- Anti-theft mode: It prevents ill-minded people from accessing the smart lock.
6. Schlage Lock Company Keypad Deadbolt (BE365VCAM619)
Affordable yet high performing, the Schlage Lock Company BE365VCAM619 model is the unit to go for if you want to beef up your security. It is universally designed and promises to fit on standard doors. Besides, this keypad deadbolt installs in minutes with no wiring needed. And it allows you to delete and create up to 19 access codes.
- Silicone coating: It promotes longevity by preventing the keypad from wearing off.
- Low battery indicator: Alerts you when batteries have low energy left.
- 3-year limited warranty: It protects against unfortunate manufacturer’s defects.
- High quality metal construction: It is durable and enhances reliability.
- Satin nickel finish: Makes the smart door lock a great addition to your door.
7. Kwikset 907 Electronic Deadbolt (Powerbolt 2.0)
If you are tired of losing your keys every now and then, the Kwikset 907 Electronic Deadbolt is for you. It is easy to install with just a screwdriver needed to drive the screws in minutes. It is also easy to program and use.
- Three different colors: The deadbolt is available in Venetian Bronze, Polished Brass, and Satin Nickel.
- Keyless entry convenience: It eliminates the need for keys.
- Functional Alarm: It sounds after five consecutive incorrect codes are entered.
- Masercode feature: It enhances security.
- Low battery indicator: Alerts you when it’s time to replace the batteries.
- Backlit: It increases visibility at night.
- 1-year electronics warranty: It protects against parts and labor.
8. TURBOLOCK Advanced Security Smart Lock
TURBOLOCK wants to put an end to theft. Therefore, it produces premium quality smart door locks like the Advanced Security Smart Lock. Well, this unit is easy to install and use. Moreover, it comes with 8 user codes that you can assign to your family, friends, and other trusted members of your circle.
- Weatherproof design: It enables the lock to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Backup battery port: It helps a lot when your batteries run out and you don’t have any at hand.
- Sturdy construction: It makes the smart door lock reliable.
- Convenient design: The smart door lock can fit both left and right hinged doors.
- 3 different colors: They include Chrome, Brass, and Bronze.
9. Schlage Lock Company CEN 619 Smart Deadbolt (BE479)
Make your life easier by acquiring the Schlage Lock Company CEN 619 model. It is extremely easy to use, as all you need to do is to enter the access code and voila! The deadbolt will unlock on its own. Ideally, it fits standard pre-drilled doors, and it’s compatible with Schlage Sense app.
- 3-year electronics warranty: Allows for free returns in case you are unhappy with the product.
- Backup key: It makes sure that you are not inconvenienced at all.
- Low battery indicator: It reminds you in advance that the battery needs replacement.
- Satin nickel finish: It looks great on the door.
- Schlage Sense app: It allows you to connect the smart door lock to your Android smartphones, iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
10. Schlage Lock Company CAM 619 Keypad Entry (FE595)
Schlage Lock Company has come up with an easy way to help you make your house safe without compromising its looks. They produce top quality smart door locks like the FE595 model, which comes loaded with many convenient features. The lock also brings in keyless convenience, meaning you will never be inconvenienced with lost, stolen or misplaced keys.
- Lighted design: It provides light at night to help you see the keypad.
- 3-year electronics warranty: It covers parts and labor to ensure worry-free buying experience.
- Low battery alert: It notifies you when you need to replace your batteries.
- Free-spinning keyway: It prevents wrench attacks.
- Flex-Lock feature: It lets you switch between unlocked/automatic re-locking without much fuss.
If your keys keep on getting lost or misplaced, then it is time to upgrade and acquire one of the above smart door locks. They bring in the much-needed keyless convenience and are extremely easy to use. They are also super easy to install with no specific tools required. In addition, these gadgets have alarms and other anti-theft modes that keep thieves at bay. They are ideal for use in the office, at home or anywhere you would like to have improved security. Get one now and thank us later!