Good grooming has a lot of benefits such as improving self-esteem and confidence. And one way to make sure you are well groomed is to buy an outline trimmer. These units are probably the best materials that you can use to achieve desired looks. They have it all and will hardly disappoint. Moreover, a good number of them come from notable companies like Andis and Wahl Professional, and this makes them trusted.
They are also versatile; thus, you can use them for many different grooming activities. Some even have two heads for handling hair in the nose and ears, as well as for regular shaving. While more than a few people think they are only meant for barbers and stylists, this is not usually the case, since you can have your own for ultimate convenience. So, to help you settle on a quality product, we unveil the following top 20 best outline trimmers reviews. Here, you will have a clue on what you should exactly go for.
The Best Outline Barber Trimmer
It is obvious that a professional barber would go for the best hair clipper. And when I talk of the best, I mean that versatile clipper capable of trimming your mustaches, neck, and even edge around the ears. Of course, the clipper should be able to cut your hair as well. All these performance and functionality take us to the Andis 04710 T-Outliner Trimmer. Arguably the best on the market, this T-outliner trimmer is the best unit you’ll ever come across in most barbershops. Barbers find it essential because of the following:
- Contoured Design
The main advantage of using a trimmer with a contoured design is the fact that it offers an ergonomic feel. This means that it won’t be easy to feel tired even if you work for an extended period. Well, professional barbers are likely to find themselves in a busy environment, especially if you give the best in your workplace. For this reason, you need a hair trimmer with a contoured design to help you deliver the same exceptional results every now and then. Yes, the trimmer is none other than the Andis 04710.
- Adjustable Blades
Customers who visit a barbershop to shave are different and always request for different services. With this in mind, you need a hair trimmer with adjustable blades. Such kinds of blades will help you achieve a more personalized shaving experience. For example, a customer gets into the barbershop and for their favorite haircut. When you are done shaving the person, the next customer gets in and asks for a totally different haircut. All you will do is to adjust the blade. And the model that can allow you do that is the Andis 04710 model.All you will do is to adjust the blade.
- Hardened Stainless Steel Blades
As a professional barber, you’ll want a hair clipper that can stay with you through thick and thin. And that’s where hair trimmers come in. Their blades are the most used part of any hair trimmer or hair clipper. Fortunately, Andis Manufacturing Company knows this. The blade of their model is not just hardened but also made of carbon steel construction. We all know the high-strength associated with carbon compounds. Therefore, going by this fact, it is beyond doubts that the 04710 from Andis is one of the most durable hair clippers on the market today.
- Produced by a Notable Brand
Barbers want to be associated with notable brand names. And it’s not just barbers only; everyone wants to buy a product from a well-known manufacturer. So, who does not know Andis? This manufacturing company is established and boasts an 80-year experience. Furthermore, Andis is in 90 countries. That is enough to tell you how popular the manufacturing company is. And to be that popular, you must be producing and distributing top quality products. In this case, one of these products is the Andis 04710 T-Outliner Hair Trimmer.
- Powerful Magnetic Motor
One of the ways to determine the best clipper or trimmer is through the motor efficiency. The Andis 04710 is not an exception, considering its unmatched, powerful motor. Despite being powerful, the motor operates quietly, so there will be no noise hovering on the head of the customer while you are doing the trimming. The motor also makes this model easy to use since you’ll be using less effort to deliver noticeable results. It makes the Andis 04710 popular among many barbers.
Men do not just go for simple haircuts today; they also focus on other areas such as mustaches, necks, and areas around the ear. The extremely close-cutting blades of the Andis 04710 enable it to perform all these functions. Moreover, the 04710 T-Outliner Trimmer features an 8-foot cord. The cord is heavy-duty and supplies power to the unit for outstanding results. Its length is also convenient and will not restrict your movements during shaving.
- 1. Andis 04710 T-Outliner Trimmer
- 2. Wahl Professional 8051 Razor Edger
- 3. Wahl 9818 Stainless Steel Groomer
- 4. Andis Slimline T-blade Trimmer
- 5. Andis 26700 Professional Trimmer
- 6. Andis CL-66325 Professional Barber Combo
- 7. Oster 76023-510 Fast Feed Motor Clipper
- 8. Wahl Professional Series Detailer
- 9. Wahl Professional 8110 Balding Clipper
- 10. Wahl Professional 8685 Classic Clipper
- 11. Oster 76076-225 Tattoo Collection Clippers
- 12. Wahl 79602 Hair Cut Kit
- 13. Wahl 79300-1001 Hair Clipper Kit
- 14. Wahl 9854-600 All In One Grooming Kit
- 15. Oster 76 Universal Clipper
- 16. Remington HC5855 Haircut Clipper
- 17. Wahl Professional 8148 Clipper
- 18. Wahl Professional 8355-400 Clipper
- 19. Andis 01690 Hair Clipper
- 20. Wahl 79524-3001 Barber Kit
1. Andis 04710 T-Outliner Trimmer
The Andis 04710 T-Outliner Trimmer allows you to trim your neck, mustaches, and even edge around your ears. It also allows for dry shaving, and it features a contoured design that is easy and comfortable to hold. Additionally, it has blades that can be adjusted for a more personalized shaving experience. And its premium quality carbon steel blades are hardened to ensure lifetime performance.
Andis has been getting the global attention since it was established. It started by introducing products to Europe and today, they are in 90 countries. The company produces versatile and top quality products that help barbers, stylists, consumers, and groomers achieve their goals. They produce trimmers, clippers, curling irons, flat irons, blades, and dryers. The company is one of the best manufacturers in the world.
- Extremely close-cutting T-blades: Used for trimming beards, mustaches, necks, and edging around ears.
- Powerful magnetic motor: It runs cool and it’s quiet to promote the much-needed comfort during shaving.
- Eight-foot cord with hanger loop: It is heavy-duty to supply enough power to the unit for outstanding results.
- Contoured housing: It fits comfortably in hands, thereby, ensuring ergonomic performance.
- Carbon-steel construction: Blades are made of carbon-steel construction for long-life cutting.
- The unit is ideal for dry shaving
- It is versatile; can be used for trimming necks, mustaches, beards, and edging around ears
- Its blades are adjustable for a more personalized shaving experience
- Contoured housing promotes ergonomic performance
- The trimmer heats after prolonged use.
2. Wahl Professional 8051 Razor Edger
Designed for professional use only, the Wahl Professional 8051 Razor Edger delivers exceptional results. It offers razor close cuts, and this makes it ideal for precision edging and trimming. Aside from versatility, the 8051 model boasts an ergonomic housing for maneuverability. It also does not heat up during use, meaning you will use it for an extended period.
You cannot talk about the history of Wahl Clipper Corporation without mentioning Sterling High School junior, Leo J. Wahl. Wahl, who was an engineering student at the University of Illinois, designed a vibrating mechanical massager for his uncle J. Frank Wahl. The uncle then opened a small plant in Sterling, Illinois where he started manufacturing the massagers. Mr. Leo J. Wahl later took over and improved the products, making consumers love Wahl’s products more.
- Electromagnetic motor: It powers the unit to make sure it trims and edges with great precision.
- Eight-foot power cord: It is a professional grade, chemical-resistant power cord that makes the unit easy to use.
- 1060-600 Blade: It makes the Wahl Professional 8051 Razor Edger perfect for stylists, groomers, and barbers.
- Three T-blade guards: They protect the blades, thereby, allowing them to perform optimally for a long time.
- Operating instructions: They guide you on how to use the trimmer.
- Amazingly accurate
- Perfect for edging, precision, and trimming
- Does not allow heat build-up while it runs
- Ergonomic shape ensures maneuverability
- The trimmer is convenient
- When used wrongly, the trimmer can break the skin and cause irritation.
3. Wahl 9818 Stainless Steel Groomer
The Wahl 9818 Stainless Steel Groomer is one of the best line clippers you’ll ever come across. It is a new, multi-functional tool that delivers an advanced lithium ion performance. Moreover, it has a high tech design that brings in versatility, allowing it to trim, cut, detail, and shave. The unit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty, so you can buy with confidence knowing that you will be helped accordingly if something is not right. It comes with everything you need for ultimate convenience.
Wahl Clipper Corporation was established in 1919, and it is one of the first companies that invented the first practical electrical hair clipper. Ideally, this manufacturing company is in the professional and grooming category, as seen through its premium quality products such as the Wahl 9818 Stainless Steel Groomer. Today, Wahl Clipper Corporation has more than 1,500 employees across the globe, and this is enough to show you how far the company has come from.
- Lithium 2.0 Technology: It allows you to charge the unit for only 1 hour and use it for 4 hours.
- Precision T-blade: It makes the trimmer perfect for trimming, grooming, and touch-up.
- Detail Trimmer: It is used for general detailing of goatees and beards.
- Ear, nose & brow trimmer: It helps in hygienic trimming of the ears, nose, and brow hairs.
- Detail shaver: It is great for shaving and outlining.
- Stainless steel construction: Blades and the housing are made of stainless steel that helps promote longevity.
- 5-year warranty: It protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- Auto charge off feature: It prevents the trimmer from overcharging.
- The trimmer works great
- It is versatile and handles several tasks
- The lithium ion 2.0 technology lasts longer
- The trimmer comes with all basic blades
- The trimmer is not good for short stubble
- The replacement blade is overpriced, though, it is worth it.
4. Andis Slimline T-blade Trimmer
The Andis Slimline T-Blade Trimmer has everything you have been looking for in an outline trimmer. It is designed for stylists, groomers, and barbers; thanks to its unwavering versatility. Besides, it boasts a balanced, ergonomic design, which makes it ideal for light-duty touch-ups as well as trimming around the necklines. It is also lightweight and this means you can use it for extended periods without tiring your hand.
Andis manufacturing company is a world producer and distributor. It is known for producing such quality products as the Andis Slimline T-blade Trimmer. Furthermore, it makes sure that its products are not just top performing but also they are versatile. For instance, the Slimline T-blade Trimmer can be used for shaving, detailing, grooming, and trimming. The main objective of Andis Co. is to make sure you get the right tool for the right job.
- Balanced, ergonomic design: It makes the trimmer ideal for light-duty touch ups and trimming around the necklines.
- Unique, sleek finish: It enhances the visual appeal of the trimmer.
- Lithium-ion battery: The battery has a charging time of 2 hours 15 minutes and delivers up to 2 hours of runtime.
- Effective motor: The unit’s motor is improved for increased speed, power, and most lifetime performance.
- Adjustable blades: They can be adjusted to an almost zero razor-like closeness for advanced functionality and peerless performance.
- The trimmer has increased speed, power, and life
- Ideal for light touch ups, dry shaving, and trimming around necklines
- Battery takes a shorter period to charge but lasts longer
- The blade can be adjusted to your liking
- The trimmer is not designed for rigorous use.
5. Andis 26700 Professional Trimmer
This professional hair trimmer from Andis will give you a smooth shaving experience. It is a powerful trimmer that’s perfect for outlining and final shaping. It is also ideal for dry shaving; thanks to its advanced features. As opposed to most hair trimmers, the Andis Professional Trimmer features premium quality carbon steel blades that are hardened for prolonged cutting periods. It also boasts a contoured design that enhances comfort and general performance. This unit is easy to maintain, as all you need to do is to oil it before and after each use. While using it, make sure you hold it in the right position to prevent the oil from reaching the motor.
Andis Co. is a world-class company that produces and distributes adjustable blade clippers, dryers, detachable blade clippers, and trimmers. It was started by Matthew Andis who by that time was working at Mitchell Motor Company in Racine, Wisconsin. As a tool maker, Matthew Andis decided to stop working at Mitchell Motor Company with the intention of starting his own company; Andis Manufacturing Company. Up to date, the company has been prospering; thanks to their dedication and hard work.
- Contoured housing: It has a convenient side switch for enhanced comfort.
- New improved design: It helps enhance the performance of the trimmer.
- High-quality carbon-steel construction: It promotes durability and functionality.
- Powerful Magnetic Motor: The motor runs quiet and smooth to give your client the much-needed comfort.
- Heavy-duty 8-foot cord with hanger loop: It supplies power to the unit, and it is long enough for easy maneuverability.
- Wide close-cutting T-blade: It has fine-cutting teeth that make it perfect for extremely close cutting experience. It is used for trimming necks, mustaches, beards, and edging around the ears.
- Perfect for dry shaving
- The motor runs cool and quiet
- Contoured housing makes the unit comfortable to use
- Does not cause ingrown hairs and breakouts
- The manufacturer should consider improving the quality of the cord.
6. Andis CL-66325 Professional Barber Combo
The Andis CL-66325 Professional Barber Combo is a powerful model that will help you get the cuts you have been looking. It has an adjustable blade, and its design guarantees ergonomic performance. It is also adjustable and very easy to use. Barbers and stylists who want to achieve great results every time go for the Andis CL-66325 Professional Barber Combo.
Matthew Andis partnered with John Oster and Henry Meltzer to come up with Andis O M Manufacturing Company around 1920 – 21. The three were lucky, as the just-formed company became contracted to make tooling to produce clipper blades for hand-operated non-motorized hair clipper. While the partnership lasted for only a year, Andis Manufacturing Company was not affected at all. Instead, it continued to grow and was later branded a world producer of hair trimmer.
- Balanced, ergonomic design: It makes the trimmer feel smaller and lighter in hands.
- Fine-teethed blades: They make the trimmer ideal for dry shaving, fading, and outlining.
- High-speed adjustable clipper blade: You can adjust the blade from 000 to 1 for a close-cutting experience. The adjustable clipper blade allows the Andis t outliner to make precision trimming and fading.
- Friendly Design: It allows you to use the outline trimmer for a prolonged period without feeling any discomfort or tiredness.
- The trimmer feels smoother and lighter in hands
- It has a high-speed adjustable blade
- Perfect for dry shaving, outlining, and fading
- Blades and clippers get hot during use. However, this is common to almost all clippers and trimmers.
7. Oster 76023-510 Fast Feed Motor Clipper
The 76023-510 model from Oster can cut through both wet and dry hair. It is efficient and lightweight for unmatched performance and advanced functionality. Besides, it is high performing and this makes it one of the clippers on the market. The Oster 76023-510 model comes with a cleaning brush, set of instructions, 1/4, 3/8 and blending guide combs, blade guard, and blade oil.
Oster Professional Products has been producing and supplying top quality products for over a century. They are notable for their ability to produce professional styling tools on a consistent basis. In fact, most stylists, groomers, and barbers have attested that they use nothing but Oster’s styling products because the company’s products help them deliver the best results to their customers.
- 8-foot power cord: It is long enough to help minimize inconveniences during trimming.
- Fast Feed Clipper: It keeps the noise level down and productivity up.
- Adjustable blade lever: It enables you to change settings effortlessly.
- Powerful Motor: Although powerful, the motor is whisper quiet, so you can concentrate fully on trimming and shaving.
- Adjustable steel blade: The blade adjusts from very close cutting (000) to medium length (1), so stylists can quickly change the length of cut.
- Ergonomic design and textured housing: Ergonomic design ensures all-day cutting while textured housing makes the unit easy to grip.
- Adjustable steel blade can be moved from 000 to 1
- The trimmer cuts through all hair types
- It has textured housing that ensures easy grip
- Its ergonomic design ensures comfortable, all-day cutting
- It has a powerful motor, which delivers powerful performance
- The trimmer is somewhat heavy, but this does not affect its performance.
8. Wahl Professional Series Detailer
The Wahl Professional Series Detailer is one of the best professional hair clippers you’ll ever come across. It features an appealing aesthetic, which blends perfectly with top-notch precision and function. Despite loaded with top performing features, the Wahl Professional Series Detailer is very light and small in size to the extent that it will fit in your palms. Wahl Professional likes convenience; hence, they have included a cleaning brush, red blade guard, oil, a set of instructions, and 3 attachment comb cutting guides, which come in varied sizes such as 1/16, 1/8, and ¼ inches. The Detailer Series is perfect for artwork and lining.
Leo J. Wahl, the founder of Wahl Clipper Corporation, wanted the best for stylists, barbers, and groomers. That’s why he came up with a manufacturing company that could offer top quality products on a consistent basis. Wahl even went the extra mile to improve barber tools and make sure they satisfy the needs of consumers. Today, Wahl Clipper Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers in the world.
- Lightweight design: It enables the trimmer to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.
- 5-star detailer: It delivers the much-needed sharp performance.
- Rotary Motor: It operates at 120 volts/60 hertz for optimum efficiency.
- Extra wide, adjustable t-blade: It ensures precise, close cut. It is also versatile; hence, can be used for trimming, fading, outlining, among other styling tasks.
- 8-foot cord: It is chemical-resistant and makes the trimmer easy to use as well as perfect for styling.
- The trimmer is ideal for lining and artwork
- The trimmer’s rotary motor works great
- It is stylish and functional
- Cord is chemical resistant for long-term performance
- The trimmer may arrive with a few defects, but the manufacturer always assists.
9. Wahl Professional 8110 Balding Clipper
The 8110 model from Wahl Professional is the best bet for anyone who likes the bald-headed hairstyle. It is designed to deliver the results you have been looking for, and this makes it a must-have for barbers and stylists. The 8110 model is also a reliable, value-priced unit that provides the solution to protect the skin and hair. At only 1 pound, this hair outline is so light that you won’t feel it in your arms. You will find it ideal for making a surgically-close cut.
One great thing about Wahl is that they have tried to remain the same, despite a few changes over the years. The manufacturing company is still headquartered in Sterling, Illinois where they work almost 24/7 to make sure consumers are fully satisfied with the products they produce. Whal’s products are sold in approximately 165 countries around the world with 6 global manufacturing facilities and 11 sales offices; an indication of how prosperous they have been.
- Stylish design: It promotes the aesthetic looks of the trimmer.
- Instructions: They provide guidelines on how you should use the trimmer.
- Lightweight construction: It makes the clipper easy to use.
- Powerful electromagnetic motor: It cuts twice the speed of a pivot motor and operates at 120 volts/ 60 hertz.
- 8-foot cord: It ensures maneuverability and makes the unit easy to use, especially when it comes to creating styles.
- Attachment combs: They ensure noticeable results by offering the much-needed convenience.
- Red blade guard: It protects the blades, so they can deliver long-lasting performance.
- The trimmer is ideal for quick, precise and effortless skin and bald fades
- It delivers sharp performance needed by professional barbers
- It comes with all accessories required for use
- Its electromagnetic motor cuts twice the speed of pivot motors
- The trimmer is somewhat too loud, but this has no significant effects on its performance.
10. Wahl Professional 8685 Classic Clipper
The 8685 Classic Clipper from Wahl Professional is like most top class tattoo trimmers; itt delivers exceptional performance with ultimate precision. Whether you are a stylist, barber, groomer, or anyone who wants the best, then the Wahl Professional 8685 Classic Clipper should not go unnoticed in your shopping list. It has a compact size and sleek design that enhances its appearance and functionality. At only 4 pounds and 4 inches long, the 8685 model is extremely light and will perfectly fit in your palms for effortless use. Create any hairstyle with this unit because that’s what it is designed to do. It comes with 4 attachment comb cutting guides, operating instructions, red blade guard, cleaning brush, and oil for maintenance.
Now in its 98th year, Wahl Clipper Corporation is a worldwide industry leader in the manufacturing of products for the professional beauty and barber salon, animal grooming, and consumer personal care. Although it has its headquarters in Sterling, Illinois, Wahl Clipper Corporation has over 1,500 people in Argentina, United States, Spain, Australia, Brazil, Canada, South Africa, Russia, Japan, Holland, Hungary, England, and China.
- Compact size: It makes the clipper easy to use, and this helps improve results.
- Sleek design: It enables the trimmer to offer an appealing aesthetic.
- Lightweight construction: At only 4 ounces, this clipper is very to carry and use.
- Powerful Rotary Motor: Its workforce makes the 8685 Classic Clipper ideal for trimming, fading and clipping.
- The unit works with top-notch precision
- It has an appealing aesthetic
- The miniature size promotes comfort
- The clipper comes with all accessories for convenience
- Blades of the clipper tend to get hot during use, but not too hot to cause burns.
11. Oster 76076-225 Tattoo Collection Clippers
The Oster 76076-225 Tattoo Collection Clipper comes with a blade guard to offer protection to its blade. It also comes with lubricating oil and clipper grease that you can use for maintenance. Also, there is a cleaning brush that makes very easy to clean. The ultra-durable, break-resistant housing ensures prolonged use with consistent noticeable results. Like most top-notch tattoo trimmers, the Oster 76076-225 model is perfect for experienced cutters who are looking for effortless, powerful performance.
Oster wants you to be cool, classic, and professional. That’s why it’s manufacturing one of the best products in the world. It has been producing top quality blades, accessories, clippers, and trimmers for several years. And it is this consistency that has firmly placed it on the world map. Stylists, barbers, and groomers all believe in Oster’s products; thanks to their commitment and reliability.
- Compact size: It allows the clipper to perfectly fit in the palm of your hand.
- Sleek design: It enhances the visual appeal of the clipper.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: It protects against defects incurred during the manufacturing process.
- Detachable blade: It helps stylists and barbers to create many different hairstyles and trims.
- Single speed universal motor: It is highly durable and can withstand daily heavy use.
- 9-foot power cord: It makes it easy to create a variety of styles.
- Cord is long and convenient
- The single speed universal motor makes the unit ideal for heavy-duty use
- Break-resistant housing is ultra durable for lifetime performance
- This clipper has no oil port, but this should not be a big issue.
12. Wahl 79602 Hair Cut Kit
Designed for people who like great looks and great hairstyles, the Wahl 79602 Hair Cut Kit comes equipped with advanced features for unquestionable functionality and performance. Moreover, it is one of the manufacturer’s best professional hair clippers, so expect no disappointments. Its secure-fit premium guide combs are 70-percent stronger and promise to withstand heavy use. So, if you work in a barbershop or salon, the Wahl 79602 Hair Cut Kit should be one of the tools in there. It comes with everything including a cleaning brush, stainless steel scissors, cord wrap, and more.
Wahl’s products remain the global standard for integrity, efficiency, and value. This is because Wahl Clipper Corporation makes sure that customer satisfaction is a top priority. They produce outstanding products that are also versatile for ultimate convenience. Ideally, they are proud of their heritage of excellence as well as their remarkable list of ground-breaking innovations for the present and future for the global market.
- Self-sharpening precision blades: They stay sharp the longest and cut all types of hair.
- 8-foot industrial heavy-duty cord: It promotes convenience by preventing tangling and allowing you to reach anywhere.
- Adjustable taper level: It allows you to change settings with much ease.
- Powerful Motor: It ensures high precision trimming, fading and clipping.
- Style blades: They allow you to create any style you desire.
- Secure-fit stainless steel clip guide combs: They make haircutting smooth and easy.
- Blades stay sharper for longer
- The motor has 15% more power for no snag-cutting
- It delivers smooth and easy haircutting
- It is more durable than most trimmers in its class
- The hair cut kit is strictly designed for use in the U.S.
13. Wahl 79300-1001 Hair Clipper Kit
Quiet and lightweight, the Wahl Pro 79300-1001 Hair Clipper Kit is what you need to take your hairstyling experience to the next level. It is accurate and durable for long-term use. In addition, this hair clipper kit is made for hair all types, and it will allow you to create many different hairstyles. When you buy the Wahl 79300-1001 Hair Clipper Kit, you get blade, full-color English & Spanish instructions, blade guard, 11 guide combs, flat top comb, ear trim guide comb, medium comb, eye brow trim guide comb, neck brush, pocket comb, and scissors. The hair outline also comes with a durable storage case, 2 hair clips, and cape. Plus it is backed by a 5-year limited warranty to protect against the unfortunate.
Wahl has been improving since it was established. And its new philosophy for the 21st century is to maintain their leadership position in the personal care categories they serve. In fact, Greg Wahl, the leader of Wahl Clipper Corporation, maintains that Wahl as a company must have values. Well, this has helped shape up the company, making it one of the most reliable manufacturing companies in the world.
- Soft touch grip: They promote comfort and control.
- Color-coded keys: They make it easy to match the correct comb with the right setting.
- High carbon steel blades: They stay sharp for extended periods and are precision honed for superior durability and accuracy.
- Taper control: It allows you to customize each cut in any way you like.
- High-speed PowerDrive motor: It easily and smoothly cuts thick hair.
- The model cuts thick hair more smoothly
- Its high-carbon steel blades are permanently aligned; thus, do not need adjusting
- Its blades are accurate and durable
- The unit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- It is easy to handle at any angle
- The model is quite heavy, but not too heavy to compromise its performance.
14. Wahl 9854-600 All In One Grooming Kit
The Wahl 9854-600 is one of the best barber clippers you have ever come across. It is exactly what you need to keep your facial hair looking well groomed. Since it is an all-in-one grooming kit, expect little or no inconvenience. It is designed to offer ultimate reliability, and it comes with a 5-year warranty for worry-free buying experience.
When Leo J. Wahl came up with Wahl Clipper Corporation, he expected it to be innovative and ahead of competitors. Fortunately, that is what Wahl has been. This world-class manufacturing company has a vision that supports customers and retailers. And it makes this easy through its sales and marketing programs. Wahl Clipper Corporation believes that leading with vision means constantly being alert to new opportunities.
- 5-year warranty: It protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship for 5 years from the time of purchase.
- Versatile functionality: The trimmer is an all-in-one groomer to help promote ultimate convenience.
- Precision T-Blade: It is used for trimming, outlining, grooming, and touch-up.
- Dual Shaver: It offers ultra-close and irritation-free shave for body, head, and face.
- Trimmer Blade: It defines your facial style.
- Precision Detailer: It allows you to create intricate designs or personalized trimming of the brow, ear, and nose.
- Lithium-ion technology: It allows the battery to charge for only 1 hour and last for 4 hours. Also, it has an auto charge-off feature that makes it an energy efficient product. Plus it boasts a smart-technology LED for enhanced performance.
- Keeps your facial hair looking great
- Its battery charges fast and last longer
- Comes with all the accessories needed for trimming, shaving, detailing, and touch-up
- It is lightweight
- The unit tends to jam with easily with hair, but this can be eliminated when it is used with ultra care.
15. Oster 76 Universal Clipper
The Oster 76 Universal Clipper offers exceptional power that enables it to perform optimally. It is also superior; thanks to its thoughtfully selected features. Furthermore, this hair clipper is ready to withstand daily heavy use. It comes with a cleaning brush for cleaning its parts, blade guard to help protect the blade and promote its lifespan, and lubricating oil & clipper grease for optimum maintenance.
The history of John Oster Company began in 1924 when Mr. John Oster saw an opportunity to market a hand-operated hair clipper. John Oster designed this new product to help cut and style women’s hair. The company grew quickly to the extent that it was able to introduce a new motor-driven clipper in just 4 years. Today, John Oster Manufacturing Company is known for its premium quality trimmers, clippers, and small home appliances, among others.
- Ultra-durable housing: It is durable and break-resistant for long-term use.
- Sleek design: It enhances the appearance of the trimmer.
- 9-foot power cord: It combines with the ultra-durable, break-resistant housing to make sure the unit is easy to use.
- Detachable blades: They can be adjusted from size 000 to 1 to ensure a zero razor-like closeness.
- Single speed universal motor: It offers peerless performance, and it is ideal for heavy-duty use.
- Delivers exceptional power, performance, and durability
- The heavy-duty design ensures long-term use
- The long cord promote convenience
- The clipper is a bit noisy. But this is common to most clippers.
16. Remington HC5855 Haircut Clipper
Built to last a lifetime, the HC5855 Haircut Clipper from Remington is arguably the best t outliner trimmer. It is engineered with a high-impact polycarbonate casing to help protect its powerful and handy interior. Use it to create numerous new styles for years because it offers the same result year in year out. For convenience, the HC5855 Haircut Clipper comes with blade oil, guards, a beard brush & styling comb, and length-adjusting combs. It also comes with a storage pouch for easy storage.
Remington Manufacturing Company believes that consumers must get the best services and products. For this reason, Remington always makes sure its products are thoughtfully designed. Moreover, the manufacturing company is always alert and open to trying out new innovations, so it can satisfy the dynamic needs of consumers. Apart from haircut clippers, Remington produces small home appliances. Many consumers rely on it for the best deals on the market.
- Convenient soft storage pouch: It keeps everything in one, organized place.
- 8-foot industrial strength cord: It is tough enough to take the hassle out of haircuts.
- Powercut Blade System: It promotes smooth and even cut every time by ensuring that the blades are properly aligned.
- Super magnet motor: It helps drive optimum power to the precision ground blades, so they can cut 2X faster than the unit’s predecessors.
- Does not snag or pull
- Delivers 2 times faster cutting performance than most units in its class
- It is durable and easy to clean
- Its casing is virtually indestructible
- It is easy and comfortable to use
- The clipper is super quiet
- The clipper tends to heat up during use, but this happens when it stays on for extremely long hours.
17. Wahl Professional 8148 Clipper
This 5-star Magic Clip is engineered to deliver outstanding performance with its highly advanced features. It is cordless, and this means it will give you the freedom to create any style you want without the cord coming your way and jeopardizing your job. The 8148 Clipper is one of the best line clippers you’ll ever come across on the market. It is perfect for barbers, stylists or anyone who appreciates high performing professional hair clippers. What’s more, it comes with a recharging transformer, 8 attachment combs, instructions, oil, red blade guard, and a cleaning brush. It also boasts a cord/cordless cutting capability.
Wahl Clipper Corporation has sales and marketing programs that make it easy, profitable, and fun to sell more Wahl products. Wahl believes that sharing a vision allows you to make tomorrow absolutely extraordinary. And since Greg Wahl became the leader of the company, Wahl Clipper Corporation has based their success on vision. The company produces high-quality products that have helped consumers achieve their needs.
- Lightweight design: At only 10 ounces, the clipper is comfortable and easy to use.
- Instructions: They offer step-by-step guidelines on how to use the clipper.
- Convenient taper: It ensures easy fading and blending.
- Lithium-ion battery: It goes for more than 90 minutes when fully charged, and this ensures convenience.
- Zero-overlap 2161 blades: They offer superior speed and make the unit extremely easy to use.
- The unit offers both cord/cordless cutting capability
- It is convenient and easy to use
- The model is perfect for fading and blending
- The manufacturer should improve the durability of the clipper.
18. Wahl Professional 8355-400 Clipper
Based on the belief of Leo J. Wahl, who invented the first-hand electric clipper, the Wahl Professional 8355-400 Clipper is a reliable product whose main aim is to protect the skin and hair. It performs in all types of hair and skin, so use it worry-free knowing that you won’t experience any issue in the future. Like most professional hair clippers, the Wahl Professional 8355-400 Clipper comes with 6 attachment combs, instructions, cleaning brush, red blade guard and oil that help in the maintenance. This hair outline also boasts an ergonomic design to let allow you use it for prolonged periods without tiring your hand.
Although it was the idea of one person, Wahl Clipper Corporation is without a doubt one of the leading manufacturers in the world. Today, the company sells products to over 160 countries; thanks to its commitment and vision. Moreover, Wahl does not just produce quality products but also helps provide friendly services for optimum satisfaction. It is a reputable company whose product is worth buying.
- Ergonomic design: It provides comfort and total control.
- All-in-one functionality: The clipper can cut both wet and dry hair.
- 8-foot professional grade power cord: It is chemical-resistant power cord and offers convenience.
- Adjustable lever: It promotes noticeable results by ensuring easy blending and fading
- High precision blades: They make the unit perfect for trimming, fading, and clipping.
- Electromagnetic motor: It is very powerful and makes the Wahl Professional 8355-400 Clipper a top performing product.
- It can cut all types of hair including wet and dry hair
- It has a long power cord that brings in the much-needed convenience
- Its high precision blades promotes accuracy
- It is comfortable for long-term use
- The guard has a sharp that can lead to deadly injuries if you are not careful when handling the unit.
19. Andis 01690 Hair Clipper
This Andis t outliner is an all-around professional hair trimmer designed for styling and barbering. It boasts unbreakable but lightweight aluminum for heavy-duty use. In fact, the 01690 Hair Clipper is designed for heavy-duty hair cutting. It is perfect for barbers, stylists or anyone who adores unique and excellent hairstyles. Plus it combines precision, performance, and durability to produce outstanding results. Remember, as part of the maintenance, the blade should be oiled before and after use.
Andis Company introduced products to Europe almost 80 years ago. And today, its products are available in 90 countries. What’s fascinating about the company is that it comes up with long-term strategies and various types of innovations to help produce outstanding products. The company also has a dedicated workforce that has put it on top and ahead of its competitors. Groomers, barbers, and stylists all like to buy from Andis Company.
- Versatile functionality: The clipper is ideal for barbering and styling.
- Silver appearance: It helps enhance the clipper’s visual appeal.
- Magnetic motor: It runs at 14,000 strokes per minute for a calm cut.
- Single lever: It adjusts clipper blades from fine to coarse length to ensure quick and outstanding results.
- Thumb-controlled side switch: It makes the Andis 01690 effortless to use with only one hand.
- Ceramic edge blades: They stay cooler than traditional blades, thereby, ensuring a safer and more versatile clipper.
- Aluminum housing: Although lightweight, the aluminum housing is unbreakable to protect the interior parts.
- Excellent for styling and barbering
- Does not need multiple blades
- Sturdy housing for years of dependable service
- It has a quiet and cool motor
- The Andis 01690 Hair Clipper does not come with guards
20. Wahl 79524-3001 Barber Kit
A package of the Wahl 79524-3001 Barber Kit contains a cordless touch up trimmer, a multi-cut clipper and a cordless personal trimmer with two heads. Besides, this barber kit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty, so buy with confidence knowing you’ll have a refund or replacement if anything goes wrong. In general, the Wahl 79524-3001 Barber Kit has everything you need to create any precise style you want.
Leadership at Wahl Clipper Corporation has been changing, but one thing that’s certain is the vision of the company. According to Gregory S. Wahl, who was elected president of Wahl in 1997, you make tomorrow absolutely extraordinary when you share your visions. Well, it is this “vision” that has made Wahl one of the best manufacturers across the globe.
- 5-year limited warranty: It protects the clipper from manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- 2-year limited warranty: It protects trimmers from defects incurred during the manufacturing process.
- Lightweight design: It has a soft-touch grip that makes the clipper easy to use.
- High carbon, self-sharpening blades: They stay sharp for longer for ultimate convenience.
- Ergonomic housing: It makes the clipper easy to grip and use
- Thumb adjustable taper control: It gives you the opportunity to cut at multiple lengths using a simple flip of the lever.
- Two detachable heads: The first one is a rotating head, which is perfect for the nose and ear hairs, and the second is a reciprocating head, which is ideal for shaping eyebrows without pulling or nicking.
- It is ideal for cutting hair at home
- Blades stay sharp for longer
- Backed by a 5-year and 2-year limited warranties on the clipper and trimmers respectively
- It is cordless for easy maneuverability
- The kit does not come with all guards, but this has no major effects on its performance.
Extra Buying Guide: Features to Consider when Choosing an Outline Trimmer
Before you purchase an outline trimmer, there are some factors that you should consider.
- The Price: This is a factor in almost any product. You want to choose a product based on the size of your budget. Outline trimmers listed here highly vary in prices, depending on the number of features and versatility. Therefore, regardless of what you decide to go for, make sure it is within your budget.
- Corded/Cordless: Whether an outline trimmer is corded or cordless is a really important factor to consider. If you have a socket and you are buying a trimmer, perhaps to use in the bathroom or generally in the house, then having a corded beard will do no harm. However, if you are buying a beard to use it outside, especially where there is no socket, then your focus should be on a cordless trimmer, as it is more convenient.
- Comb Settings: Outline trimmers have a wide range of comb settings, and this really matters if you do not want to be inconvenienced. Comb settings are what determine how long or short your beard will be; thus, they should be looked into keenly. For instance, if you are this person who likes a stubble look, then the trimmer you purchase should have length settings, which are small enough to help you achieve that particular look. On the contrary, if you are after growing a long, thick beard, the trimmer you purchase should help you achieve these looks. Some of the outline trimmers listed above have detachable heads to help you get the much-needed stubble look.
- Maintenance: It is a sure thing that no one wants an outline trimmer which is hard to maintain. It is annoying if you buy a trimmer, but a few days later, it starts to depreciate and even snag as well as tug on hairs. As a result, you should look at the cleaning and maintenance features comprehensively to avoid future regrets. Luckily, most of the trimmers listed above are easy to maintain.
- Styling Features: If you are after keeping a somewhat traditional-styled beard, and are not interested in shaving funky, unique patterns into it, a trimmer you choose must not have attachments featured in various sizes and shapes. Nevertheless, if you are interested in keeping a particular type of beards such as a goatee or stubbly one, then a trimmer you should go for must have attachments or features to help you achieve and maintain your preferred style.
Now you know the factors you should look for exactly when buying an outline trimmer. Look at them thoroughly, and you won’t go astray as far as getting a desirable, top performing and efficient outline trimmer is concerned.
It’s always important to conduct in-depth research before settling on a product. This will increase your chances of carrying home a better quality product. These top 20 best reviews give you that opportunity to look for a product whose features impress you the most and whose price won’t have devastating effects on your wallet. After reading these reviews and finally gotten your product, you’ll come to agree with me that you can look good without having to break the bank. Do not wait to see a friend looking extremely great; you can visit Amazon today, and have yours as soon as possible.