Laser printers have become essential units to our businesses. They are versatile and can be used for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Some are also highly advanced to the extent that they can send emails. With them around, you will be able to increase your productivity as well as work efficiently. Best of all, most laser printers are compact enough to perfectly fit in small spaces such as dorm rooms and small offices.
But not all laser printers deliver the same incredible performance, and you will notice that some tend to be too noisy or need constant maintenance. For this reason, we have decided to go to the market to check out the best printers at the best prices. And we have come to the conclusion that the following laser printers are the go-to products. Well, they are here in these top 10 best office laser printers reviews.
Comparison Table of 10 Best Office Laser Printers in 2018
- 1. Brother Laser Printer (HLL6200DW)
- 2. Canon MB2720 Wireless Printer
- 3. Brother Laser Printer (HL-L2300D)
- 4. Brother MFCL8900CDW All-in-One Printer
- 5. Canon MF628Cw Wireless Printer
- 6. Brother Laser Printer (MFCL2700DW)
- 7. Brother All-in-One Monochrome Laser (MFCL5900DW)
- 8. Canon imageCLASS Laser Printer (MF236n)
- 9. Brother Wireless All-in-One Printer (MFC9130CW)
- 10. HP F2A69A M506dn Laser Printer
1. Brother Laser Printer (HLL6200DW)
Increase business efficiency and productivity with this innovative laser printer from Brother. It allows you to work wirelessly, thereby, eliminating the inconveniences caused by wires and cables. It is time to make your business look fast and reliable with the Brother HLL6200DW model.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution: It enables the printer to produce professional correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Two-sided printing performance: Allows the printer to automatically produce 2-sided documents, thereby, saving money.
- 50-sheet versatile tray: It prints envelopes and alternative media types.
- Secure Print: Allows users to print confidential documents using their PIN only.
- Lock-slot: It offers physical protection for the printer.
- Secure Function Lock: It allows the administrator to restrict usage and machine functions for up to 100 users/groups.
2. Canon MB2720 Wireless Printer
If you are a business owner, then the Canon MB2720 model should not miss out from your office. It allows you to work efficiently and quickly, thereby, increasing your productivity. Furthermore, it is built for big tasks, and this allows it to be used by up to 4 users.
- DRHD (Dual Resistant High Density) Inks: They let you print laser-sharp texts.
- Canon PRINT app: It allows you to print right from your mobile device.
- Two-paper cassettes: They offer a total capacity of up to 500 sheets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Allows for wireless operation.
- Ethernet connectivity: Lets you add the unit to your office network.
- Setting Restrictions: They let you set a password on your device and network settings.
3. Brother Laser Printer (HL-L2300D)
Print up to 27 papers per minute with the Brother Laser Printer (HL-L2300D). It has a higher resolution that enables it to print black and white pages without much fuss. Moreover, this unit is designed for big tasks, and this makes it perfect for use both at home and in the office.
- Desk-friendly size: Makes the printer perfect for smaller offices.
- Versatile functionality: The printer is perfect for printing spreadsheets, multi-page reports, and invoices, among others.
- Fast print speed: The unit can print up to 27 pages in a minute.
- 2400*600 dpi resolution: It enables the printer to produce sharp and professional pages.
- 1-year limited warranty: It protects the printer against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
4. Brother MFCL8900CDW All-in-One Printer
If you are after enhanced productivity, advanced connectivity, and unrivaled reliability, the Brother MFCL8900CDW All-in-One Printer is the unit to go for. It is a powerful and versatile printer that will make your work in the office really easy. Ideally, it comes loaded with features for peerless convenience.
- Advanced security features: They are for network user authentication.
- 1-year limited warranty: It protects against manufacturer’sdefects and workmanship.
- Auto document feeder: It has a 70-page capacity to ensure ultimate convenience.
- Secure Function Lock: It allows administrators to regulate device and usage functions for up to 200 users/ groups.
- USB Host: It offers quick and easy scanning to or printing from a USB flash memory drive.
5. Canon MF628Cw Wireless Printer
Whether you want to print in black & white or color, the Canon MF628Cw Wireless Printer is the unit to go for. It is a colored printer that has all it takes to make you more productive. Besides, it produces crisp, vibrant materials every time it is used.
- User Manual: It provides a guideline on how to use the printer.
- Warranty card: It allows for a free return should you be unhappy with the unit.
- USB Direct Print: Allows you to scan to and print directly from a USB drive.
- Wireless Direct Printing: Ensures quick and easy connection to mobile devices without the use of a router.
- ID Card Copy: It converts ID cards and other two-sided originals into a one-sided document.
6. Brother Laser Printer (MFCL2700DW)
This fast and reliable laser printer is the unit to go for if you want to increase your productivity. It works at a super fast speed that enables it to print up to 27 pages per minute. Additionally, it is highly versatile and you will really love it for this.
- Built-in document glass: It ensures premium quality faxing, copying, and color scanning.
- 35-sheet document feeder: It makes the printer perfect for unattended copying, faxing, and scanning.
- Wi-Fi Direct: Allows you to print wirelessly from a mobile device or computer without using a router.
- Multipurpose performance: The printer is ideal for printing invoices, multi-page reports, and spreadsheets, among others.
- Compact size: Makes the unit perfect for offices with limited space.
7. Brother All-in-One Monochrome Laser (MFCL5900DW)
Do not settle for less; not when the Brother MFCL5900DW is within easy reach. It delivers cost-efficient printing and ensures that your productivity is increased. It also does the printing at high speeds of up to 42 pages per minute. The Brother MFCL5900DW model will undoubtedly be your go-to unit whenever you have a document to print.
- 70-page capacity auto document feeder: It ensures 2-sided copying and scanning with just one pass.
- Deep Sleep Mode: Enables the printer to consume only 1.6 watts when it’s not in use.
- Active Directory Support: It stores print jobs, which can only be released with a user password and ID.
- Large capacity paper tray: It holds up to 250 sheets, and it can be adjusted for legal or Letter.
- 50-sheet versatile tray: It is for envelopes or alternative media types.
8. Canon imageCLASS Laser Printer (MF236n)
Scan, copy, fax, and print with the Canon MF236n model. It is a compact unit that’s designed for use at home and in small offices. Moreover, this model is easy to use and you will really love it for this. It is time to increase your productivity! And you need the Canon imageCLASS Laser Printer (MF236n) to make this happen.
- User-friendly widescreen: It is easy to read to allow you do the printing faster.
- Warranty Card: It covers labor and parts.
- Space-saving design: Enables the printer to easily fit in small offices and dorm rooms.
- ID card copy: It allows you to effortlessly create copies of ID cards.
- 6-Line LCD panel: It lets you navigate through the menu without much effort.
9. Brother Wireless All-in-One Printer (MFC9130CW)
Print up to 600*2400 dpi resolution with the Brother Wireless All-in-One Printer (MFC9130CW). It is exactly what you need to carry out seemingly big tasks. With this printer, you will be able to make your business stand out in the crowd and become more professional than ever before.
- 1-year limited warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Compact engineering: Makes it easy to fit the printer in tight spaces.
- Deep Sleep Mode: Enables the printer to use less than 2 watts when it’s not in use.
- Auto-Off Mode: It powers off the printer when it’s not in use to help save energy.
- Top-loading design: Allows you to effortlessly replace as well as install toner cartridges.
10. HP F2A69A M506dn Laser Printer
Print pages in no time with the HP F2A69A M506dn Laser Printer. It is designed with efficiency in mind; hence, will allow you to print up to 40-percent faster. If you are a group of 5 – 15 people printing between 1,500 – 7,500 pages per month, the HP F2A69A M506dn Laser Printer is for you.
- Mopria-certified: Enables the device to work with Mopria-certified tablets and smartphones.
- Built-in Ethernet ports: They allow you to securely connect PCs to printing devices.
- Security features: They protect sensitive data.
- Automatic two-sided printing technology: Makes sure that you save paper, time, and money.
- Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology: It turns the printer on when it’s needed and off when you are done using it.
If you want to increase productivity at your workplace, then a laser printer should be a frontier for you. These units are versatile and they will help you carry out tasks effectively and quickly. They scan, print, fax, and copy documents at incredibly fast speeds to make sure you are not inconvenienced at all. In the above compilation, we have highlighted the best laser printers to allow for easy buying experience. Go through it, and choose one unit that you deem the best.