During hurricane Irma, there were a lot of power outages and many people had to bring their projects to a halt. Well, these caused numerous inconveniences across the cities affected. But what if you had a home solar panel? I bet you could have reduced the number of inconveniences. And that’s how handy home solar panels can be. They are literally a lifesaver in the event there is a power outage.
Ideally, today’s solar panels are designed with portability in mind to make sure they are easy to carry when going for camping or anywhere with no electricity. Moreover, they are designed to perform even when there is low natural light, perhaps, due to cloudy or misty weather. Getting the best solar panel is, however, difficult, keeping in mind that there are numerous brands on the market. For this reason, we bring you the top 10 best home solar panels reviews. Have a look.
- 1. SUAOKI 100W Solar Panel
- 2. Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel (Monocrystalline)
- 3. Anker 21W Solar Charger
- 4. Renogy 100 Watts Solar Starter Kit (Monocrystalline)
- 5. HQST 100 Watt Solar Panel (Polycrystalline)
- 6. Ring Solar Panel
- 7. MicroSolar 25W Solar Panel (4 Lamps)
- 8. SUAOKI 50W Solar Panel Charger
- 9. HKYH 30W Solar Panel Lighting Kit
- 10. MOHOO 100W Solar Panel Charger
1. SUAOKI 100W Solar Panel
Let the sun bring power to your home! And all you need to achieve this is the SUAOKI 100W Solar Panel. It uses Sunpower Solar Cell and boasts a high-efficiency conversion rate that enables it to optimize the available sunlight. You will, therefore, have light all the time.
- Frameless design: It is partially flexible to help promote convenience.
- Sunpower Solar Cell: It has an above-average of 23-percent to 25-percent efficiency as well as an internal blocking diode that eliminates reverse current drain when darkness sets in.
- Lightweight construction: At only 4.85 pounds, the solar panel is easier to hang, remove, and transport.
- Water-resistant material: It is super durable and guarantees years of use.
- Versatile functionality: The solar panel is ideal for hiking, camping, home, and travel.
2. Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel (Monocrystalline)
Enjoy an endless supply of electricity and convenience with the Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel (Monocrystalline). It is designed to offer you the most efficiency per space, making it a must-have for camping enthusiasts or anyone who hate inconveniences. Use it for grid-tied applications or to charge a 12-volt battery.
- 25-year power output warranty: It is transferable and protects the functionality of the solar panel.
- 5-year material & workmanship warranty: It protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Aluminum frame: It can withstand high winds and loads of snow, thereby, allowing the solar panel to last for decades.
- Monocrystalline solar cells: They provide you with the most efficiency per space.
- Iron-tempered glass: It is resistant to impacts and boasts enhanced stiffness.
3. Anker 21W Solar Charger
Anker is one of the best USB charging brands in America; thanks to its ability to produce top quality products. Today, over 10 million people rely on their products. And one of these products is the Anker 21W Solar Charger. It measures 26.4-by-11.1 inches when opened and only 11.1-by-6.3 inches when folded.
- Fast Charging Technology: It enables the solar charger to charge devices at a terrific speed.
- 18-month warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Stainless steel eye-holes: They are on each corner and ensure effortless attachment to tents, trees, and backpacks.
- Industrial-strength PET polymer: It is weather-resistant, and, therefore, makes the solar panel perfect for outdoor.
- Ultra-thin design: It makes the solar panel perfect for long trips.
4. Renogy 100 Watts Solar Starter Kit (Monocrystalline)
If you want to experience the convenience of a solar panel, then the Renogy 100 Watts Solar Starter Kit (Monocrystalline) should be a frontier for you. It has several benefits such as grid independence and quiet power production, among others. Plus it is a complete kit, which comes loaded with all essential tools for ultimate convenience.
- Negative grounding controller: It promotes safety as well as allows for the broader off-grid applications.
- Monocrystalline solar cells: They give out optimum efficiency per space.
- 8’ 10AWG Tray Cable: It connects your battery and charge controller.
- Renogy 30A Charge Controller: Allows you to expand your system up to 400 watts.
- LED indicators: They keep you up to date with the current status of the solar kit.
5. HQST 100 Watt Solar Panel (Polycrystalline)
One fascinating thing about the HQST 100 Watt Solar Panel is that it is compatible with a variety of mounting systems like Tilt Mounts, Z-brackets, and Pole Mounts. Well, this means you should expect optimum convenience when you buy this solar panel. In addition, the unit is easy to install and use.
- 25-year power output warranty: It protects the functionality of the solar panel.
- 5-year material & workmanship warranty: Protects against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Durable aluminum frame: It is corrosion resistant for an extended outdoor use.
- Advanced encapsulation material: It has multilayered sheet laminations to help provide long service life as well as enhance the performance of the cell.
- Bypass diodes: They not only minimize power drops as a result of shade but also ensure that the home solar panel performs well in a low-light environment.
6. Ring Solar Panel
Ring manufacturer is devoted to making sure that you are satisfied when you buy from them. The company produces premium quality products like the Ring Solar Panel. Well, this unit delivers outstanding performance at an incredibly affordable price for optimum satisfaction. If you are for unrivaled convenience, this is the gadget to go for.
- Weather-resistant construction: It makes the solar panel perfect for outdoor use.
- Adjustable mounting bracket: It makes it easy to mount the solar panel anywhere.
- Convenient functionality: The unit is easy to install.
- Compact size: Makes traveling with the solar panel a breeze.
- Lightweight design: At only 1 pound, the solar panel can be used anywhere.
7. MicroSolar 25W Solar Panel (4 Lamps)
You deserve better! The MicroSolar 25W Solar Panel has everything you have been looking for in a solar panel. Ideally, it is designed with convenience in mind to make sure you enjoy having an endless power supply. No need to stop your projects because of a power outage; not when the MicroSolar 25W Solar Panel is within easy reach.
- Angle adjustable brackets: They give the solar panel optimum sunshine exposure.
- Strong pull string: It allows you to switch the lights on/off.
- Built-in lithium 14.8V battery: It keeps energy and then uses it at night to power the solar panel.
- 2 USB Ports: They allow you to charge up to two devices simultaneously.
- 4 LED lights: They produce natural white light, and not bluish light, to ensure elevated performance.
8. SUAOKI 50W Solar Panel Charger
Whether you want to light up your home, campsite, boat or RV, the SUAOKI 50W Solar Panel Charger is the unit to go for. It is built to last and versatile enough for optimum reliability. The solar panel charger also boasts quick and easy installation. Plus it is affordable for sweat-free buying experience.
- Lightweight construction: The unit weighs only 2.6 pounds; hence, very easy to transport.
- 4 metal mounting holes: They make it easy to fix screws, thereby, ensuring effortless installation.
- Internal blocking diode: It eliminates reverse current drain when the darkness sets in.
- Bendable design: It allows you to gently flex the solar panel in order to follow a smooth curve of 30 degrees max.
- Ultra-durable materials: The traditional glass and aluminum materials are water-resistant and always ready to deliver.
9. HKYH 30W Solar Panel Lighting Kit
The best performing solar panel is now in town! And it is none other than the HKYH 30W Solar Panel Lighting Kit. It is designed to quickly charge cell phones, power banks, fans, shavers, and other electrical devices. The unit is also durable and promises ultimate longevity.
- 5V 2A outlet: It is universal and charges electrical devices quickly.
- Several outlets: They allow the charger to power multiple LED light bulbs simultaneously.
- Portable design: It makes it easy to carry the kit to a wild field or anywhere you want to go.
- Larger output power: It enables the kit to power electrical devices well.
- Red indicator light: It turns on when there is an input power from the solar panel as well as a connection to the solar panel.
10. MOHOO 100W Solar Panel Charger
Your search for the best solar panel for home ends here! The MOHOO 100W Solar Panel Charger offers unrivaled performance and you will instantly love it for this. It is also sturdy, and this means it will be able to provide peerless performance for a pretty long time.
- Lightweight design: Despite the 100 watts of power, the solar panel only weighs 5.43 pounds for easy transportation.
- Versatile capability: The unit can be used at home, RV, campsite, and more.
- Water-resistant material: It makes the solar panel perfect for outdoor use.
- 4 metal mounting holes: They ensure quick and easy installation.
- Large output: Makes the solar panel efficient and reliable.
If you hate inconveniences caused by power outages, then a home solar panel is the right gadget for you. This unit converts energy from the sun into electricity, thereby, allowing you to enjoy an endless supply of power. They also come in many different brands and are highly versatile for 100-percent satisfaction. In the above editorial, we have compiled the best solar panels and kits to make your work easier. Therefore, be sure to read it.