Dash cams are impressively becoming popular as many drivers are now starting to realize their usefulness. They are mounted on the dashboard of a car to record sounds and images while you drive. Ideally, these units feature G-sensor and CMOS image sensor, meaning they can be relied on in the event there is an accident and you have to report it to an insurance company. They also help tame unruly drivers by recording their words and/or actions.
Moreover, dash cams can be used to record long road trips. Plus they are GPS-enabled to let you know exactly where you are. They also have extra features such as USB ports and a backlight system. Whether you are a regular driver, taxi driver, driving instructor or police officer, these units are for you. But before you go for one, we advise that you have a look at the following top 10 best dash cams for cars reviews.
Table Best Dash Cams for Cars
No products found.
1. YI 2.7” Full HD Dash Cam
Make sure you are safe while on the road with the YI 2.7” Full HD Dash Cam. This unit is affordable yet it has convenient features for enhanced performance. With it, you will be able to see every detail on the road and stay focused throughout your journey.
- G-Sensor technology: It allows the cam to automatically save footage.
- 165 ultra wide-angle: It reduces blind spots.
- Large buttons and user-friendly design: They ensure quick recognition and intuitive operation.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Allows you to connect the dash cam to view real-time playback recordings and footage.
- 6G Lens: It works with infrared filter to reduce glare and capture every moment in detail.
- Image sensor: It delivers exceptional night vision.
2. WheelWitness A7LA50 Dash Cam
Record everything in detail with the WheelWitness A7LA50 Dash Cam. It is powered by a highly functional processor that enables it to perform optimally and deliver the expected results. In addition, this device has a maximum video resolution that makes it one of the best dash cameras in its class.
- 2304*1296P Resolution: It allows the camera to capture more detail.
- HDR Technology: It enables the camera to perfectly capture videos at night.
- GPS-Enabled Technology: It shows you exactly where you were.
- 170-degree angle lens: It is extra-wide, and it captures everything that’s in front of your car.
- HD PRO: It ensures continuous loop recording, thereby, allowing for continuous playback.
- 3.0-inch LCD Screen: It gives you a crystal clear display.
3. Z-EDGE S3 Dash Cam
The Z-EDGE S3 Dash Cam will allow you to record front and rear simultaneously. Ideally, the cam contains two cameras that stick directly to your windshield to ensure easy installation as well as a large viewing angle. Drivers who want to be safe 24/7 go for the Z-EDGE S3 model.
- 18-month warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Extra-long 19.6’ USB Cable: It makes routing inside the interior of the vehicle a breeze.
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Technology: It balances exposure and compensates for both light and dark spots.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee: It allows for free refunds should you be unhappy with the purchase.
- 2.4-inch LCD display: It is resistant to scratch, and, therefore, promises long-lasting performance.
4. Hisili 3” Dash Cam
Capture every moment while you are on the road with the Hisili 3” Dash Cam. It automatically turns on once the car engine is started to spare you the hassle of having to check it out. Ideally, it stays on for around 10 seconds after the car engine is turned off. The Hisili 3” Dash Cam is built to improve your safety; hence, it is a must-have for any serious driver.
- 3.0” LCD Widescreen: It provides a broader view, so you can easily monitor the entire road while driving.
- 9 infrared LED fill lights: They enable the camera to perform exceptionally well in low light situations.
- Optimized imaging technology: It views the entire road and not just a view of the car in front of you.
- Built-in IR light: It ensures outstanding night vision.
- Advanced CMOS sensor: It allows the dash cam to record at 30fps.
5. REXING V1 2.4” Dash Cam
Make sure you are well conversant with the road ahead of you. And all you need to achieve this is the REXING V1 2.4” Dash Cam. It stays hidden yet it captures all events on the road. It is also lightweight, meaning it will not exert too much pressure on the windshield.
- Discreet design: It hides the camera without compromising its performance.
- User-friendly functionality: The dash cam has regular firmware updates and add-ons that customize your camera as well as fix bugs.
- Lightweight construction: It makes sure that the safety of users is guaranteed.
- Full HD Feature: It creates a crystal clear picture of the road ahead.
- SONY EXMOR Video Sensor (IMX323): It delivers premium quality footage for both day and night recording.
6. DBPOWER Dash Cam (2.7”)
Be on the safe side of the road with the DBPOWER 2.7-Inch Dash Cam. It has what it takes to capture every detail smoothly, thereby, ensuring a safe driving experience both during the day and at night. Moreover, the dash cam comes with a suction cup, USB cable, car charger, and user manual.
- 1-year warranty: It allows for hassle-free buying experience.
- G-Sensor Feature: It locks as well as stores current video for future reference.
- Looped Video Feature: Allows you to record continuously without stopping.
- 120-degree extra-wide angle: It offers the widest field of view possible.
- Quick Snapshot: Allows you to use the camera button to take incredible full HD pictures.
- Auto record technology: It enables the camera to record automatically once the car engine is started.
7. Pruveeo 2.4” Dash Cam (P3)
Pruveeo is a professional producer of dash cams. And the reason why it is known across the globe is that it manufactures top quality products. Well, one of these products is the P3 2.4-inch dash cam that turns on and records automatically. It also has other features which make it convenient and a top performer.
- 12-month replacement warranty: Allows for free replacement should the product has some damages or defects.
- Built-in 320mA battery: It powers the unit.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen: It covers a wide area for great viewing experience.
- User Manual: It provides a guideline on how to use the dash cam.
- 170-degree Full glass lens: It displays images on a wider platform.
8. Amebay 2.4” Dash Cam
The Amebay 2.4” Dash Cam is the newest innovation in town! It comes equipped with stunning features that enhance its functionality and make it reliable. With it, you will be able to see every detail while on the road. Therefore, be sure to have it installed in your car.
- 2.4-inch LCD display: It provides a large platform to view the road.
- Anti-shake technology: It prevents the dash camera from shaking when the car passes on a rough terrain.
- Loop Recording: It allows the dash cam to record continuously.
- User Manual: It provides a detailed guideline on how to use the dash cam.
- G-Sensor function: It helps store current events for future reference.
9. Lumina 1080p Dash Cam
Lumina company produces the best dash cams and everybody knows it. Well, one of these dash cams is the Lumina 1980p Dash Cam. It is without a doubt one of the best dash cams you will ever come across today and here’s why. First, the camera works in both dark and light environments. Second, it delivers crystal-clear images.
- Compact size: Allows you to fit it easily in your car.
- Built-in gravity sensor: It detects sudden motion that is as a result of auto accident.
- Auto feature: It enables the camera to automatically record and lock footage.
- 170-degree viewing angle: It allows the camera to capture a full-field view without missing a moment.
- Compression technology: It allows for detailed and clear footage.
10. Z-EDGE Z3 3-Inch Dash Cam
Reliable and automatic, the Z-EDGE Z3 3-Inch Dash Cam is the unit to go for if you want to improve your safety while on the road. It is premium quality and allows you to record everything while on the road. It is also not overpriced despite its high performance.
- 2560*1080p HD Resolution: It produces clear and crisp detail.
- 3” LCD display screen: It is scratch resistant, meaning it will last longer.
- 145-degree field of view: It is broad and offers essential details.
- Loop recording feature: It ensures efficient storage management.
- CMOS image sensor & processor: They crisply capture details from a distance.
- 18-month warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
It is important to have a dash cam installed in your car. These gadgets ensure a safe driving experience, considering that they have wide screens that display wide field of view. They also have higher resolutions to help deliver crisp, clear detail and make sure you capture every moment. In the above compilation, we have provided you with the best dash cams on the market. Therefore, be sure to read it and then grab one that best suits you.