A car power inverter is an innovative device that uses power from a car battery to power electrical devices such as phones, tablets, and Kindles. Different car inverters have different wattages, with some capable of powering huge devices such as TVs, refrigerators, fans, and digital cameras. Ideally, these units boast ultra-compact sizes and are lightweight enough to be carried anywhere. With them, you won’t be bored during your road trips.
Car power inverters are also affordable and car owners are highly encouraged to have them. But before you decide to go for one, we advise that you go through our detailed reviews. Here, we highlight the top 10 best car power inverters reviews to give you background knowledge on what to expect from the flooded market. So, have a look.
- 1. BESTEK Power Inverter (300W)
- 2. Foval Car Power Inverter (150W)
- 3. BESTEK Power Inverter (400W)
- 4. BESTEK Car Power Inverter (200W)
- 5. BESTEK MRI2011GU Power Inverter (200W)
- 6. POTEK Power Inverter (500W)
- 7. Maxboost Power Inverter (300W)
- 8. BESTEK Power Inverter (75W)
- 9. BESTEK Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (300W)
- 10. anglink Car Power Inverter (200W)
1. BESTEK Power Inverter (300W)
BESTEK is one of American’s leading companies in the production of power inverters. It is rated at 300 watts and provides enough power to ensure ultimate convenience. Best of all, the BESTEK Power Inverter is incredibly affordable. And will let you enjoy reliable, safe charging.
- 2 USB ports and 2 AC outlets: They allow for multipurpose charging.
- 18-Month Warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Integrated 4-amps fuse: It will protect your device during charging.
- Safe charging design: It provides protection against under voltage charging, over voltage charging, overheating, overcharging, overloads, and short-circuiting.
- Metal housing: It is durable and offers unrivaled protection from bumps and drops.
2. Foval Car Power Inverter (150W)
The main aim of Foval is to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied anytime you buy from them. And that’s why they are dedicated to producing the best products. Well, one of these items is the Foval Car Power Inverter whose versatility and price are incomparable. It works well and you will really love it for this.
- Aluminum shell construction: It is only 8 ounces, making the device easy to travel with.
- Built-in fuse: It protects your device during charging.
- User manual: It provides a guideline on how to use the car power inverter.
- Built-in ultra-silent cooling fan: It prevents shortages by reducing heat.
- Dual USB ports: They make the inverter perfect for charging tablets and phones at the same time.
3. BESTEK Power Inverter (400W)
If you hate inconveniences, then the BESTEK Power Inverter (400W) is the product for you. It comes with 2’ black/red battery clips and a 2.3’ car cigarette lighter to help make it convenient and reliable. Additionally, the device delivers enough power for TV, lamps, GPS, DVD/Blue-Ray player, refrigerator, fan, digital camera, and more.
- 4 USB Ports: They allow you to charge such devices as phones, laptops, tablets, and more.
- Cooling fan: It promotes safety and ensures effortless maintenance.
- Built-in fuses: They are replaceable and rated 30A/32V for optimum protection.
- Dual 110V household outlets: They offer enough power for your household devices like TV, refrigerator, fan, game console, and more.
- Compact size: It ensures that you have an easy time storing or transporting the device.
4. BESTEK Car Power Inverter (200W)
Let BESTEK be your number one manufacturer. This is because the company produces top quality, durable products. The 200-watt car power inverter is one of these products. And it comes with everything you have been looking for to ensure maximum satisfaction. Ideally, it is super versatile and you will find it handy for powering/charging lots of devices.
- Auto-shutdown: The unit shuts down on its own to help promote safety and save energy.
- Integrated 25A/32V fuse: It ensures extra protection against overheating, under-voltage, overheating etc.
- Dual USB Ports: They charge devices at optimal speed.
- User Manual: It outlines how the inverter should be used.
- 5-in-1 craftsmanship: The unit features cigarette lighter socket, AC outlets, and USB ports in one design.
5. BESTEK MRI2011GU Power Inverter (200W)
If you are out there looking for a car power inverter, look no more, as the market now has the BESTEK MRI2011GU model. It is a product of BESTEK (one of the most devoted manufacturers in the world), and this means you should expect nothing but optimum performance.
- 18-month warranty: Protects the product against defects for the first 18 months.
- Low battery alarm: It alerts you when the battery power runs low.
- Low battery shutdown: The unit automatically shuts down when the battery is low to help save energy.
- 2.5’ cigarette lighter plug: It is perfect for backseat use.
- Ultra-compact engineering: Allows you to use the inverter on the go.
- Versatile functionality: The inverter can power up to 7 devices at the same time.
6. POTEK Power Inverter (500W)
You don’t need to feel bored on your road trips; not when the POTEK Power Inverter is within easy reach. It is a handy unit that allows you to charge kindles, tablets, and phones to make sure you are not inconvenienced at all. Ideally, the unit is versatile and equipped with safety features for worry-free use.
- Smart cooling fan: It prevents the inverter from overheating.
- Digital display: It gives precise readouts such as the Inverter’s W (Output), V (Output), and V (Input).
- Convenient design: Apart from the cigarette lighter plug, the inverter can be connected to the car battery directly for quick charging of devices.
- Ultra-portable size: It allows you to easily travel with the inverter.
- AC Outlets: They allow you to charge phones, iPad, lights, breast pump, and laptop, among others.
7. Maxboost Power Inverter (300W)
The ultimate travel charger is right in front of you! And it is none other than the Maxboost Power Inverter (300W). It is powerful and will effectively charge all of your devices at once. Furthermore, the inverter is ever ready for travel, and this makes it super reliable.
- Safe-charging design: It protects against short-circuiting and overheating.
- Compact size: It ensures easy traveling and quick charging on the go.
- Universal cigarette lighter plug: It enables you to charge without much fuss.
- 2 USB ports and 2 AC ports: They have an mSmart chip which enables devices to offer optimum output.
- 1-year limited warranty: It allows for free return.
- Sturdy metal housing: Protects the unit against drops and impacts.
8. BESTEK Power Inverter (75W)
If you want to enjoy your road trips, then the BESTEK Power Inverter should be a frontier for you. It is a high performing unit that delivers optimum power to make sure you do not get bored. The BESTEK Power Inverter (75W) also boasts safety features that keep it safe during use. It is a perfect product that is worth having, especially if you are ever on the go.
- Auto-shutdown: It protects the inverter from overloading, overheating, short circuit, over voltage, and low voltage.
- Ultra-compact size: It makes the inverter easy to travel with.
- 3.1A Dual USB ports: They charge up to 3 devices at ago.
- Several uses: The inverter is perfect for powering mobile phones and laptops, among others.
- Direct plug-in design: It eliminates the need for additional wires.
9. BESTEK Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (300W)
Everyone wants convenience, right? Therefore, the BESTEK Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (300W) is a must-have. It is reasonably priced yet high performing to ensure 100-percent satisfaction. It is also sturdy enough to serve you for years to come. Ideally, it is portable, and this makes it perfect for anyone on the go.
- User manual: It gives out a guideline on how to use the inverter.
- 18-month warranty: Allows for worry-free buying experience.
- 26” cigarette lighter plug: It allows you to directly plug it into a cigarette socket.
- Smart cooling fan: It keeps the inverter cool when it (inverter) is in use.
- Lightweight construction: It makes the unit perfect for travel.
anglink knows that you can be bored when traveling. Therefore, they have decided to come up with this innovative power inverter for car. The unit is thoughtfully engineered and offers multipurpose charging. In addition, it measures only 8.3-by-2.3-by-1.9 inches, meaning you will find it easy to carry during travel.
- Built-in SMART chip: It identifies attached devices and offers optimum output up to 2.4A.
- Lightweight design: At only 11.6 oz (330g), the inverter can be carried anywhere.
- 115V AC ports: They help you power several electrical devices including TV, refrigerator, digital camera, and more.
- Safety charging functionality: It offers protection against overcharging, overheating, overloads, and more.
- 3-in-1 performance: The model has 2 USB charging ports, 2 AC outlets, and cigarette lighter socket.
Whether you are planning to go out for camping or set to have the longest road trip of your life, a car power inverter is a must-have. These models will help keep your devices charged where there is no electricity. Ideally, they have different number of USB ports, with some featuring up to 4 charging USB ports for ultimate convenience. Plus they are incredibly affordable for easy buying experience. Do not wait to see a friend with one; read the above reviews and choose a desirable brand that best suits your needs.